Is followers are necessary? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taurus27

Is followers are necessary?

Yes followers are most important thing to crypto currency. If you get much followers then you can understand that you are doing work good. But for follower you don’t earn extra coins.

For me followers is important because using followers will notice that people are seeing your post and replies. You will notice that peoples read your post and replies. You will receive reply from your followers that will help you to know if something wrong to your post and replies. It can motivate you to make perfect and to make good post.

Yes, followers are necessary for us.  If we post on a good topic, then everyone will follow us. So for everyone to follow us, we have to post on our easy topic and get everyone's comments. Then we can be successful by working in this forum.

ecause if we do not keep working  then it will surely be an issue for us and if we do not give the time likes in our followers then our  payment and our earnings  can stop.

ecause if we do not keep working  then it will surely be an issue for us and if we do not give the time likes in our followers then our  payment and our earnings  can stop.

Dear companion adherents are a bit much on this gathering. You won't get restricted regardless of whether you have no devotees. The reason for coming up next is to keep in contact with all the posts and points posted by their number one part. So it isn't really significant for a record to make due here.

There is no harm in following, but on the contrary I think those who support and follow you have a link in strengthening your account and making it more stable, so I suggest you reconsider.  Thanks

Hey guys, actually followers are not a matter in crypto talk site. It is not important for you to earn money in crypto talk. Infact it has no any special importance in crypto currency. But you can follow someone just for guidelines. Thank you.               

On 1/28/2021 at 8:09 PM, taurus27 said:

Greetings all,

I want to know that will my account be healthy without any followers? Will it get a ban.

Because I didn't like anyone sneaking into my account everytime. And I want to be free of being watched. Is there are any person having same mindset like me,if do then support. 

I need a reply,and fast.

Dear I think no need of followers because you earn money by creating useful post you can't earn by following others so just focus on work.

Hello friend, my humble opinion is that you will have to feel happy to have followers that gives you the indication that you are making good publications or comments and it is a great intensive to want to do more is what I think about there and you are not correct and I'm wrong but you are free to express your feelings and if you don't like it, try to contact the users and ask them not to follow you, sorry if my comment bothered you.

• +3 1

In my oppion fallowers are  not  neccessary make good and informative  post  which make your reputation crypto not need fallowers do your own best  reputation give you fame and you get more payments .

I think, in my opinion, followers are not necessary.  We should create effective and informative posts so that we can increase the followers. If you really want to gain a good reputation, then the quality of the content in your post must not be too much following but more revenue without more followers.

Greetings to you my friend, in my opinion, it is a good thing to get followers from other members. It is also useful to follow experienced members to take advantage of their experiences and take the necessary information from them. we are here in this forum to learn from each other.

No not at all. The followers are not that much necessary. Because it's more important for us to follow more members. Find and search the forum and see the most successful members and follow them to see their regular activity and get teachings from them to be better and better .

You are right. Of course, followers in this forum are very important.  Members like our content and they will follow us when we create good quality content in this forum.  I think it has affected reputation and revenue because followers can get our content faster and they can see it and give it a choice and this can further increase our reputation and revenue.

I think no followers is not necessary because if we do good work and with rules and regulations of cryptocurrency and create all posts accurate and useful then everyone give us good reputation and follow us for better post.

Dear there is no such rule of forum for having followers is compulsory. Followers and following just refers to your good interaction with other members. So never feel worried about that. Your account will never get ban due to no followers.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

No it is not necessary and honestly I do not like to follow anyone or to be followed. I just know the good members by the topics I read and I usually prefer to comment on the topics of good members and stay away from all the banned ones. If you admire the topics of a certain member then you can follow him, but it not obligatory.

On 1/28/2021 at 8:09 PM, taurus27 said:

Greetings all,

I want to know that will my account be healthy without any followers? Will it get a ban.

Because I didn't like anyone sneaking into my account everytime. And I want to be free of being watched. Is there are any person having same mindset like me,if do then support. 

I need a reply,and fast.

Dude it is not a necessity of having a lot of followers.if you don't like follower so no issue but it's a good thing to know people by reading  stuff  of your followers also have check on their ideas but there's no issue at all of You don't feel comfortable.

No problem if you don't have followers. If you can show some good talent in cryptocurrency then your followers will grow automatically.And if you dislike followers, you keep following off.

I think yes followers are important. Because that assure you that your content is good enough to Impress people and You're skills of Writing in this field are improving. I think not only in crypto also in one's life followers are important.. 

I hope you are fine my dear friend my dear friend I don't think followers is not necessary to earn a money in this field but followers is must be part of life in this era.

Well my friend in my opinion followers are necessary for our account because they will make our good content. But if you don't have followers then your account will not be banned because we are here for taking knowledge and experience so followers are not necessary but knowledge and experience are very important for all of us.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, very important steps and creative talents are needed to create followers.  When you create something important, it is good for everyone.  Then everyone will follow you.  Will create interest for all your posts.  And will provide a positive response to every relevant and important issue.

Yes of course you are right and followers is main roles and helping and followers make a good and healthy account because they get good decision and good information.