Now you all will receive the payment of 20 posts on daily base - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nenomao

Now you all will receive the payment of 20 posts on daily base

I tried to go to the link to watch the video, but it doesn't exist
Is there another link or what?
And thanks for the help
I am waiting

Hello my friend, thank you for this useful video, but I think it is better to write the tips in a post so that everyone can participate and add their information regarding the post, good luck my friend.

Thank you, dear, for this useful participation and the indication of the value of the payments that we can obtain through our work ... and this is what will motivate us to do more in the work to obtain the largest profit and additional money ... in addition to gaining experience and learning optimally about cryptocurrencies and how Trade it and invest it

• +2 1

Yes, there will be a payment of 20 publications per day that have a positive reputation that takes a thousand satoshi
Which contains important publications

• +5 1

Thanks for the vedio mate. According to the rules and regulations you have to comment 20 post per day. If your comment is related, useful,informative then you will get positive reaction. And this positive reaction will help you to get payment. So follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk properly. 

Well, thanks for the vedio. It'll help the nrwcomers to better understand. From what i know crypto give us 200 satoshi per meaningful post including talk coin. Also we get payments every week. 

Very well said my dear mate. Such a good video information to helping to get our paid posts money. Well done mate. Keep it up. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us. 

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, you are right, of course, that creating 20 posts a day is great and doesn't take much time, but it's fun and makes us feel hopeful and happy. So it's fun for me and I'm interacting with it more. 

• +3 1

It's a good job of my dear friend to create a YouTube channel to help members work on this forumIt's smart work and may earn you a great reputation in social networking sites that encourage you to work in this field.

• +2 1

Thank you for teaching us how to collect our earnings from this forum. I will watch the video until I am able to collect my earnings and get good amounts from them.

Thank you dear for sharing this. I will definitely watch with video and get guidance. I hope it will helpful for us. Thank you for sharing such a useful information with us. I will definitely appreciate your post.

My friend, I do not expect that any of the members here watch the videos, most of them are advertising or promotional material, so members here gain experiences from the topics that the members publish here
Now take on each subject rated positively 200 Satoshi
In addition to 10 chat symbols, this is the new payment system
Work hard and never give up
We will rise more and more
All the best for everyone

• +1 1

I think people learn more easily through post instead of vedio and it's the rule that you will pay on daily basis first you will have 10 talks and 1000 stoshi on the useful post 🥰good luck 👍

Hello my friend, the forum pays us for every 20 posts we make in the forum, provided that the participation is useful and you get a good reputation, we can earn money in addition to learning coding in the forum.

• +3 1

Thank you. I will follow the video. I have a little experience on this topic, so I do not feel difficult, but I will follow it and benefit more. We are here to gain experience and knowledge.

• +2 1

Thank you for the video showing how to get daily payments for 20 posts, but I was separating that the method be published in a written way that shows you the method in all its details in order to achieve greater benefit for all members

• +3 1

The payment mechanism is located within the forum and is often explained in a section about the forum. And any modification to it will appear .. You only have to abide by the rules of the forum and write posts with useful content and thus you will get your payments

We all want to make money, however the most essential thing is to gain experience and expertise by studying through this platform and reading the topics of expert participants, so that we can produce valuable publications and make money later.

A lot of the forum members have been suffering from their posts not being paid,which is simply because their posts didn't worth the payment,but I think with this tutorial video they can cope and try to make correction,so that they can receive payments fro their whole 20 posts,thanks for sharing such wonderful post

• +1 1

Thank you. Although I spoil this information, I thank you on behalf of the beginners because you helped many people understand the mechanism of payment for their posts. I hope everyone will follow this video.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, every day you will get paid for 20 posts after completing the hundred. But your topic should be useful to everyone, unique, high quality, and avoid spelling mistakes, to get the reward.

• +4 1

There is a lot of complaint that the payment of posts is not always made properly by the platform moderators, but this article will us on how to work very well for better in the cryptotalk platform, but I suggest you make more description of the topic, thank you so much.

Hey my friend, it is really not wrong to watch your content and I am not saying your topic is wrong, but in my opinion, members, especially new colleagues who own this section in which you posted, should not be bothered by deleting some posts but rather they should quickly learn from the mistakes And to learn how to improve their position and participation in order to be useful as they rise in the ranks here in coding talk, and I believe that the opportunity is available here, if we know how to exploit it, this will bring us closer to achieving goals in the future.

• +3 1

It is very good that you have made this topic giving a link so that the people who are here in the forum will be able to know thanks to you and the link that sends them directly to the video about how to receive payment for the 20 publications that we make every day or daily.

I mean thank you for trying to benefit us and I am not sure if I am the only one facing this problem but the video has been made private please tell me if there is a different link or something. Thank you.