What types of devices do you prefer to work crypto talk - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amelia0044

What types of devices do you prefer to work crypto talk

My dear friend, I have no problem with the type of phone. It is important to have a chrome and rouid search engine because all smart phones can work

Hello all type of device is very important it is half the work I use Android system. But in my view, not only is the device important. Also important is the browser you use I use chrome browser. But in my personal opinion and for the safety of the eyes, comfort and speed computer is the best.

• +5 1

From the beginning I work on cryptotalk on laptop and most of the time I do my works on pc and i really enjoy working here on laptop and that also gives a professional feelings. I didn't tried it on mobile at all. But I will try it also. Thanks for sharing. 

Personally I work in this platform by laptop. I would like to prefer PC or laptop. Because we can read properly topics and comments on pc. It help us to increase our writing and reading skill.

@Yoshe @Jack764 

I prefer laptop is much useful to work  in this forum.You can also use mobile phone to work in this forum.I have no computer so I use my mobile phone to work in this forum.

Most people use their smart phones to run crypto talk on their devices but some use laptops and tablets as well. But whatever help you, you can use . Important is to keep on working, no matter whatever the device you are using.

• +1 1

On 1/27/2021 at 4:57 PM, Amelia0044 said:

I'd like to work on Crypto talk with Android. And it's really easy and comfortable for me.

I am using my pc since i join this forum, it have been more than 1 year but still i use pc for posting commenting and reading on the forum, i could like to use my android device but it doesn't work for me, it says not allowed.

I use Android to work in cryptotalk. Everyone has thier own opinion. But I like to use crypto talk in mobile phone. For me its easy to use. You can use it in computer, laptop,tab etc. So its up to you.

• +1 1

It is most convenient for me to write from my phone, since I have access to it 24 hours a day and anywhere I can climb in it and, accordingly, write posts.

I personally use the phone to post and work on the forum all the time and I use the laptop to use the exchange because there is no mobile version for the exchange, about the forum anyone can use what he want because they accept all devices..

• +3 1

On 1/27/2021 at 6:57 PM, Amelia0044 said:

I'd like to work on Crypto talk with Android. And it's really easy and comfortable for me.

I think all devices are best for Crypto talk because some of my friends are using laptop and I am using mobile and my cousin is don't work on computer so I think  but mobile is very easy to use.

• +1 1

Though I am using phone to work on Cryptotalk, I prefer computer. If we use computer we can fastly type our posts so it's save our time. In smart phone I face some network problem sometimes. So I am thinking to buy a computer to work on this platform.

• +1 1

There is no specific device type to work on cryptotalk. I work on a computer and find it comfortable. But if you prefer to work on the device it must be modern for the sake of moving speed.

• +5 1

Yes dear you are right you can use any device for working want to talk you can use laptop PC Mobile condition is you can run one account in one mobile in one time  the PC myself use Android phone for working on this site

• +3 1

For me i prefer to smartphone because it is very small and simple to easily use. you can use any way and work easily. And my friend i am new i want ro leaen more in this platform because this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge.

For my work and my time at the university. Working on my Android device I feel comfortable, but I tried working on the laptop and noticed that it was much more relaxing than the Android device. But now I work from my Android device.

Your question is important my friend..
For me I see that there is no problem or difficulty in using any type of smart device and then entering from the Chrome browser.
My device that I use from modern encryption support is from Android.

• +1 1

I work with my cell phone, actually it is because I do not have a computer, but I would prefer to generate jna for cryptotalk because here on the cell phone yobit is very slow and cryptotalk must work as a "desktop site" otherwise I get an error and it does not open. , although each person has their preferences.

Dear fellow, I prefer to work from laptop. Because its easy to work from PC. The typing skills also increase and we are focused on our work. I never open my Cryptotalk account on mobile because whenever I start working on mobile a lot of destruction occurs and we can do nothing. Be focused on your work and work with full courage. 

Computer use is undoubtedly better . But the mobile phone is also good because it stays with you all the time and you can use it anywhere . The type of mobile phone you use is not important .  The important thing is the type of browser . For me, I use Google Chrome ، Android system . It is very good.

• +2 1

There are many devices you can use for the cryptotalk, but the one you use should depend on the one you have at disposal or at your possession, so as for me, I'm using an Android phone for cryptocurrency and I enjoy using that, this is my opinion on this.

Hello guys, I love the fast device, regardless of whether it is a mobile phone, laptop, or computer device. The important thing is performance at work and taking the cognitive benefit from working in encryption

Dear friend, currently I am using Android, but my intention is to shaft the whole process to the laptop because it will be easy there in laptop because typing and also some time I am facing hanging by some errors.

• +4 1

I also work with it on this system. It is easy, fun, and has no downsides if you can deal with it and I think that many of us do this idea and earn money, but with caution.

• +1 1

You can use any type of smart phone, but I prefer to use a phone with high features for ease of use and work comfortably

• +4 1