Is followers are necessary? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taurus27

Is followers are necessary?

The increase or decrease in the number of followers does not affect the account, but some people try to search for good information, so perhaps, they follow your posts, and they find this way to learn from them.

• +4 1

I don't think so that followers are necessary for any member.Yes followers can increase the rate of account but followers are not necessary for work.Don't get disappoint you can work here without follower's.

• +3 1

I think no followers are not necessary for your account . Just positive contents and positive reputation is more important for your account . 

These are two major factor of your earning.  So keep posting positive contents and give rating from members and earn good from this platform. 

Followers are not mandatory and have no effect on our payments or working at the forum But It gives a good impression to others who visit iur profile as having more followers mean they like your content and you are doing good work at the forum.

Followers are great and it is very nice to have them. You will only get followers if you have a good content or maybe you make a very good topic and post altogether. Followers helps you to get a lot of good reputation but it is not mandatory for you to have followers as all that is required is the ability to write good contents. 

Our strong popularity is aided by having a large number of supporters, so do your best to gain them. It demonstrates the excellent work it does. Finding Hello fans is a big and beneficial advancement for us.

There are no any additional income for the followers that's why I really suggest to you that you should to focus on your work rather than the followers so best of luck and do your best one thing more patience is very necessary on this forum

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, the followers gain us a lot of self-confidence and encourage us to work and increase our daily production through the support and self-confidence they give you.

• +3 1

A very important question my friend .. Thank you ..From my humble point of view and since I am a beginner I think that followers gain you importance and fame in the site not only but followers do not come out of the blue but from your acquisition of sufficient experience and knowledge ...

Hello my friend , your account is healthy even without any followers

Yet followers are important tho , when you have a good number of followers that's mean you going to get a good amount of positive reputation , and that's is very helpful in many ways especially when we get paid for positive rating posts only .

• +3 1

Followers are not necessary in cryptotalk forum. Just focus on creating useful post and topics and you will succeed in the platform. If you wish you can follow some members of the forum you like.

In fact, I also did not get any followers so far, but as I heard from senior members here in the forum that followers of your account do not affect it, either negatively or positively, and the most important thing is to follow the senior members and supervisors here.

• +2 1

I think followers is not necessary on this platform because there are many scammers and cheaters are present on this platform so we should focus on our work so that we can create better posts for this platform and if we will create useful and informative posts then people will automatically will follow you. 

In fact, followers aren't required for your account's security. Nothing would happen to you if you do an excellent job here but have no followers. On the other scenario, if you have a large number of followers but make a small error, your account can be suspended.

I think yes followers are necessary because .. if you have followers then your post goes upward and people who follows you also like yous posts and topic, but if you have nothing no one like your post.

I think no friend.  Followers are not necessary. Your post must be unique and useful. When you work with hardwork and with patience then you will definitely get likes and then in this way your payment will also increase.

yes you are right I agree with you you will not get anyone in for not having any followed hope this comment will help you in my opinion but senior tell about this in our good way so read senior post or comments

The presence of your followers, this reflects the strength of the account, but if you do not have followers, then there is nothing wrong with that and this will not affect your account and also the followers give positive reviews and this is useful

• +2 1

It's not necessarily but it's great if you have a lot of followers that can react in your post and follow your created posts all the time they can increase your reputation by reaction they give you ,so it's gooto have them of course..

• +3 1

dear friend I want to tell you that no followers is not necessary but reputation is too much necessary we should write useful contents and information and our information will be unique for the beginners in that we cryptotalk will paid as otherwise we will not able to get money on this platform

We must be effective members of the forum by publishing useful, valuable and relevant posts with content related to the topic at hand, providing good advice, and sharing our experiences and opinions with each other.  In addition, we follow each other and provide good reviews for each other.  Avoid writing racist phrases.  So let's always be good friends.

Actually. Followers of our work within the forum are necessary and important not only in Cryptotalk..We should create useful and informative posts in this way we may increase followers.So keep work hard or express yourself then automatically followers move towards. 

I think there is no need to do better in this forum with followers. We can earn without followers. But you must have to follow all the rules and also you have to post useful  contents that will attract other users to like your topic and they will give you positive  ratings  and your earnings will be good.

I think that followers are the ones who give you a reputation and this indicates your good work, but even if you do not have followers this does not mean that it is not good, work hard and spread what you have useful information

Brother I am not agree with.  Followers are important for us because when someone follow us it mean our posts content is useful, helpful for others and in return they give good reputation due to which our earning increase so it is important for us to follow someone.