Hard work Vs Smart work on cryptotalk - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Walkerz

Hard work Vs Smart work on cryptotalk

A very important topic about cryptocurrencies, currencies are increasing and we must always work hard without surrender or weakness. Be strong and do not despair. Give a lot of time to your work and do not hesitate to work.

good luck to you

I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. I will prefer smart work on this forum. Make our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time.

The idea that you should work smarter, not only harder isn’t anything new. I’ve been analyzing and observing people who work hard for more than a decade. It always amazed me why some people working hard got so much farther than others. One of the important reasons is, of course, smart work, but what I’ve found out is that most people who are working smart didn’t learn it. They do it intuitively, it’s part of their character, of who they are and how they were raised. Lucky them

• +2 1

15 hours ago, kryptonick said:

I think that if you joined this forum to work then you left very disappointed. Nobody hired you and nobody was going to keep paying all this kind of useless posting that I keep finding. The problem that was created and many lost some good payments was because of some people that are not useful in their lives but just want to grab anything they can and destroy anything good they see.

@kryptonick spamming will be  available in every forum brother but we need to removed them from spamming.. If you look to bitcointalk forum then you can see there has spamming too but there has less as there has no payment system as like us .. But yah our forum is working hard too..

• +2 1

This was a really awesome post.To work here you must be hard working and smart work.And it is easy to work smart work from hard work so that you can easily earn income.As a result of smart work, your hard work is less.But in this forum both are important for work.

Both smart work and hard work are amazing. Hard work is acceptable yet smart work is ideal. In any case, you actually do a similar working cleverly. Work with tolerance accomplish objectives and furthermore work to acquire information and experience.

Yes, my friend, that's right. Hard work causes us to get tired and bored. While we can get the same work done with less time, less effort and more comfort.Trading requires a lot of intelligence, but it does not require effort.

Yes, friends, hard work and success are connected to each other, so if we want our work to be very successful, then we have to plan for it first of all, any work can be successful with planning, without any planning, success cannot be gained .

Yes both the work hard and smart are needed for the user while working with the crypto forum. Both pays of to their customers and are quite important for the user to perform their task easily. 

Hardworking is the key of success but hard work takes long hours . By doing smart work we can manage the time efficiently but smart work takes planning to get something fast without wasting time and also smart work get good results 

In fact, the two things are very important. Why do not we work hard and intelligently together. Fast and elaborate work will be produced in the shortest possible time Thank you my friend

Hello my dear friend from a personal point of view, I find that working smart anywhere in the world is the most appropriate solution for development and achievement, but in this forum I see that working hard will benefit more

In fact, I believe that serious and fruitful work needs more patience and knowledge, as well as successful work needs a lot of focus and correct management. Without management, we cannot accomplish anything in life. In fact, all members love hard work and a purposeful way.

• +4 1

Hello my friend, I think that working and setting specific goals is the best way to succeed with regular planning and use of time
Thank you for the tip

But dear i prefer the hard work than smart work. Because in the hard work,  we spent our most of the time on this forum. In this way we will get more knowledge about this forum. So create posts after searching or reading thoroughly about the topics.

In my opinion, the two provide good profits for me, I prefer long work, but through dividing working hours and time management because we will gain knowledge and experience in addition to profits.

Well my friend, your words are definitely true. You can do smart work by reaping the same results of hard work with less effort and maybe less time. We should take advantage of any opportunity for smart work and use of reason to try things and do business learning, research and increasing knowledge is the way to reach this stage of intelligence at work

• +1 1

You are right, my friend, we have to work very hard here and offer all our energies in exchange for working here to be creative, and I personally seek smart work, that is why I am here and how to create a useful and different partnership. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

7 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@kryptonick spamming will be  available in every forum brother but we need to removed them from spamming.. If you look to bitcointalk forum then you can see there has spamming too but there has less as there has no payment system as like us .. But yah our forum is working hard too..

Well, even in bitcointalk forum, there is a lot of spamming. The signature campaigns are paying and attracting lots that usually post useless comments. I see many of the high ranked members being posting at a ratio of 90% spam and 10% useful posts. The standards are different, but I think that anything that isn't giving something extra to a post, is possibly spam, or just very close. In fact when we see posts that are just there to confirm the author but not give something extra, aren't these useless replies? In most bitcointalk posts you will find too many of these. More than half.

• +1 1

My friend think I agree with you on this
  The intelligent person is the one who thinks and succeeds
Effort is necessary, but there are shortcuts to your success with little effort and short time, such as trading

• +4 1

Smart work is to optimally invest time and achieve the goals that we seek in a wonderful way with planning and setting goals and also taking precautions in case of emergency

• +2 1

Hard work means that continously working and doing more efforts to get their aim while the smart work is those work which people to get their aim and give the proper time to their work. Hard working is the key of success and only those people are successful in their life which having a big goal in their life. 

Yes, you're right my friend.  Your post i very useful. Thank you for introduce us to smart work and hard work and telling the differences between them.  I think if anyone wants to be successful in crypto he will need both.

2 hours ago, kryptonick said:

In fact when we see posts that are just there to confirm the author but not give something extra, aren't these useless replies? In most bitcointalk posts you will find too many of these. More than half.

Though  i have a bitcointalk account which   i just use for the bounty task and i am  not interest to post there as there has less chance to get merit which mean our rank will work there .. But yah you are right that bitcointalk has now lot of  spammer as well lot of fake project which decreasing the forum reputation too .

• +3 1