No pains No gains. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bellaa

No pains No gains.

My friend, in most of our work, we face difficulties, no pain, no crop, but we must insist that these difficulties go away and reach what we want and achieve dreams

Yes my friend you said absolutely right that when you give some one a pain he back give you  some pain it's also a quote that no pain no gain so as a person we should avoid to give pain to anyone that is also a advantage for us. its a pray that we are sticking on that advice.

You are right to the hardships on our way to success that hurt us somewhat, but it strengthens us and gives us the push to reach our goal in the end. So we have to stop at the first stumbling block, but rather we must follow up and work hard to complete our path and crown our goal with success

I agree with you, my friend, we must work hard to reach our goal, and that whatever we tire out we will receive as a result of good luck for everyone.

Yes, no suffering you can't achieve if you do not have patience and work hard in your life. You should strive hard to achieve results, have your own objective and then attempt to achieve it entirely. You will encounter several challenges, so don't lose your composure and bravery. If you work hard on a permanent basis, one day you win.

I agree with you, dreams cannot be achieved without fatigue and effort, and therefore we must give our time and work hard to achieve our goals. Nothing comes easy.
This forum provides a lot of useful information and we should make use of it as much as possible.
If we learn well and gain useful information, this guarantees that mistakes will not be made in the future

I learned as I lost ... I entered the stock market with my $ 1000 and lost about $ 900. I traded margin with my remaining $ 100 and re-increased it to about $ 500, but I succumbed to my greed and all my money became liquid. I re-logged in and now I've earned over 1000%

Yes you are right .I am new member here .But i know if we do not hard work or face difficulties ,we can not get achievements .Success depends on effort .So work hard ,never give up .If we want to be successful on this forum ,we work hard 

Yes dear your right no pain no gain. If we work hard at in our present and make our efforts for achieving our goals and learn knowledge about it then we gain a good profit in future in result of this pain that I face with patience.

Yes my dear friend indo appreciate you. You are right life is based on ups and downs. One should not be worried about them. Although he/she should try to learn something from it.

Greetings, dears I hope you are all well and enjoying good health. If you want to realize your dreams and aspirations, you must work hard and overcome some obstacles. Life is full of ups and downs. We must not give up hope. We must work diligently before we achieve our goals. If you want to be a good trader, you must avoid common blunders and work hard to achieve your objectives. Among you

Yes you're right. I agree with you. If we want to work and we're not ready to face challenge, we're actually not ready to work. Where there's risk there's life. We can't assume that we can be successful without losing anything. 

Well no pain no gain indeed, the most important thing is that i view things in positive perspective and understand very well that nothing good comes without giving in your determination, hardwork and of all exercising patience.

Your words are correct, my dear friend, to me as a novice I see the most important thing currently is to do the first commentary 100, I will get this job done and I will move on to completing my affairs with a daily commentary 20, making profits and learning about trading more.