No pains No gains. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bellaa

No pains No gains.

Yes my dear friend this is best line forever for us. Everything in this world is possible but if we have to make possible a thing then first we have to get pains then we can gain that impossible  thing into possible. Thank you my dear.

I think you are absolutely right if in your life no pain then you cannot successful in life. It is necessary to suffer or work hard in order to succeed or make progress. Anything that we get in the life without pain is not real success. If we get success we should face the problems and solve it.

• +1 1

On 1/26/2021 at 7:30 AM, Bellaa said:

Hy dears I wish all of you will be fine and enjoying good health.If you wants to achieve your dreams and desires you must do hardwork and face some difficulties.Ups and downs are the part of life.we should don't lose heart.We should work hard until we get succeed.If you become a successful trader you must avoides making simple mistakes and work hard for achieving your goals and destination.Of you really wants to gains in your life then you should make yourself for facing some pains and difficulties.So best of luck dear fellows for your future goals.

This is true in life we face many difficulties. Every person in this world is not complete at all. The life is very hard to live for those who do not think of there future. If a person has no planning for the future life how can he achieve his goals of life. Those people are in benefit who faces problems but they achieve there life goals and live a happy life. 

I am strongly agree with your words. If we work hard then we can achieve our goals. Without hard work we can't get our goals. Some times we have to face issues then we should be patience and work hard then everything will be fine.

That fact's stage right, central banks are going to be a piece that fact removes loads of endeavor, its realities are good-looking. We need to take wrong decisions a well-known wreak united states of America remain down the comfort, a novice has got to wage increase reception word ceaselessly.

Welcome my friend. Yes, to achieve your goals. You have to work hard and persevere with it. You have to be patient in order to achieve everything you want. With it, you have to be ambitious and have goals that you strive for.

You are right. If you want to get success in your life then you should to give your more time and get knowledge about cryptocurrency because it's necessary to have knowledge for doing work here. If you face problems in your way then don't lose your hope and carry on your hard work until you got success.

• +5 1

I agree 100% with you said. Because only those who suffer in life can find the success they deserve. Likewise it is very good that we have a goal here. Whether it is trading, investment or post, try to do it well.

You are right brother.  You mentioned two words pain and gain which mean hard working and knowledge,earning  respectively. 

No pain mean no hard working, no making posts and than no gain mean we will get no payments and no experience so we should hard work and earn good money. 

Hello my dear friend i totally agree with you my dear i think in this world  nothing is given easliy we have to work hard we have to be patient if we want a success in front then other success want the hardworking patient and loseing from us

We have to work hard to get something.

Absolutely correct "no gains without pains" which is same as saying no success with out hard work. To make success in all aspects of life activities a member must be determined and invest unflinching efforts in conjunction with patience towards accomplishing the set objectives.

Yes, you are right. When we go through the success we want to face more difficulties. So don't lose any hope face all difficulties without fear. Work hard and don't give up yourself until you reach your goals. We must follow the rules and regulations. It keeps our accounts safe and secure. So work with patience and achieve success. 

• +1 1

Indeed, if we have dreams, we need to work for it just to become reality. Many people have a dream to become a successful and rich person someday but some of them are not willing to achieved it. It stays as a dream they are not doing their best to become it reality. Based on my experience, sometimes I just feel tired of it achieving my dream because of the problems that I encounter. But I realize not to give up if I get tired, take a rest and chill don’t take it seriously just enjoy every moment of my life.

Yes i am agreed by your words that hardship will always leads to success so with out working hard i dnt think so anybody can acheive their dreams if we have dreams then they will provide us a thrust to work hard day and night vice versa bear pain and more you gain.. 

No pain no gain. Success requires sacrifice.. the stretching of your faith is immediate pain that results in ultimate gain. It is in the waiting that we become who we are meant to be. 

Hey friends this is right because you not take pain seriously like your hard working searching knowledge for achive your tasks you never gain your goals for every success you can do hard work information you will be success in your  life so utilize your time share knowledge with cryptotalk help with people and gain more success in your life and career thanks

Yes bro you are right I'm totely agree with you no pain no gain. Every successful person get his success after struggling and pain. They face the difficulties of the world and after this they get their gole so if you want to be successful work hard and hard and don't lose hope

Yes you are right,no pain no gain because any successful task behind is facing one or two difficulties,whoever that don't want to work hard cannot reach to success, we have to work hard and be patience in order to achieve our aims.

Certainly, if we've dreams, we need to work for it simply to come to be truth. Many human beings have a dream to turn out to be a a hit and wealthy man or woman someday however a number of them aren't inclined to executed it. It stays as a dream they are not doing their first-class to come to be it truth. Primarily based on my enjoy, every so often I just experience uninterested in it attaining my dream because of the problems that I come across. But I realise now not to give up if i get tired, take a relaxation and relax don’t take it severely just enjoy every moment of my life.

If there is no pain there is no gain.. If want to achieve  something  you have to work hard for that..  You have to regularly..  You have to work time to timely ..  You should not miss your work for one day..  

Yes dear  members you are absolutely true  if you wanted to get success in your life then you should have to face hardship because the path of success is not smooth you have to do hard work you have to face failure with the patience and then you are able to get success so you will not lose  heart and keep trying.

You are right..... the forum, you must work according to the rules of the forum.  You don't just have to work according to the rules, you have to love the forum and work hard with utmost attention.  Without hard work you will never reach the pinnacle of success.  Learn to work hard to reach the golden peak of success.

In what he says of without suffering there is no gain, it is true what you say because sometimes we have to suffer, whether in a decision or in errors or stumbles that we have, we are always going to go through those sufferings because thanks to what we go through is that after that we achieved the profits and our dreams.

• +3 1

Hello my friend thank you for your concern to us and thank you again for your sharing and caring to us, yes we need to be relax sometimes then always check your good heath, no pains no gain just learn more and share your knowledge to everyone need it.

On 1/25/2021 at 10:30 PM, Bellaa said:

y dears I wish all of you will be fine and enjoying good health.If you wants to achieve your dreams and desires you must do hardwork and face some difficulties.Ups and downs are the part of life.we should don't lose heart.We should work hard until we get succeed.If you become a successful trader you must avoides making simple mistakes and work hard for achieving your goals and destination.Of you really wants to gains in your life then you should make yourself for facing some pains and difficulties.So best of luck dear fellows for your future goals.

@Bellaa Suffering is not my priority, although it is something that comes to all of us at any time, suffering in cryptocurrency trading is recurrent when we are making an investment and we wait for the profitability that it can give us, make a quick trade when the currency rises and Sudden decline causes suffering accompanied by anxiety about the move that can happen at that moment, the important thing is not to let suffering win us, but that control over ourselves helps us to do things in the right way and not let fear invade us, greetings.