Soon we can say goodbye to PAPER MONEY! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeff J Carrel

Soon we can say goodbye to PAPER MONEY!

I thank you, my friend, for this wonderful topic. As you talked, cryptocurrencies have gained great importance and won the trust and love of most people.

Yes, cryptocurrencies and digital currencies will be the currency of the world in the future, because paper has become an old method for dealing with buying, selling and remittances.

I have read that cryptocurrency is becoming popular all over the world and cryptocurrency is being used in some countries. But I have also heard that cryptocurrency cannot replace paper currency.

• +1 1

Indeed, digital currencies are witnessing a noticeable increase in terms of being done by everyone in the world, but for encrypted currencies to replace paper currencies, this requires great courage from government leaders, then other countries imitate them, thereby reducing theft and at the same time I see that the digital currency will not replace the currency Paper especially at the moment

• +1 1

dear friend I want to tell you that as digital currency is very reliable in these days among the peoples so we can easily say goodbye in future to the hard currency and we will trade on soft currencies and 50% of trading in upgraded countries is in soft form so we should also working on soft currency

• +3 1

you are absolutely right as the popularity of cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day the features of digital currency will become more enhanced and the popularity is increasing more during the corona virus because the virus spread due to the paper currency and people were using this currency more than paper currency and now we can buy a house and car with this also 

My dear friend I want to say you that it can not possible that paper currency will finished into the world because digital currency is saved in our accounts and we can forget our account password and anyone can hacked our account then our earning will not save so paper currency is essential for our life.

hello dear all members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform first thing I want to tell you that their thank you for sharing with us you so and beneficial information your post is very useful and knowledgeable for every nubian beginner

In the recent period, cryptocurrencies have witnessed a great expansion and good fame, which they gained through the high prices in trading platforms.

Paper money will be forgotten sooner or later, the problem is we do not need this replaced with digital fiat currency, this is also the same as the previous money and even worse. Cryptocurrencies give us freedom because we use our wallets and nobody can block our transactions. Wedon't just need digital money but crypto currencies.

I do not think the paper money will fade a way easily i mean even that the crypto money have benefits but it still not stable like paper money

Yes I totally believe with you about this mate,  because crypto  keep gaining ground everyday and most of the purchasing things are online now,  so yes this will but it will take time before it happens buddy. 

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend, to me that Bitcoin is the currency of the future, and paper currencies little by little lose their value and become useless, so I think that it will become a great development for this currency in the coming years.

• +3 1

Well, in fact, the future of the cryptocurrency will be very soon, and its circulation in the world will be so great that we can say that the paper currency has already died ... that the cryptocurrency is of course easier in the operations of investing, selling and buying .. We must only believe in it and it will reach the top .. I hope To become the No. 1 coin in the near future .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success

Maybe this is a possibility and I think it is for the best.

Cryptocurrencies provide privacy and ease in dealing between seller and buyer.

It also provides more liquidity and relieves us from complex transactions.

Paper currency will be an old fashion and it will not be desirable to use it in the future due to the progress towards the more comfortable.

• +3 1

I fact this is very huge observation, because the cryptocurrency is already making some great wave in the world financial section, but I think it is too early for the paper money to be push away by the cryptocurrency, this is my thought on this.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend here. In fact, we cannot say goodbye to fiat currencies now because there are many countries that do not trade cryptocurrencies yet, but in the future I think they will become official currencies.

• +1 1

I believe that in the future it may be possible that we will say goodbye to paper money, but for this we will have to teach our grandparents all the handling of technology since they are used to having tangible paper that they grew up in other times and we with the Modernity and technology but gradually we are going to have to adapt since since the pandemic many of us had to make our payments by virtual means and from that moment everything was more practical and what came stayed.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is for sure, but we cannot say that it is soon, at least we need 30 years to 35 years to complete this process, and we notice how digital currencies are increasing in popularity day by day and this is something frankly motivating, but we cannot forget that in many countries cryptocurrencies are considered illegal  This constitutes a barrier, so we cannot say that all paper money will be converted, but rather the largest part of it, and the most beautiful thing about digital currencies is the speed of buying and selling with them over the Internet

• +2 1

I encourage this. The field of cryptocurrencies will develop and become a number one among all currencies and the deal in them will become global, but this matter will not be done until after the field is exploited for the benefit of countries and does not affect the economy

• +3 1

Paper money is circulating in whole world. But inside cryptocurrency is work and attract people toword to use it. But with the use and progress of technology cryptocurrency yse in whole world and people want to use. It can be possible that paper money can replace ,but for this some time us required.  But i think cryptocurrency is the best source of earning if we convert our paper money into cryptocurrency and hold it for at that time when price go to high then we can get more benefits from cryptocurrency.  So i think now at thta time we can convert our paper money into cryptocurrency and can hold it for time and when price high then we will earn profit and can use in best way.

Cryptocurrencies offer us a lot of features that make it easier for us to work and give us a lot of privacy, security and speed in completing payments and financial exchanges between us, so it is better than traditional money. 

Now is the era of technology

And now the technology is making great progress and great development

Cryptocurrencies in the modern world have become popular day by day. I think that digital currency will become more reliable and used in the coming days

We cannot predict the future of cryptocurrencies, as this technology is still prohibited in many countries of the world, so it cannot completely replace paper currencies, but it certainly helps to facilitate financial transactions between parts of the world.

In my opinion, cryptocurrencies are better than paper money, they are really convenient and you can send them to anywhere around the world without restrictions and low fees thanks to certain currencies such as Litecoin

• +2 1