As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 91 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

Well my friend, as a beginner, I try to collect the largest number of advice, as I always seek comprehensive knowledge about how things are going to avoid any unwanted thing happening.

Only once did I suffer a loss. But my hope did not weaken, but rather renewed, and now I make an effort to pursue the acquisition of cryptocurrencies by working on the cryptotalk forum.

• +2 1

Well my friend that as a beginner I don't know much but I certainly had some difficulties at first in terms of adjusting to the rules of the forum and trying to adhere to them and not breaking them ..Plus learn how to respond well, useful also for others and what is the appropriate time to give a good reputation to this comment or not, or giving a negative reputation..
All of this was difficult at first, but now I learned a lot .. In addition, I learned a lot about the field of cryptocurrencies, which I had never known about before..
In short, my friends, there is nothing that can be easy for us, but we are the ones who learn and our knowledge increases and so things will gradually ease ..

• +1 1

Yes I did very both major and minor difficulties as when I am a beginner I always find out the  eat free crypto warning site but all are scams I waste a lot of my time in scams and fake platforms.  Then i found a trading platform that requires some investment to earn a specific percent of profit and that was also fake so i lost my investment there.

To be honest I am a beginner in this forum and I am facing real difficulty in completing the 100 comments. It is really hard for me. But however I am completely determined to do so so I willtry my best too. We must not give up so soon and try to work hard and I am sure at last we will be able to succeed.

• +1 1

Dear as  biggener I have faced many problems but with the passage of time I am learning more about this forum and I am feeling no problem. you feel problem in every field of life don't worry continue working hard be patient and wait for your reward.

As a beginner, I did not win and I did not lose anything, for I am at the beginning, but my view is that whoever asks and researches learns and fights loss in any way, there are good members who answer all our questions.

If you don't have enough experience in crypto world then you will lose money with a big quantities, but taking advices will be good for any newbie, I was asking and searching before I try anything to avoid anything suspicious 

The question is very special and it may make it easier for new members who feel difficult that it's easier than they expect.

Hello dear friend, yes dear I'd faced many difficulties like my account was banned after I'd completed my 100 post then i created my account again.

Yeah as a beginner I can face many of difficulties in my working. When I start working on this forum it is not easy to me to complete 100 post task but now I'm near to reach this goal. Set your destination and do your hard working to achieve this goal 

Hello, members.
I'm new here. I haven't received anything yet from loss or damage, but I hope it doesn't. I'm really making an effort, but I'm not tired, it's a fun effort and I like it anyway.😅😅

Dear friend, you have to have enough experience in the world of cryptography, cryptocurrencies and trading, otherwise you will lose your money. You must read the instructions and regulations and then start working

Welcome with me
The beautiful thing in this life is that we learn from our mistakes. It is okay for us to make a one-off mistake so that we can spend the rest of the march.
Learning and reading technical news and analyzes of cryptocurrencies helps us a lot to avoid making losing investments.

Stating.I face more difficulties but I decided that I will improve myself.

Of course all beginners in crypto cant avoid this kind of struggles, its just how are you going to face it and overcome it. if you are determine and confident i am so sure you can overcome it.

• +2 1

Being a beginner in this platform is the most difficult thing in this platform, because must of the new members of this platform don’t easily understand the forum rules and regulations of this platform and the suitable sections to see the complete rules and regulations.

• +1 1

In fact, I, as a beginner, find it difficult to go into trading, exchange, investment and making money because I do not have the full knowledge about this issue, so I wait for the right time to do these operations and work accurately and quietly so that I do not lose all my money because we must recognize, learn and truly realize this risk from During learning and reading all comments and publications for these currencies and taking ideas from them

• +3 1

When I was joined in this forum, it was a little bit difficult for me. But, after a few days, It's has so easy to me. Now, I can easily use this forum. "About Forum" section has helps me to understand about this forum.

Hi there I think in my opinion every beginner case difficulty not just in this platform any platform out there so as a myself as a beginner I am facing difficulty about how to work and what guidelines should we follow except I think you will learn eventually that this platform will al-bake you earn money

Of course, difficulties can arise along the way, particularly if you are just getting started. I despise reading tough topics because of the jargon, but it forces me to learn new things. I struggled with time management as well, but I finally learned how to do it. This world would also place a strain on your patience to the point that you consider leaving. But I'm glad I did.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As a beginner, I did not lose money, my experience was limited to seeing and trying without losses, now I search for topics related to these cryptocurrencies to avoid losing, however if I lose I will try again!.

Yes, my friend, of course, making money is easy. Is there a difficulty in obtaining the cryptocurrency? We must strive and work hard, we will succeed in gaining experience and knowledge. 

Hello friend.. This publication has given me new information, and I'm going to try to look for it and check it out. Thank you.. We learn something new every day in this forum. All appreciation and respect

Dear mate, I am also beginner but i didn't find any difficulty. I hope that i will not experience any difficulty. This is very good forum and i work here in a very comfortable way.