No pains No gains. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bellaa

No pains No gains.

Yes, this is true. In order to reach success, we have to tire a lot, strive, research and learn more always, in addition to patience and overcoming obstacles. I agree with you a lot about this, my friend, there is no success without pain and without all of the aforementioned.

• +1 1

Yeah, exactly, buddy. I totally agree with you. If we do not work hard, we will not be able to achieve success in our lives. You should never lose hope because of failure. Try to learn from mistakes and work hard to succeed. Thanks.

Thank You for these motivational words dear. Such posts are always a source of motivation for us to work at this forum. And I agree with you that we have to do struggle to achieve our goal.

Of course, if we want to achieve our goals in this field, we must work hard and learn in order to gain experience, and we may make mistakes that lead to our failure, but we must not give up, but rather we must learn from these mistakes to avoid committing them in the future.

Success and gaining experience and knowledge are tied to pain and being patient, so if we work hard, we will be able to achieve our goals of learning, gaining experiences and enjoying some money in exchange for patience and pain as you said.

• +3 1

I think I have come across this proverb before and what is his trying to say is that you just need to go through difficulties before you can start enjoying or before you can start ripping the fruits of your labor, it is just about being patient.

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you. We must work hard and with high efficiency and abide by the laws and focus on our goals in order to reach the best because there are no results without pain, so we have to be patient, diligent and hard work on this platform and thank you my dear friends

No pain, no gain This is one of the greatest sentences I have heard, it helps me a lot when my energy is low, we must always strive to expect the best for our future. 

Of course there is no gain without any risk. To approach success and reach the top, you have to be full of faith,hard work and ignorance of any pain. When you reach your goals you will forget the bitterness and tast the sweetness of success.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for your motivational post ، There is nothing to be gained for free, you are absolutely right, sometimes a person must be exposed to things beyond his power and he must patiently endure to reach his destination  

Yes, this thing is certain. There are no results in a person’s life without effort and fatigue. A person must strive in his life to get what he wants. Life requires many sacrifices.

The path to success is full of difficulties, so success cannot be achieved without making a lot of effort. Knowledge is the basis of success, so we must focus on knowledge. I advise everyone to consult the older members because they are the best help for us. We must learn from our mistakes in order not to face many difficulties.

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. If we are patient and determined, we can face all the difficulties that will come to us. We must not give up on our first attempt, we must rise up and try again not to succeed. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful.

Any work we do will face several difficulties and can face anything and do it without fatigue, effort and work in this forum, the biggest example that we learn to get a high score and win the interest of information we profit too.

When a person sets a target ahead, then he will have to strive until it is achieved, no matter how difficult the road ahead is, he must reach, in the end there is no success without fatigue,

This topic is one if the informative post of this platform, because this post will really be as a word of encouragement to the members of this platform to work hard in other to create useful, meaningful, helpful and informative post in other to get more knowledge and experience.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are totally right my friend really in any field of life we can't achieve our goals without hardworking because you all know that hardworking is the key of success so we should try our best for this platform if we want to become a successful member of this platform. 

8 hours ago, Alina42 said:

Patience was needed. If you want to achieve your goal, you have to sacrifice the thing that matters to you. You have to work very hard.

That's true my friend @Alina42 Patience hard work necessary if we want achieve our goal's, as like you say in this mission if we sacrifice few things then it doesn't matter, because once we successfully achieved our gaol's then after we enjoyed so many beautiful movements in our entire life.

Edited by Honny143

yes without struggle you will never get any thing my friend just keep on working here online this will make you earn good profit and money online.

Yes, my friend, you are right..there is no profit without pain, fatigue and hardship..Nothing beautiful comes without fatigue..the more elaborate our work and the more time and hardship we have taken from us, the more we earn..thank you for your useful post

Yes, my dear friend, of course, I will win if success is not your ally. I work hard and strive to see success in front of you. Success is a means to everything. Thank you.

• +3 1

Of course, my friend, this is true .there is no gain without pain and patience. we must learn quietly, patiently, work hard and concentrate until we get our goal... Nothing comes easy.

The rule of thumb, in my opinion, is having enough knowledge and experience about the field in which you will do the hard work. If you want to work in the cryptocurrency markets, such as trading or investing in them, your hard work will not lead to any results unless it accompanies a large amount of experience and knowledge about trading, technical analysis and so on.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I totally agree with you .... There are no gains without effort and fatigue, so we have to work hard and not give up at all costs and remain confident and confident in ourselves that we will definitely succeed, then we will make big profits and we will have gained good experience.

Dear! Btc is a digital currency forum spread world wide.As a beginner I think that if we show interest in our work at btc forum with full devotion then we will get rewards for that in case of earning,compunity reputation and Satoshi. If we don't work properly then no reward will be given like no pains no gains.