As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

Everyone should learn and research before spending money. Did your parents and elder teach these basic things? We learn that outside the crypto world.

If you don't have enough experience in crypto world then you will lose money with a big quantities, but taking advices will be good for any newbie, I was asking and searching before I try anything to avoid anything suspicious 

It is something almost every newbie in crypto experienced when he or she entered crypto world. I also lost money because of lack of experience. But with time, I started making money too. 

i made some mistakes by selling en rebuying to soon. lost a lot with that, but fixed tat by trading a good way and have trippled my assets allready

Just now, Marcelinhodosol said:

I’m having some, many of my posts are not counting why? What do i do wrong?

hello marcelinho
look at what I saw here, the posts have to be content, you have to help the next one. It has to be liked for it to count as valid posts, you know? Hope this helps

• +5 1

Just now, JoaoFontes said:

hello marcelinho
look at what I saw here, the posts have to be content, you have to help the next one. It has to be liked for it to count as valid posts, you know? Hope this helps

Thank you very much joao! Let’s try , I take the opportunity to ask for help on this ok?

Sure I did, I started knowing nothing about the crypto and I needed to learn about it in a short period of time. but it some effort I manage to get a really good profit back then

Естественновал куда же без трудностей испытывает закономерно они подталкивают на изучение чего-то нового и к самосавершенствованию в областях в каких совершались ети ошибки

To be honest everyone in starting might face different difficulties and main reasons of it is a luck of knowledge. Any way, you should learn from your mistakes and you will get an experience. Try to learn more, consult with people who have knowledge, read articles and blogs. Everyone has made mistakes and no mistakes only have people who do nothing. 

On 12/30/2019 at 5:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

When I first started  trading krypto , I started with  a loss of  2000 USD . İt was boring  at first.   But  then I pulled  myself together  and looked  for ways to make money . I used the following  tactic  ; I determined  the lowest  level where  crypto coins  could fall , I bought  it when the  crypto fell to that level . Then I exchange  it at an  upper level and  suptract  my loss.  My advice to  you is to  be patient  and wait  for the bottom  and top  and then  trade.

3 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@Honny143

I agree with you on these thoughts
We were all beginners, and we made a lot of mistakes and ran into many obstacles
Maybe some of us lost our money
But all of this leads to obtaining sufficient experience to avoid our mistakes
We must learn from our mistakes and we must never give up

Surely my friend @kenan 1 when we work in crypto world, then we needed never give up nature, because in crypto there are so many scammers exist and they always try how to stealing our money, unfortunately if anyone stolen our money then don't be worry about it,  think how we recover that stolen money and think positive direction its helps to success in crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 30.12.2019 at 18:15, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

I will not say how many times there have been losses, I will tell you how to avoid them, if it fits. As an example. I have already spoken about the movement of bitcoin in the medium or long term, or rather, about its direction of movement. You can also analyze other cryptocurrencies and understand at what level they are. Is it possible to invest now. For example, for bitcoin, I would wait for the price to drop to ~ 7185 - ~ 6493, and from there I would try to buy with a small volume, and if necessary, buy more. You have to wait. Can be analyzed it on smaller timeframes in order to reduce the terms of earnings, who needs it.

• +2 1

Каждый день бесплатно в 2 клика, без рекламы: ZEC, MATIC, FLR + бонусы + ежедневные AirDrop Flares + вывод FLR

Every day for free in 2 clicks, no ads: ZEC, MATIC, FLR + bonuses + daily AirDrop Flares + FLR withdrawal

Basically, it is difficult to start because there are many fears and doubts, and there are enough both positive and negative reviews about cryptocurrency on the network.

Every beginner should first learn about the topics related to the world of cryptocurrencies before starting to carry out any type of operation within the different platforms.

You have to rely on trusted people with more experience in digital business.

Greetings, in my own experience I believe that my greatest difficulties at the time of entering the world of cryptocurrencies is the sea of information that there is and especially the false advertising that promise that overnight you can acquire large amounts of money, another difficulty is relating to people who only want you to be their referrals and recruit you to pyramid scams, another difficulty as beginners, something that did not happen to me is not being patient is like almost everything in life you must be constant have patience and you will see the results

yes , being a beginner there is a lot of challenges we go through.  Mistakes are said to be done but you to learn alot from it as you being a beginner in trading. We got to push harder to make money as a beginner 

You always need to study the material and the basic principles of the coin's operation, because otherwise you will not be able to calculate your risks. People who have learned the basics have a huge advantage over those who do not know the internal processes.

Yes i did and I am experiencing difficulties. When we compare my past to today, I can say that I improved quite a lot. As a beginner you should not be afraid of making mistakes. Because if you don't make mistakes you will not learn from that. Experience comes with our mistakes that we have done at the past. You cannot be a good trader if you haven't had difficulties.

As a beginner

I studied 

Checked everything twice

Asked questions (forums / telegram)

Tried with small amount of money things I wanted to do

And only than did what I wanted

So, didn't have so called difficulties

Just invest some time to learn 

• +5 1

As a beginner the only thing that can keep you making mistakes or to have a bad time dealing with crypto is to know more about it. I can say that I have had a lot of difficulties myself let it be not knowing where to start, when and how to invest properly but I believe that most of the mistakes I made during that time were because I was winging it and not even doing the proper research during those times, my point is while it's true that we learn from making mistakes some of them can be avoided if we just ask around for help like on this forum

I experienced throughout of my work my plans arent always going that great but some of those helped me into my profits and somehow made money but managing some stuff wasn't easy at all as you also have to think about your savings too. 

• +2 1

I can't say that I am experiencing difficulties, given that I have been in the world of cryptocurrency for only about a year. At the moment, I am investing and reinvesting a little. But in small amounts, so as not to regret the losses.