New topics - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jasonholmes

New topics

Hello everyone, I am still new on this platform though I have made various comments since I have come but there is something I haven't got right yet. How can one discover new topics from the list of the topics posted and again which one have more values to be commented on, old or new topics?  Thanks 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

if you want to create new topics than you should visit the all sections of forum. because if you create duplicate posts than you will be warned by admins and you will removed. so if you want post your post should be legit and authentic

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

2 hours ago, Jasonholmes said:

Hello everyone, I am still new on this platform though I have made various comments since I have come but there is something I haven't got right yet. How can one discover new topics from the list of the topics posted and again which one have more values to be commented on, old or new topics?  Thanks 

Welcome to this forum. You can comments on old post because the chances of deleting zero but new post will be deleted if this have not good. So I prefer to do comments on old posts .

You can find new or most replies topics on sort by button on the forum. There you will find both new and old topics. Then you think it is better to post on the topic, you can post on that topic, there you will find something like new and old. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is completely required to senior members to make new topics which can help new members and which can motivate newbies. Because number of new posts are very less now and no one is focusing on this issue.

This is my suggestion to senior members to create daily almost 5 to 10 new posts, which will be enough for newbies to get help from them.

Welcome my friend, we, as new members, have to make useful comments and read well the publications and when we become qualified to publish, important topics, we can, so that we share the opinion with the members and discuss, with them, topics related to, cryptocurrencies and their importance.

You are welcome mate, this days if you look at the analysis of the forum, you see that the numbers of Post are more ahead to the numbers of the comments, and I think the reason is some members here are afraid if creating topics, and the senior members are no more active this days,

We really need to work daily then we will get a experience and then we can easily find new posts. Again new and old posts are same important. But, I think if you comment on new posts, you have more chance to get more reputation. Thanks for your post and sorry for my poor language.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Jasonholmes said:

If you want to find a new topic, then click on the next unread topic, you will get a new topic that you have not commented on.You will see light black in the topics you have commented on and you will see full black in those you have not commented on.

If you want to find a new topic, you have to enter different sections of the forum. There you will see many new topics. You should comment on the topics that have more views and replies.There is a possibility of getting more reputation

To make a new and unique post at first you have to research about the demand of all members. For this reason you have to notice the recent post of all members and have to make a post with much information. By doing so you can make a good post which will got more reputation and comments. 

• +5 1

At this time number of new topics are less. Don't know the reason but the senior members should pay heed to it. They should give the beginners a topic of discussion so that the beginners can learn more and more about this forum. Secondly the new members should create posts about questioning of this forum

We all love to innovate, my dear friend, you have to think about something new to be viral.  To create a new and unique post first you need to research the needs of all members.  This is why you need to keep an eye on all members' recent posts.  This will allow you to make a good post.  This will allow you to be much more viral.

There is a sort by option on the right side of the list of titles. By clicking there, we can get new titles by starting the date. This is how I post comments every day by choosing a new topic.

If you mean how to discover any topic that has been published, new or old, you can look at the date of publication at the bottom of the post and I think that most recent publications appear on the first page of the posts, but I think that most of the members prefer to comment on the old posts because they are accepted by officials and will not be deleted. In the future

New topics only come from beginners who want to know everything about this forum and have a lot of questions about knowledge of the trend and things that may lead to the ban.

If you want to know the difference between the post you already comment on them and who you don't comment on them you can see in the side left of each post the symbol of chatting box in white it's mean you don't talk on it and if black you already comment on it

You can browse all sections daily by 10 posts in each section
Thus, you can get to know new information and posts
Newer posts are those with fewer comments.

• +3 1

My friend if you want to make new topics then first of all you should research the content by using any search engine and then you should make the topic by following the rules and regulations of the forum. You should also use the search feature before to make the topic because in this way you can avoid the repetition of the topics.

Simply you can comment on any post, whether it is old or new. What makes the difference is that your comment is one of the useful comments in order to get positive reviews and is counted as useful by the forum administration

• +2 1

Hello everyone, my friend all the topics have the same value, and it doesn't matter if you post in the new topics or in the older topics, I suggest you concentrate on making quality posts and comments, which is the most important thing in this type of forum.

• +2 1

My friend, you can comment on any topic you want, whether it is old or new, but you have to pay attention that you cannot comment on the same topic twice, as this violates the forum rules

If you want to know the topics that are recently published through the sort button, you can choose to sort the topics according to the oldest or according to the most responses, but you should pay attention that not all new topics are accepted.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, I also noticed a decrease in the number of new posts. I think this will motivate the experienced members to create new topics that benefit beginners and help them learn.

• +4 1

I am also new, my dear, here. By reading, you can get a new topic or by searching Google and YouTube for information about encryption, so that you can write new and useful topics. I think that the old topics are more evaluated than the new ones.