Welcome me with positive ratings - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AsimAbbas

Welcome me with positive ratings

I agree that it is much better to start earning cryptocurrency with them, but the problem is that many do not want to do this, since it brings little money. Therefore, they invest large amounts of money, not realizing that they are putting themselves at great risk.

Perhaps new grandmothers (not current ones) will have to think about using a crypt. First, they will have more knowledge in this topic. And secondly, perhaps it will become a more pressing need than it is now. After all, the native state and individual individuals of finance. spheres are working intensively to reduce (and, in the long term, abolish) such an anachronism as pensions. It is very difficult for the state to pay pensions, so different mechanisms are invented to minimize it.

Maybe then the crypt will come in handy.

Welcome my dear friend to the forum, I hope that you will have a good journey here, but before you start i recommend you to read the rules good so that you can know the guidelines and avoid getting warning points. 

pension now, it seems to me, still does not give those advantages that everyone wants to receive, because the state, to put it mildly, simply strongly deceives people for money in order to make good money on their own

Yes, I'll tell you more, pensioners will never get involved with the crypt because they consider it a pyramid or something like that. I know about this firsthand. In principle, they are doing everything right. Why risk an already small pension, it’s better to invest your savings to the bank.

Well my friend .. in fact, I will not give you a good reputation, but I will not give a bad reputation .. The work that you do should be about a new idea or topic and also useful for gaining a good reputation. You can not only ask for it .. You have to be patient my friend and work harder ... I wish you and everyone luck and success.

In fact, yes, but apparently these kopecks are enough for our grandmothers, since they somehow live on this trifle, but this approach also does not always work, it may also happen that at one point, simply pensions will stop paying us altogether and will be forced to save on their own for the future

We all welcome these reviews, my friend, but we must give reviews and reviews to publications that merit this only and not give false reviews aimed at profit and material gain only. So write sincerely and make good and understandable publications and get reviews

• +2 1

I understand that most of them do not even think about the Internet, even more so about cryptocurrency. But still, there are only a few who want something new. By the way, we have a pensioner on the forum, he works with cryptocurrencies and trades on stock exchanges.

Well, to be honest, there is probably no reason for any working citizens to receive their payments in a crypt, because in order to use it in real life, in any case, you will have to transfer it to fiat money, but you must agree that this is a loss on commissions and extra hemorrhoids, by and large no one will agree to this.

the older generation is now for the most part, of course not so advanced, but this is a completely natural phenomenon, today's pensioners in their youth, and could not dream of the opportunities that the Internet now provides, but in fairness, it should be noted that now there is not even all young people use the world wide web to gain knowledge, some of them just spend their lives on social networks)) but in 20 years all pensioners will use the Internet and then everyone will be equal in their capabilities.

By the time the crypt enters all spheres of life, some of these people will no longer exist. The next generation is already approaching to receive pensions, and it is already in the subject today.

In addition, even today we can find projects that will give us a profit later, count in the payment of dividends, a kind of shares of our time.

Yes, it's not a fact, the cue ball will be mined for another 140 years, so when the last one is mined, then in 10 years a real movement may begin, but of course we would not talk about this here at that time and see)

Well, many people at a young age do not understand, and do not even think about retirement or something similar, thoughts about this usually come already at the age of middle and close to the elder, but this is also logical, think for yourself why young people think that will it be in 50 years? you need to live now and today

First, with age comes the realization that he plowed all his life and received a penny instead of a decent pension. And then comes the realization that just these cents are not enough for life, and then you are also advised to invest in crypto currency. It would probably be funny if it weren't so sad. 

Investing knowingly expecting failure is somehow wrong. If you approach this business, you need to understand what, where and when to invest. And when you understand everything, you expect profit. And when the bank is small, then in case of failure, you don't really lose anything. Well, you can't buy a few kg of meat less in a month, it's okay.

Well, risking other people's money is generally not a good thing, but if the old people on their own offer to give money for deposits, then why not. Especially if the person who will contribute to this is well versed. Cryptocurrency can bring in a lot of money with successful deposits.

welcome
You should put useful content and information, it is better if it is new or no one has submitted it, and do not use copy and paste, you will get a positive reputation,

• +2 1

Welcome to this great forum friend .. hope you enjoy your time here and rean some bitcoins! Also don't forget to write useful posts and read the rules and the pinned posts in every section to keep your account safe .. good luck.

Dear friend ... I gave you a positive reputation, but I hope that next time you try to make your topic more important because giving a positive reputation should only be done on important topics and this is one of the forum rules.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum. You will be able to get reviews if you create topics useful for everyone. Therefore, you should search the articles and read the topics of senior members.

• +2 1

Perhaps it will be so, we will only know for sure closer to the age of 60, but for now, in retirement, you can work online and make investments on the stock exchange, and get yourself passive income

Or just hold and buy the cue ball, ether and wait for growth

Saving dollars is not a good idea. They also tend to depreciate. Take a look at the graph of the value of the dollar and see how it has depreciated over the past decades. So if we are talking about savings for several years, then the dollar may still come up, and if about several decades, then it is better to choose another instrument. 

Hello my dear friend, you are very welcome here, The best thing about this website is that new members are welcomed to this forum and they are given a lot of attention so that they can come here and do their best., Senior Newcomers answer questions from incoming members no matter how many times you ask, this is precious thing 🥰

On 1/22/2021 at 11:42 PM, AsimAbbas said:

I just want to see how you all guys welcome the new members , I will be very happy to see the how many likes and ratings I get  you guys, waiting anxiously,it will not cost you but will give me pleasure waiting for you good response.

I think you should you do good work to get good repatation in the forum if you make useful , informative, helpful , profitable news so you will get good repatation by all members .