Replaying on a post of banned member! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Daniel stark

Replaying on a post of banned member!

Yes, your comments will count if you reply on banned members posts because those posts belong to cryptotalk forum not to the user because the user has been paid for creating the posts. 

dear friend I want to tell you that some people are sitting on this platform so the key product and their come we should not any response on their posts we should not answer the post which they have done so that is not beneficial for us we should I write on trust in the available to earn money

As long as the topic is still present in the forum and available for comment, your post is counted if it is really useful even if the owner of the topic is banned from the forum, because the moderators remove all topics that violate the rules and keep the useful and important ones.

If the post is deleted, your comment will not be charged and you will not be paid 
If his posts that you commented on Remain, they will be counted.

When they block a person, they delete all posts, but this does not cause any inconvenience or ban on the account, but you lose your comment only good luck for everyone

Yes dear friend you raised a very good question . Don't worry about this .because if the post is useful and related to forum .then you can easily comment on that post of banned member.  

• +3 1

An important question, but I think according to what I know as long as your comment is useful and does not override the rules will remain , even the posts of the people who have been banned from the forum, if they are useful, will remain.

In fact, it may be that the member who was banned has already written useful and good topics for everyone and after the passage of time he made a reason for the ban, and this does not mean that his previous posts are bad and you can not answer it .. I do not see a rule in the forum prohibiting this thing .. you should Adopting the forum rules to avoid the ban and submitting topics as well as useful comments .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success

There are many posts for people who have been banned for a long time. If the moderators wanted to delete these posts, they would have deleted them a long time ago, but there is a benefit for that, so they leave it.

• +3 1

This is an important question, I have no idea about the answer, but I hope that you will get the answer so that we can benefit from it as well

• +1 1

I don't know how to confirm if a member has been banned but I think even if someone reply to their posts it shouldn't be any big deal since other members in the platform who are still active can also gain from it.

Of course your comment will be counted as long as your comment is useful and does not violate the laws of this forum, so do not worry, my friend, no comment will be deleted for you if you comment on the subject of a prohibited person

• +2 1

yea you can reply on a topic which is made my a banned member and you will also get paid you just have to keep on working Here .

No friend it is not rue. You can comment on banned post. Your that post will be counted. You can post on any topic you want but your post must has useful content and if you follow the rules then your account will never ban so be careful dear.

Yes we can comment on the banned member post and also we will be get paid for that post because this post is present on the platform and it is not prohibited so wecan comment on that post without any fear. 

• +1 1

For me, I prefer not to comment on topics whose owner is banned. Because this may cause my post to be deleted. But I think that if the comment is useful and special, it will not be deleted wherever it is. If you see a banned topic, I suggest that you move away from it and choose  Another topic. There are a lot of topics on many pages. You don't have to take risks and put yourself in danger

• +3 1

Well, I can say you can still reply on that post of a banned member and also get paid for that because the post still not removed and it is present in the forum. So I don't think any problem foe replying

My dear friend their is no problem what post you comment on this is it a ban person post or active no matter. Matter is on your quality of post how informative comment did you post. If post is informative and useful then go head and comment on them.

On 1/26/2021 at 10:16 PM, Daniel stark said:

I have noticed for a few days that many people have been banned from this forum.Will my comment count if I comment on a banned member's post?

I think the member are banned from this forum and their post and topics are still present and we can make our post in it I also have seen many topic which is created by band member and I am also doing comments on the topic so you should not take worry about this.

Hello my friend do not worry about this .. All that is required is to create useful topics and share ideas and discuss them together. The most important thing is that your post contains at least 100 letters of success for everyone

On 1/26/2021 at 11:16 PM, Daniel stark said:

I have noticed for a few days that many people have been banned from this forum.Will my comment count if I comment on a banned member's post?

@Daniel starkIt doesn't matter.  Even if you comment on the post of the band account, it will be considered as a normal comment.  So don't listen to rumors and read the rules and regulations of the forum properly.

I think it doesn't really matters is that member is banned or not.its all about quality fo that content.If the topic and the content is good.By that it doesn't really matters

Yes, my girlfriend.  There are many people who violate the rules and instructions set by the forum, so they are banned from here.  I think the comments on posts posted by blocked people will go because the forum will delete them from here.

My dear friend, in fact, if the person is banned and the publication is still there, then this indicates that he will be counted for you if you comment on it because there may be something useful and that everyone can benefit from it.

• +3 1