As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

Yes, every day we encounter difficulties because this field has rapid fluctuations and it is difficult for you to increase your capital if you do not put in place plans for it.

I think that losing is also part of learning, but if you really want not to lose, the only solution is to research, inform yourself, learn from other people who have been in this field for longer and know the techniques better. You also have to keep in mind that in the world of trading and cryptocurrencies, nothing is taken for granted, there will always be a min chance of losing and you have to learn to work with it.

I face dificulties as a beginner starting with the colossal number of cryptocurrencies which leaves me in total confusion and on the other hand in relation to the rules of the site. but nothing comes easily, you have to suffer to taste victory.

Yes as a beginer i find it very difficult. Then i take this work as a fun now i love to do this. I work now with fun. It makes me joy and also makes to.me earn some profit in small ammount.😍😍

On 12/30/2019 at 5:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Of course all beginners or at the start , we always experience difficulties, and that we are struggling on the other hand to travel beyond that by doing things, you ought to like put more effort, time and dedication to continue at any cost, will become difficult within the end normal for us, the prices of experience which will be beneficial and useful to us.

im new here mate, but im never had a experience about difficulties in this site because its very easy to earn money here..a lot of people using these site because its pretty easy just post and comments and you will earn money on it.

As a beginner is very complex and Ricky, 

should try to search and learn, read and comments that will help you.

yes . obviously everyone face difficulty at the beginning. i had learned things slwly with the help of different tutorials and from personal experience...

after that strting investing on cryptocurrency using different p2p exchanges and other means and now i know much more about cryptocurrency.

Good afternoon, I would say that the difficult thing to start is that you have to be studying and training. Since the world of the cryptocurrency changes in a matter of seconds. But even so it is a world that leaves you a lot in the personal and learning is the most important thing. So don't give up and keep learning to monetize. Knowledge will make us great.

As beginner I try to trade on exchange, its easy, just buy low sell high, I learn by myself, I search,browse in google. I make some profit on trading, and do you know, I earn 0.01 btc is very easy, I trade when btc price is $500, but now I am feel trading is more difficult, I dont know, probably is btc price is very exspensive now

Как новичок,которым я до сих пор считаюсь:DИспытываю трудности в обмене криптовалюты через сайт,не могу понять каким образом можно будет обменять ту или иную сумму,или же продать ее сразу,а так если читать и интересоваться,трудностей не будет.

Of course anyone face difficulties in trying anything new for him. Imagine his new experience is in crypto coins, of course he will feel he doesn't know anything and will not make profits in his first days, then in few weeks anything will be easy. 

I just came to the cryptocurrency world not long ago. I think to start from scratch. I myself invest in another project. But you can't put all your eggs in one basket.

Edited by Denny7

It's really difficult and not easy, because everything needs to be learned first. Sometimes just having knowledge can lose. It took a long time for me, because every time in Crypto, new things would emerge, so it means learning doesn't stop.

On 30/12/2019 at 10:15, kingsbtc said:

Todos sabemos lo difícil que es para un principiante ganar dinero en criptomonedas. Como principiante, ¿cuántas veces ha perdido por vencimiento en moneda criptográfica y cómo puede controlar eso?

Many difficulties, inexperience made me lose a lot of money, but hey, you have to learn, especially for those of us who do not have prior support or knowledge, both in cryptocurrencies and in the subject of trading, buying and selling, but later of a good time and with great care, a lot of reading and several explanatory videos, you already become a person with good knowledge to avoid certain things such as fraud, when investing in ghost pages or projects that paint little birds, but in reality they don't go anywhere.

Yes of course.

The first of all - difficulties with findind good teacher/education.

There are a lot of fail channels in telegram or youtube

Be careful

Hi, 

Yes, as a beginner to the world of cryptocurrency a couple of years ago, I constantly stumbled across numerous challenges. At that time, I believe that the funds transfer process took roughly one week from my bank account to the actual exchange. This particular procedure in and of itself posed numerous challenges to my trading and HODL-ing experience. Nonetheless, it is imperative for every trader to undergo some sort of roadblock on his or her journey to crypto success.

Best,

@hiroyuki476

On 30.12.2019 at 20:15, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

In my crypto expirience i had only 2 looses. First was when i lost my wallet(it's a long story i wont write here but you can read it in my previous posts) and second one when i've invested in random crypto and it was just a loss of money

Of course. Only time can change it. The hardest thing is japan candle in Binance,i dont know why. But i happy to join in crypto community!

As a beginner, I experienced many difficulties when investing and thus lost a lot of money. It is important to ask for advice from experts, it is always good to listen to the great investment sages and be able to learn.

As a beginner, I experienced many difficulties when investing and thus lost a lot of money. It is important to ask for advice from experts, it is always good to listen to the great investment sages and be able to learn.

About a year ago when I started in this world, I can assure you that there is no such thing as a successful beginner !! Always when you start from scratch, not only the lack of knowledge influences, but also the experience, and like all beginners in most cases, it is normal that you lose money from the beginning. I don't have exact figures on how much he can lose, but I estimate that between $ 50-100

2 minutes ago, fdksz4464 said:

yes it takes a lot of time

Starting is difficult in almost every thing, but time will give you confidence gradually to keep on going in persuit of what you want to achieve.