What is reason of staying begginers section only 🤔 - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fahmida Ripa

What is reason of staying begginers section only 🤔

In my opinion this section helps a beggar learn about this forum properly. That is why most people work on this forum to know about this forum properly. I'm interested in this form myself. 

Welcome my friend to our family ..
Well for me there are many reasons why I stay in this department because :
First, I'm still a newbie and I found more on the topics in this section and then see the other topics in other departments where a person moves gradually from a small section ranked to the top..
Second, I like to help new members. at first, when I was a beginner, no one helped me ..
Third, staying in this section makes you understand the importance of the forum and get to know it better .
Good luck .

Very important topic, staying in beginners section is also important and advisable because it is the best section where you learn so many things about this forum.so if one has not acquired much knowledge I think is better to stay here and learn before going to the other section and mess up there.

The main reason to stay here is to earn money by working here  I am a member of this forum.  I have to work according to the correct rules in this forum.  I am very lucky now that I am a beginner of this forum.

My friend, because it is the beginning of the work for newcomers to teach them on the forum rules and introduce them to cryptocurrencies to benefit in their posts and gain the necessary experience.

Because there are a large number of beginners, not forgetting that every member of the forum must finish the first 100 comments in this section, but over time it is important to diversify all sections of the forum in order to increase our experience and know everything related to the world of cryptocurrencies.

Hello my friend, I think that the beginners section is a very important section in cryptocurrencies, and this was necessary for beginners and not for all members. Therefore, they must appoint in other departments and the rest of the sections need a great experience to publish posts so that they are not deleted. Thank you very much.

Dear friend , there is no Reason for any one with less than 100 post to stay in here , this section is meant for the beginnings who don't know anything about the forum or crypto currencies , there are many other interesting sections we should to check and full with great information that benefit us more than here .

• +4 1

My friend the beginner section is easy section in this platform and it is very helpful for new members. The newly members take easily help in this section and more knowledge you can earn take care.

• +5 1

I have recently joined this forum and don't really know about the beginners section at all and even I don't know the importance of joining this forum. I really need someone's guide to work here.

Actually Working in other departments requires a lot of knowledge and experience
I advise you not to move there until you have extensive knowledge in the field of digital currencies.

The reason why beginners have to stay in the beginners section is because there are still new in the forum and know little or nothing about the forum that why they have To complete 100 post so that have the 100 post they would have gotten better understanding about the forum.

My dear friend, I always advise beginners like you one thing, which is when it is the first 100 participants in the beginners section, provided that you have learned the forum rules and read them well from a section about the forum. I always advise them to move to a second section to get knowledge about cryptocurrencies and also advise them to enter the section The science of cryptography is rich in information about cryptocurrencies in general, and that is my dear. It is simple. For every great success that needs great knowledge, by moving to other sections, thank you very much.

Beginner section are for beginners to understand about this site and also about crypto currencies. After learning from beginner section, explore all other topics in this forum. So that you can learn more.

There is no reason to stay in one session only because the forum is full of other session with different topic and we should see other session too there a lot of interesting things there for sure,but the majority are in this session because it's easy and have a lot of posts not more...

Hello my friend, I think that the beginners section is the simplest and easiest section in the forum, and it is the gateway to the rest of the sections upon obtaining the required experience and knowledge. I wish you good luck and success.

The reason is that me and most of the members do not have experience in the field of digital currencies, investment and currency exchange, so we find that the beginners section is the best section for the beginning, and there are many posts that help new members and guide them on the right path in this huge field and for me when I feel that I have gained enough experience I will move between the other sections of the forum immediately.

Hello my friend
This is a great question
Because the beginners section where new members learn the rules of the forum and start their way to learn about cryptocurrencies and increase their experience, and this requires great time and effort to develop themselves.
Good luck to you

The Beginner section is very suitable for beginners who want to experience a new world of diverse content, beginners should learn, read and discover about it, and all the instructions and rules about this forum should be read.

All the best for everyone.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

In my opinion many members are staying only beginner section because this section is so easy.But this is a bad habit. We want to make posts all sections for learn much new informative things. 

I am also new here, there is a need for beginners section because from here all the experienced members started their work. In this section you can gain knowledge from the beginning and there are always new posts and topics through which we can know more details about this forum.Which is the only reason to stay in the for beginners section

Hello dear members I hope you all are fine and doing excellent job on this platform and I hope you are enjoying your healthy and blessed life. I want to tell you that this big intersection is very useful for all the beginners and new members here we can easily understand a lot of new things from beginner section so I think therefore it was very important

This section is for the general public, while other sections include professional aspects such as mining and other matters. You work here until you familiarize yourself with the rules of the forum and create capital and then move on to another hot topic 

A section that is made mainly for beginners, those new to entering here, will help them to learn basic information regarding cryptocurrencies, those who have a lot of time here can also participate to give suggestions to the questions they ask.

Hello my dear friend.  The reason for my presence in this section is that I am new to this forum, and I try as much as possible to learn and benefit from the experience of other members and users.  And learn well so as not to fall into mistakes and prohibitions.

Beginners section is the section which helps beginners alot in their work.We can learn about rules and regulations of the forum.