New topics - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jasonholmes

New topics

For publishing new topic one has to do their own research and try to figure out which topic is much needed. Then he have to produce it in such a way so that everyone can understand it. Then one should refrain from copying other topics. The topic must relate with the section one commenting

yes dear, like the most members say that you can comment or post where ever you want, but the idea is to make your comment or post has high value and new thoughts so that the admins like it and don't remove it.

good luck

On 3/28/2021 at 11:37 PM, jory said:

forum

It is so wonderful, my friend, that new topics are created and will be of great benefit to us and to those who created them. It makes him have a greater reputation and gives everyone the opportunity to respond. 

You have to visit all sections of the forum to find out the topics raised and how to raise them.
In addition, on the subject of comments, you should continue to do so and get feedback from the existing partners.
Good luck.

My dear friend, if you want to raise new topics, you should be fully aware of the old topics and their content, because if you publish repeated topics, your topics will be deleted and thus you will be warned and removed

• +1 1

Dear new topics in the forum are undesirable in new topics, they are all the same or all are similar, and therefore there are no useful topics that we can participate with more effectively, so I suggest everyone to publish very useful topics and thus the largest part of the knowledge and of the money that we get from the revenues of the posts  Thank you so much.

• +5 1

Welcome, my dear. For me, this forum is broad with knowledge. In order to publish a new topic, you must have a completely new idea in which you are convinced and visit the rest of the sections to discover the topic you want to publish

• +2 1

You can search for new topics by moving between the pages of the beginners section if you are still a beginner, and you can know if you have interacted with a topic previously through the chat signal, it will be black.

I prefer to share new topics, because old topics may be banned from publishing them or leave the forum.

• +1 1

There is a lot of work on the topics  as it is seen here, the number of posts is more and the number of topics is less, so if you want to write about more topics, then you will have to work with much passion for it. 

Now it becomes difficult to create a new topic because in this section there is all the useful information and topics. So it is preferable to invent something new. Or go to another section and see it.

• +2 1