Can we use Stickers here ? 🤔 - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

Can we use Stickers here ? 🤔

Welcome my friend
Of course we can use images, screenshots and emojis, but this thing does not improve the response image and makes it less useful than being of value.

• +2 1

Dear friend, I read in the rules that the use of stickers is not forbidden, so I believe that there is no problem in using stickers and you will not be prevented from using them

• +1 1

I think yes , we can use stickers as it will increase it's beauty and make it attractive writing so Don't think that there could be any issue to use stickers as it isn't mentioned anywhere in the rules.

Dear friends, I do not know if we can use the posters or not, but I hope that this thing is possible because it will be a good thing to cross in this forum

Dear friend, I do not think that using stickers can expose you to a ban because there is nothing in the rules and conditions to prevent this and it is a nice idea to use stickers that are useful and add good meaning to the publication.

the use of posters is not forbidden, but on the condition that your topic is not repeated and not copied from previously published topics and abides by all the rules of the forum, and if you abide by these conditions, your topic will not be deleted.

Welcome my friend

The non-use of expressive symbols in the topics is not within the laws and rules stipulated here

So it is very natural here that we use it in our posts to get the attention of the members here

All the best to everyone here

There is no clause in the Forum Rules stipulating that posters are prohibited

So they can be used, but the stickers make the topic a little off-putting but I don't mind a little cute 😊 

Dear friend
In fact, I do not think that there is a benefit to using stickers on the cryptotalk site, but most likely you cannot use them and even if you can use the stickers, I do not advise you to write them in your posts.

There is no objection to placing posters while responding to a topic or posts because there is no law in the forum that prevents this, but sometimes the symbol may be counted from excessive nonsense just focus on your post

• +1 1

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. My friend there is no problem using stickers and emojis you can use don't worry about it. This will not affect or block your account. Because it is not stated in the terms of the forum that it is forbidden and we cannot use it. You can definitely use it and there are a lot of publications for the top of this forum using emojis don't worry. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

• +1 1

Certainly, it is permissible because there are stickers within the comment writing box, but it should not be used frequently so that what you write does not lose importance and the focus becomes on the stickers.

Do not worry, my friend, posters do not bring the process of blocking, so you can definitely use stickers that express your feelings, but I prefer writing a blog that contains simple and understandable ideas that will attract the reader when reading your post, and you must write at least 100 characters in your useful topic. To give you a reputation for performing your post

• +5 1

Friend yes you can use stickers. It is not a problem and it is not against the rules. If you will do this then your account will not ban. You can also use emojis if you want. But friend your post must be useful and has good content.

I think you can use stickers. Don't worry ... but don't forget you should focus on the quality and importance of your post to others..Greetings to you

• +5 1

No, my dear friend, do not get banned, and I support the idea of posters because they attract the reader and give some kind of attention to the publication.

It is also preferable to include an illustration with the publication

• +3 1

Yes my friend it is allowed to use poster pictures images when creating a topic it is very useful for how your topic is Meaningful so don't worry about images who banned your account thank you

I am so confused how to yse the stickers in this crypto fourm so plz tell me i need to know can i post the stickers 

I dont it can be use or not. But I have seen So many are used. Till now I didn't use. I think we should focus on our content of post. 

I don't think there is a problem with this but this forum to share useful information and experiences about cryptocurrencies and no need to use any emoji important is to have your posts useful and easy to understand for other members.

I have not seen any post prohibiting the use of emojis or stickers, but I think it does not help much in the posts, nor does it provide any benefit or illustration that could help in this  field. 

Of course you can, my friend, as far as I know there is no law that prevents us from using posters, and I also think that the posters are striking well and therefore we will have the opportunity to spread our post more widely

Yes my dear mate, there is not any issue to use the stickers or emojis where you think to express your feelings in emojis. There you can see many of the posts also posted by the seniors and experts have used some emojis to express their feelings. That's mean it is not problem to use emojis in your post.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello my dear friend ... Rules and regulations this platform, explain in detail those things that have not been accepted in this platform, but actually does not prohibit the use of emoticons in this platform but your participation must be useful ... Thanks.

I love using posters a lot..It helps me to express my thoughts and my feelings..In a clear way...This question has been really helpful..

Thank you for answers to members..This is reassured..

When you use posters ... you will not be banned or deleted my comment..She was nice information