Why do we see so many similar posts ?? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alaa hus

Why do we see so many similar posts ??

Of course, I agree with you that we should publish new information in this section, but the old topics will help new members get started on the cryptotalk forum.

• +1 1

Good questions asked. We should all know. In fact, we should discover new things. But it seems to be lacking in us. We are not discovering new things. Our same post is coming up again and again. We are commenting on the same post. But, we should take ideas by discovering new things. In fact it will develop our mood and help others.

This is because every day there are junior members who are ignorant of the basic rules in the forum and the method of work, and some of them do not know what the purpose of this is so they constantly post their repeated questions

• +1 1

What I also find surprising is that what actually happens is that most publications are centered in this section, so there’s nothing more to talk about whether most of the doubts have already been answered.
  There are currently 19 sections in the forum that we would like to learn from, as I consider this section to be more than just new members.
  Another thing that can happen is that they are repetitive, as more and more new people are entering and do not know what to do, probably for that reason but there is a search tool in the forum, where they can find the answer to your question,  But it will depend on others, good luck.
  Note: It should be noted that this is my opinion and I do not want to object to anyone.

You are right. We see many similar posts here. There are some people who copy the topics all the time. And also many times a post came  of us which we have already commented.

I think the reason for the similarity of the posts is to make sure that there are no robots responding and commenting on these questions, that the robot often provides different answers, and in this way, the correctness of the calculation can be confirmed.

You are right friend we should make new and latest topics and posts instead of making similar posts. We should share new and informative information about the cryptocyrrency with our friends. We should use effective, useful and knowledgeable content in our posts. 

Because people cannot try something new. Its very disgusting things. If we started a new things, then it will bs great. So,please everyone try to create a new topic. 

You have the right, my friend. This is all due to a lack of knowledge, lack of reading, and a return to previous topics. I hope that a solution to this topic will be developed so that the topics are not repeated.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Probably the fact that many posts are similar is for the simple reason that they are posted by newcomers to this forum as you will not bother to search and collect information on the topics this is my humble opinion
A big greeting to the whole community

My friend, there are two reasons for re-publishing the post, either because the member is new and he does not know that anyone before him published this post and does not know anything about the search feature in order to make sure of that and I find that this is somewhat acceptable because they are still new or that some members steal the posts or information of other members And I think that this is absolutely unacceptable, as the world of digital currencies is a wide and renewable world, and they can search for new information, summarize it and publish it here so that the benefit will spread to everyone, and this is what must happen.

On 1/27/2021 at 3:00 PM, Alaa hus said:

Every day we see a lot of similar posts in this section. If we are unable to collect information or find new information about digital currencies, why do we republish old information and questions that some have shared in the past?

Hello my friend, I think new members that joining the forum newly don't know much about the rules and regulation posting repetitive posts in to the forum because I believe seniors members already know rules of working in the forum, they will share information that someone already passed in the forum then re-post it again. So it's good we should be telling them the truth about the rules then if they didn't stop violating rules then we should report them to the moderators to know decision they will take against them.

People's on the cryptotalk community just want to get income from it their not focus to create something special from others but they work like a same que.

• +3 1

I think that the topic of shared posts is due to the fact that we all share the same field, which is digital currencies, and the fact that this forum includes a lot of members, so it is natural that we find some people who have published similar topics but in different formats

• +2 1

We see most of the posts similar.it is because,most of the members just read the comments of fellows and with slight change they write comments in same way so we see so many topics so similar.

Dear Friend! Your phrases are correct, but for my part the previous topics have reappeared in order that the new friend come to be the familiar with the politics and standards of the platforms painting and it's far our responsibility to help them enhance their information on this platform which will engage with numerous subjects.

3 hours ago, Excelsior14 said:

There are so many similar topics because not all members are willing to do research and bring forth interesting valuable, and useful topics. I hope this change so that the forum can grow.

Exactly mate, this among what causing of many repetitive topics within the forum because some people don't really care to make research before to make new fresh topic to check is there similar topic they want to create. I believe before to create a topic if people are doing good research they will not be repeating of topics in the forum.

Yes dear every day we see many repeated topics because there are people who do not read the old information so I recommend reviewing the old topics so that we get rid of the issue of repeating the topic

Dear and I also see a lot of similarity in the posts, especially in this section, and there is some change in the way you write and the style of the writer, I hope that everyone will work not to repeat so as not to be warned. 

Yes my friend agree with you on this because I see daily many similar publications and I think that whorepeats publications either to increase the reputation without knowing what is published or they are new users because most of the thinking of the new users is about similar things and this is normal but the fraudsters must be punished

There always new people new members that need for informations so they repost something accidentally had been already posted , and people like people will have similar ideas and questions about the same topic so you will think its similar to eachother .

Your words are correct. There are a lot of similar information because all the answers are directed at such a topic and the method of expression is the same and the ideas about this topic are the same.

This is not done by the most honest people on our forum. They do not have topics to create topics, and they take someone else's just reformulate their information in their own way.

well buddy begginers are the one making this mistakes because they don't have much knowledge and experience about the forum like that. And I think this is prohibited by the moderators so begginers should always try to be cautious. 

• +1 1