Replaying on a post of banned member! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Daniel stark

Replaying on a post of banned member!

I have noticed for a few days that many people have been banned from this forum.Will my comment count if I comment on a banned member's post?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

5 minutes ago, chfarhan103 said:

Dear its not doubts if the posts and its contents is useful then  not deleted and remove from the forum even if the account is banned. So Make sure to avoid over the comments and post on the banned account. If you make a comment already before the banning then don't worry its not affect on your account. Good luck and keep learning earning.

Thanks. I was very worried about this. I thought that if I answered someone banned, my account would also be banned. Now I am completely clear about this. Thank you very much again. @chfarhan103

• +1 1

Halo dear yes i also noticed that many accounts are banned in few days.you dont need to woory about .if the post is useful and relate to this forum then you can easily comments on the post and your post must counte.so fallow all rules and regulations when you comments on a post.and continue our work and never give up .best of luck.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

10 minutes ago, alialyousef123a said:

An important question and I hope to get an answer as well. If you answered this question, tell me about the answer, please, thank you.

Hello @alialyousef123a I just found out about the answer and the answer is positive. we fear about it for no reason. If we replay on a post of banned member then it will not effect on our account. And @chfarhan103 told me about this precious answer ❤️

• +1 1

The posts made on a banned members topics won't get deleted even if those members were deleted before we made the post. All that's required is to create useful contents that will help inform every member in the forum.

Hello my dear friend,your post didn't count only if

1.topic get deleted.

2.post get deleted.

3.post didn't have 100 characters.

And don't worry about posting on banned user's topics. It's not based on them it is only based on the content of topic.

Of course, your comment will be count on that post. The only condition of acceptance of your comment is that the post should be related with cryptocurrency and also have information for others. If the post of that person will useful then you can give comment there.

• +5 1

Yes you can post on banned acount holder topic.Your post will be considered usefull if you write correct with quality of contents.Its not mistake to post on bann acount if you found they can coment no problem.

I think it is risky to comment or reply on a post created by people whose account is got banned. There is a risk that our comment also deleted when we post on a banned content. So don't comment on a banned member post. It is my opinion.

• +1 1

You should not comment on banned people's post.  You should have chosen another good topic.  This will keep your account safe.  Do not copy and paste someone else's post. Doing so may result in your account being banned.

• +1 1

Hi friend you don't need to worry. Your comment will not get deleted unless it is is not informative or it has not reached hundred characters. If the topic gets deleted then also so your comment will not be counted. Otherwise there is no issue for putting comments under a topic made by Ban person.

My dear mate if you comment on someone's post which is now banned than no need to be worry.It will make no effect on your account.If your poat was useful than it will be counted.So do not be panic and work eagerly.All the best ❤

• Useful or interesting 1

Not be worry about it thats not mean if you comment on banned user post you will also banned there is no reality.If you want to avoid from ban so just follow the rules do not violate the rules.

My friend @Daniel stark first of all I wish you a good health. My friend if we comment on any user topic who is banned . But our comment will be counted. Because if we can't make post on that. Then the moderator or admin will not allow us to post on his post

• Useful or interesting 1

You can reply on a banned person post .It will make no effect on your account.If the post is still available and it is useful than it will be counted and you will be paid for that post.So no need to be worry and work hard.Thank you ❤

Don't feel a risky work by creating posts on banned account. You can comment on such account also. If your post is useful, then you will be paid for it. This will not harm your account.

• +4 1

Yes your comment is calculated on the blocked account do not worry about it, the goal of this forum is to spread knowledge and there is no relationship between the prohibited person and your posts, continue the work 

Good luck.

1 hour ago, Daniel stark said:

I have noticed for a few days that many people have been banned from this forum.Will my comment count if I comment on a banned member's post?

If you comment on the posts of banned members, there will be no problem in our account .When posting, we must maintain the poster quality so that the post is useful.

• +3 1

Dear Mate, Their is no need of worry if your content is good you will paid. If you comment on topic before his banned you will paid and doesn't affect your account or income. The useful content in counted. But seniors advice us to avoid this topic who owner has been banned, because their is a reason behind his banning. 

Hello friend, 

I hope you are well, of course your comment will be count on the post. your post will be considered useful if you correct with quality of contents but don't copy paste someone else's posts, otherwise there is no issue for putting comment under a topic made by ban person.

best of luck

I think if post is informative and useful then I think this content  is not deleted even if the account is banned. I think this post is not removed from this forum. I  will try to reply those comments those accounts are not banned. It is for my safety.

Your post very informative for me Because even I did not know why this account is our friend and what is the reason behind this So my dear when we comment if it is not according to our topic, then what we have is the cap and the comment is deleted either if we write or do a mistake, then our work due to that  delete or our account banned.

• +4 1

1 hour ago, Daniel stark said:

@Daniel stark, you don't worrie about this. And continoue to your hard work. If your post is useful and not copy paste of other then it will definitely count. So, you should create more useful post and born interest in the post. So that you could avoid from deletion post.. Thanks for this topic. 😊

My expensive pals  i additionally noticed that many accounts are banned in few days.You dont need to woory approximately .If the submit is beneficial and relate to this forum then you can without difficulty remarks at the submit and your put up have to counte.So fallow all regulations and policies whilst you remarks on a publish.And retain our work and by no means give up.