Let's make Cryptotalk forum better ! - Page 19 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Let's make Cryptotalk forum better !

I think we can improve the forum by helping and creating good topics and contents. because with that we can help a lot of newbies in this forum. so goodluck to all of us.

• +1 1

We supposed to and attempt to devote our defend to the forum overly by creating added beneficial topics and too ration the new members of the forum on how to enthusiasm with gear in the forum.

I share the opinion of this topic, we must help improve the forum, this is our house and we must keep it orderly and clean, we always do the best for everyone, publish quality, react to the topics and good comments, support the work that each one Realize, if by chance we see some little useful and deficient topic, we react negatively, that is also helping, let's report spam, in short, let's do everything to improve everything within the forum.

On 1/9/2021 at 1:35 PM, Zaradimitri said:

This cryptotalk very good forum and cryptotalk also giving money plus knowledge. i hope in future cryptotalk give more good topics and make website more fast because sometime website working slow due to server problem, we need to upgrade 😎

We indeed need to upgrade because day by day the forum is increasing in number of users which is why we need things to work fast and even the maintenance should be done without stopping us from visiting the forum during the maintenance period.

This site gives us money for doing comments and create topic. So it’s our duty to make this site more informative and reach of content and knowledge. So that by earning we can also learn lots of things by this. This gonna be the most helpful for us. So we should try to maintain the quality of the post.         

That's true we should not only concentrate on making earning in the forum, also we should think on how to make the forum better. The more the forumbget better the more new opportunities will be coming that we can earn more than what we are earning now. 

forum quarter and so very good count everything in it is excellent nothing can be added to it the toilet is perfect I don't know what else needs to be added to make it all shorter message Sent people make people

• +1 1

Hey! crypto I'm focused to you now. Let's make crypto better. Can we make crypto better? That is the question actually. It is possible only, when we work for the progress, for the grow, for the betterment of crypto forum not for the money. As there is a reward for every good task in this world, here  also the case is same. If we work together for the progress of the crypto forum, we will get reward and that reward is money. Work with heart for the progress of the crypto and get money reward, that is the real magic.

Yes my dear friend we should make the forum better clean and protect from any harmful material because this platform is not only the source of earnimg but it is our school to here we learn the basic thing which is require for the coming life

When members joined cryptotalk for money mainly you will see misbehave,  threats and breaking of the rules is the responsibility of senior responsible members  to report such kind of members to admins to take action. Everyone has a role to play as member of cryptotalk

The only idea I have that can make this forum good is to follow the rules, also to learn about new things daily, giving reaction to good and bad posts. Good reaction for good post and bad reaction for bad posts. We should make quality contributions. 

to a limited extent it is genuine this discussion ought not be considered distinctly to be an approach to bring in cash from posts yet additionally as a wellspring of information an approach to discover the data we need quicker, the gathering group is putting forth an extraordinary attempt cash and promoting  to make it probably the best discussion committed to crypto clients should make the most of this incredible open door

This forum can grow up if all member participate for making good post and because of that even a member aims only for the profit they have no choice but to follow and we can also help by not doing some action that is against the rules of the forum .

This is a great suggestion ,and earn money to make pists in daily 20 post after completing 100 post .good reaction for goid post and bad reaction for bad posts ,we should make quality contribution .

I truly agree with you mate. We must not see crypto talk as a money earning platform, instead we must try to learn more and more about crypto currencies from this platform. I dont think anyone with a motive of just to earn money wont excel in this platform. So try to focus on getting knowledge and hence money will follow.

Good day mate from this end I agree with you we should not post in this forum because of what we are earning  rather we should use this forum for educational purposes that is to say you are absolutely right thank you once more mate.

You are right friend I am agree with you we should do work for the growth and development of the forum because this is providing us the opportunity of learning and earning at the same place. Therefore we should also help the forum by sharing the useful and knowledgeable content at this forum.

When I joined this forum I take the oath that I will try to make the forum by Contributing in it little little to it on the daily basis by creating the topics that's why it is still loved by us.

This forum should not be seen as a forum for capital regimental but also as a forum where you get knowledge and impact the knowledge to one another to make the forum great, thanks.

Yes this is a unique and informative forum in which we and other people who want to know more about crypto world. Can join this forum and get all of the information about crypto world from one point. This is really good thing for crypto lover. So be happy and enjoy with that dear mate.

Together we can make difference in these forum, and these positive differences can be achieved when we develop the habit of engaging ourselves and others in tge acts of providing useful forum posts,and reporting defaulters 

Everywhere you must apply in order to be applied. If our aim is to win here only, then we are opportunists and exploiters, and one day we will be banned.

We must appreciate what the forum has to offer us and try to advance it.

That is a top notch idea which you have shared I additionally suppose that this forum might be be impulsive 4 creativity and and exuberance so we need to proportion our understanding and experience in in easy way so that each one new participants get hobby in our postings and discussions thank you you

No doubt we will get our money from this, but the purpose of ours to be here is not just earning. Else, we should come here for learning things and expressing personal thoughts with our own words. We must play our part to make this forum successful and bigger. If every member contribute something in it then the growth of this forum will boost up automatically.

You Are Right Friend We Should Also Recommend It To Others Because It Is The Most Easiest Way To Earn Money.We Should Join Other To This Platform Because By Just Posting We Earn Money. As We All Know Future Is All About Digital Currency So This Platform Also Offer Us To Learn About Digital Cureencies.