Will I get paid if comment more than once on same post? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adward Miles

Will I get paid if comment more than once on same post?

Sorry my dear mate, I don't have such experience or idea about your concern topic. Because I haven't noticed about this. Even I have been here from December 2020, but never ever noticed this thing. I think it may not including in paid posts on replying on the same topic.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I'm new here and I'd like to know if I can comment on the same article several times. Is it against the forum's rules or not? Since I am unfamiliar with the rules and regulations, I am perplexed, and I would appreciate it if you could clarify this for me.

Hi there greetings if you comment twice in one poster not knowing and I think it does not matter long as long you could don't make bhuter those mistakes again if you mistakenly commented twice in one poster you should not do that again I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

• +2 1

You can't comment on the same post more than once; a black mark appears next to the post, indicating that I've already commented on it. If we can write 20 comments on the same post, we won't read the others, we won't gather details, and we won't help more people. I believe the current approach is the best for us.

I think you cannot earn money if you comment more than once on the same post
This is against the business rules here and you may be subject to a ban
Therefore, I hope that you will read all the other posts and comment on them with useful content
So you can gain information

Hello my friend according to my knowledge and experience in this work.  I think that you will not receive any salary if you comment more than once on the same publication . This never helped you . You should comment on another post. There are many posts available . You should not comment on the same post for more than once

Of course, this is forbidden and you will violate the forum rules and you may be banned, you must comment once on the topic, if you comment more than once, your comments will be duplicate and useless, in addition to that you do not need to comment on one topic while there are hundreds of other topics that need to be shared with us.

No we will not be get paid for that comment which we have submitted twice on the same topic so we should write extra comments for completing our daily task.

• +1 1

i think it was possible that you can earn on your every posts in same topics but make sure that it was not repeated comments and it must be more informative informations about cryptocurrencies and only related to crypto-world is a must to get positive reacts and earn profit from them. Correct me if im wrong. 

No, this forum only pays us to post a comment on a post and we can create our own topic. We should only comment on a topic once so that we can avoid the warning point. Create good contents get good ratings earn more and more.

No, you cannot, if you do that, your comment will be deleted, unless you respond to someone's comment, then it will be counted if he gets reactions, in fact it is not a good idea there are a lot of topics to comment on.

My dear friend, I am also newbie but I want to tell u that we should first read all the directions and according to rules we can post only one comment and our post should be useful for other

My friend, the rules here are clear and explicit, you have the right to publish 20 posts (comments or posts), repetition is not allowed, and if you comment more than once on the same post, you will be banned directly because it is considered fraud.

Hello my friend, do not think that you will get paid if you comment twice on the same post and the second comment will be deleted, but if someone buys you in a comment, you can respond to a comment and so the second comment is not deleted for you. Thank you.

Dear friend,

most welcome to this forum  regarding to  your question  according to my opinion i don't  think you can comment on same post twice  and its will be good for your reputation .crypto talk team deleted same post  and it will be a waste of time and can effect your reputation. 

• +5 1

Hello my friend. If you comment on a post once, it will be paid to you, but when you comment more than once, your repeated comments on the same topic will be deleted and only one comment on the topic will be counted.

Hi friends Most welcome to inthis forum. i hope you enjoy this platform as for as consernend your question i didn,t think  you remarking one or more similar most  is accepted .i sugguest you choose useful various topic.i hope my answer is helpful to you thanks.

I thik ace of spades to get the extra thakle y la county jail yes we use either works with technology and understand that you have not received e ace hardware or amazon