Now you all will receive the payment of 20 posts on daily base - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nenomao

Now you all will receive the payment of 20 posts on daily base

hello dear hope so you are doing and making fun on this forum dear thanks a lot for sharing this information with us because its a great idea if it is possible hen i will surely use this because i am newbie and did not know much more about this forum

• +5 1

needless to say, since I have inked my initial inside ll my own hundred or so content, from then on, My partner and I submit Dailey 20, however, receives a commission because of it. And also this program is quite excellent. When I do lotus inside 20 regarding my feedback a few weeks I will be extracting coming from which 20 feedback, This kind of program is quite excellent, and also given that I have already been deploying it, We have realized a whole lot, as a result, This kind of program is quite excellent when you have an item of excellent information, then you can certainly make well using this program.

• Useful or interesting 1

You shared an informative and knowledgeable post here , this will definitely help others to learn new things and they will be able to generate money for themselves. So, better is to view the video and build up your knowledge and experience regarding this topic. I am thankful to you for sharing such a valuable topic. Stay blessed.

• +3 1

Thanks to my friend for the video. It helps me a lot to understand about this great platform. So I suggest you show the information you want to publish in the written post and make it easy for members to read and the daily payment method is not through any video clip, but at the beginning everything is undesirable and it is very bold.

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your video link for us this link is very valuable for us because I have faced a problem I just received 13 14 or 15 post payment on daily basis but now I will able to earn a lot of money for me the capital ok so thanks a lot for sharing your information

I don't think any of the members played the video
Here we are accustomed to just reading and sharing experiences with comments
Or by creating publications.

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for this documentation of our work in this forum and how I managed to withdraw profits, but patience is also the key to success. We must work more to gain greater knowledge and continue to learn from these platforms with the start of work in the cryptocurrency market.

• +2 1

Dear friends, 20 posts are verified daily in the Cryptotalk forum and paid based on the post rating.  Low quality and useless posts are removed.  Authorities delete low quality posts from the 20 posts you have made. You will receive payment seven days after completing 100 posts.

If the payment system could be explained here in writing, because members prefer reading to watching videos. This platform kindly pays us for the jobs we do. It asks us to create 20 useful posts per day, each with 200 satoshi or 10 talc tokens. This is good and  Very profitable, so I recommend collecting these profits to enter the field of investment and profit double and many sums

On 1/30/2021 at 7:27 AM, bhaiegoo said:

I think you should describe in this posts about payments system instead of video because mostly members understand by reading posts instead of videos.  This forum pay 10 talk token per useful post and 1000 satoshi which posts have positive reaction, this is new payments system. 

Noor Abdullah

Hey bro did we get 1000 satoshi on every single post that has a reputation no matter how much it is or we just get 10 talk token per post and nothing else

You see i am a little confused here its been 10 days i have started working on this forum and i still can't get the general idea how this forum paid us

i have read many post regarding this topic but still can't get an absolute answer.

So would you please help me

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe this information will be useful and helpful for all the members of this platform but it will be more informative if you describe the video for the members of this platform in the forum, this is a platform for learning and more better if the members learn from the platform directly.

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable and useful post.  In fact, I am a new member of the forum and just finished my first 100 posts.  I gained a lot of useful and necessary information in the field of cryptocurrencies thanks to the old experienced members.

1 hour ago, usman choudhry said:

Hey bro did we get 1000 satoshi on every single post that has a reputation no matter how much it is or we just get 10 talk token per post and nothing else

You see i am a little confused here its been 10 days i have started working on this forum and i still can't get the general idea how this forum paid us

i have read many post regarding this topic but still can't get an absolute answer.

@usman choudhry If you have ten days, you have two left, I think, because it is 5 days to make the first 100 publications and then they will begin to pay you after 7 days of publishing, there are 200 satoshis for each publication and 10 TALK Token, the publications must have reactions positive to be able to obtain some payment.

Exactly so, my friend, I thank you for your interest in members and their interest. In my opinion, useful publications are what make you earn more, so they learned how to create new and distinctive topics.

• +1 1

Dear Thank you for this wonderful article and for this wonderful video with a simplified explanation in general, a really distinguished forum forum. It is definitely the first forum of its kind and we can certainly earn a day for 20 posts. Not every day we get a profit for these twenty posts after a full week of publishing these  Posts for 20 to make sure that these posts are useful in order to take a payment on two currencies, the modern currency and the currency of Bitcoin Thank you very much.

• +1 1

Thanks so much for sharing this,  but I think there's no point for us to watch any video, you could have narrate it here so that newbies can read it and grab it once and for all instead of watching any video. 

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, I'm thankful to you for this video link. It will be helpful for all of us new members to understand how to gain our payment on daily basis.

I don't think it's good to share a link of any other site and ask people to learn from there. You should explain it in your post at the forum so that everyone can easily understand it from here rather than sharing a YouTube link.

• +5 1

My dear friend, here in this forum you can make profits, but 100 posts must be written in the interest of the forum and you are not paid, and then 20 posts or comments must be written that are paid and they must be useful, valuable and easy-to-understand posts so that the reader is attracted to them and gives you a good reputation

• +1 1

This is a very informative and useful video. We should create twenty-two posts per day in the forum so that even if one or two of our posts are deleted, we still get paid for our twenty posts.

My friend, we know in the forum that good money is earned in exchange for writing 20 posts a day, but this is not so important as the importance of these publications and topics should be important and useful for everyone in order to have good reviews and develop more in the field of cryptocurrencies

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, we are all interested in getting money for our daily publications, but we seek to gain experience, knowledge and learning through this forum and read the topics of experienced members and thus we will be able to create a post and get our full payment

• +2 1

Thank you for this topic, we have to pay attention to all the information related to the coding world and understand it well, so that we can follow in this world with the fewest mistakes and be able to publish good topics that get good reactions
We must not break the rules.

Thank you my friend for this information, but I would really have preferred to write it with a topic in the forum, we are here to learn and the basis of learning is reading.

You will get 200 satoshis for every reputable topic or response plus 10 TALK coins.

• +3 1