What is YoBit? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
manuel ramirez

What is YoBit?

Thank you, my friend, for this useful participation for everyone and a good description of the Yobit platform. I hope all members read this useful post and benefit from it and share important topics that work to develop the forum

yes friend you said right and this forum is complete as you described in your post and your post contain the best content about yobit increase our information very well and i think yobit is a best platform where we can see our amount and use it for trading and investment.

Yobit is a digital currency wallet .It is one of advanced wallet where currencies are being stored. You are earning from cryptotalk will be stored there and you can exchange currency into other currency.it is international platform which give you all facilities . You can trade and also you can invest.

YoBit is a trading platform that provides services for the sale and purchase of common virtual currencies such as Etherim, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ysk, Waves, Regalcoin, .. And a lot of other altcoins coins. According to this information the floor Yobit.net posted on Bitcointalk was established in 2015, a floor used by many investors around the world and has a huge trading volume. Supports YoBit.net 3 languages: English, Russian and Chinese

Yobit is a platform linked to CryptoTalk, as it enables us to see the number of accepted posts and posts that our moderators have paid for and that we can withdraw our payments from. It is also a platform for investment and exchange, where you can invest in it, buy currencies and enter into secured deals. It is a secure platform and  Easy to use. The platform is the only wallet that has never been hacked.

Yobit is secure account for exchanging money into other cryptocurrency like bitcoin,  lite coin etc , it is best for making investment or trading purposes,  it is easy to use or charge less transactions fees .

• +3 1

Yobit is a digital crypto currency wallet and like other crypto wallets yobit also give you an opportunity to store or hold your digital assests. Yobit also give you a beautiful opportunity to exchange your digital assets which is very convention.

The yobit platform is a global exchange for buying and selling digital currencies with low fees and also this platform contains an investment fund and it is also possible to invest in it and it has a very safe and easy system.

I have been using this platform for some time and I think it is one of the best platforms for trading, and in my opinion it is a safe platform and I recommend trading through it because it does not take a lot of trading fees.

The yobit khi platform for cryptocurrency trading 
It has many features 
Tamnaz as easy to use especially for beginners 
The thing I like most about it is the referral system.

• +1 1

I am also using yobit and I can say that it is safe ain't I am getting my payment from this I am withdrawing my payment from it to payeer wallet and I never lose my amount so you can use it without any fear.

• +1 1

Yoghurt is good platform if you invest your money on your platform then you can earn daily 1% on Total

If you spend thousand TalkTalk and on yobit in platform than you can get daily 10 token free

Yobit is good exchanger and wallet which is specially designed for cryptocurrency trading. So it safe and secure we can make it more secure if we use 2fa setting.  But we can make money from investbox with out any action.  So we can check the price of different coins and can can make right decisions according to trading. But one thing which help us if we have knowledge about things. So we can get knowledge from this forum and can apply on yobit. Because if we have knowledge about cryptocurrency and it price them yibit is source to earn from cryptocurrency.  So we can earn on daily base by the trading of cryptocurrency. 

Hello their greetings your bit is a wallet that we can stored our coin and your boy yobit wallet also a platform that we can invest money e trading month trade money and also convert into cryptocurrency everyone using your bit wallet because it is very secure and easy to transfer  money

• +4 1

Hai hello mate. Welcome to this forum. Hope you are doing very well. Well said my dear mate. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum and keep it up this such type of posts. 

• +2 1

Yobit is a site that is connected with Cryptotalk in order to calculate you how much reply is in your balance and calculates your profits and gives you important information on encrypted currencies

• +1 2

Yobit is a wallet which we can use to trade and store our cryptocurrencies coins. This is our wallet here in the forum. All the payments we received here in the forum will be placed in the yobit. So, that wallet is a must for us to have because we can look on our status about our work here in the forum.

Youbet is an electronic wallet that calculates the number of your accepted comments and how much you paid to meet them, and then disburses them to you in the form of Bitcoin so that you can withdraw them whenever you want and dispose of them.
It also provides you with several other investment services

Dear friend,Yobit platform is one of the best platforms in which alot of exchanging of digital currencies occure ,and it's great and easy to work especially for beginners. It has alot of advantages and disadvantages .you have to be careful in your work .

On 1/28/2021 at 12:36 PM, Albert Martin said:

Thank you, my friend, for this explanation and valuable information . The yobit platform is definitely one of the best existing digital currency platforms and offers a lot of benefits and services in a simple way and transactions are done quickly .

Edited by aiham
  • +1 1

Yobit is quite possibly the most significant and celebrated exchanging and venture stages where you can protect your benefits from hazard with this stage since it is likewise perhaps the main portfolios with numerous areas that are helpful for everybody..

Thank you, my friend, for providing this information

I know yobit is a safe and reputable cryptocurrency exchange

And very popular

Everyone uses it

I would like to praise this platform because although I am a beginner, I did not find it difficult to deal with this platform, which confirms that the platform has been designed to suit all categories and levels and this is a good thing

• +2 1

Yobit is an electronic platform and wallet, in which you can store your money and invest and trade cryptocurrencies as well, all cryptocurrencies are present on the Yobit platform and you can buy any of them,  Most importantly, it is safe, reliable and legitimate

• +2 1