Are you into creating topics or replying to topics only? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dria

Are you into creating topics or replying to topics only?

My dear friend I am a new member of this forum .i don't have much experience of creating topics so I am just relying on comments and getting experience about how we can create usefull topics.however when I will gain more experience I will start creating topics.

I do all of these things, but since my topics were deleted for reasons I don't understand, I think I'll just respond to other people's topics more frequently. It's difficult to think of or construct subjects, only to have them all be deleted at the end. But now I'm debating if I should just keep replying to other people's posts. What are your thoughts on this?

Dear friend greetings to you and to all members hazf topics are due to the lack of quality of the topic and because it is not useful but writing topics my friend is not paid will not earn money for this is not necessary to write them just you have to comment and write publications and take good reputation

• +1 1

Hello mate hope you are right,my friend I think new member responsibility can comments new unique and Informated topics because you learned knowledge full topic and also your mind is grown up and you collect most of beautiful tips and you get good reputation.

Hope you successful life good luck dear.

Hello friend.I guess i will just reply to other users topic often. It is so hard to create or think topics and then when you created, it will just get deleted at the end. So now i am thinking if will continue just to reply others topic.I just post comment about the topics I'm confident about and I create topics whenever I have a doubt about a topic or When I have something to share.thanks for read my comment

Unfortunately, I am exposed to the same problem as yours. Therefore I followed the method of responding to the topics, praise be to God. I did not encounter any problem or point of warning, but all my posts are of good use and guarantee the terms of the forum so I advise you if you want to respond to the topics only make sure that it is complete

• +2 1

In principle, I will be satisfied with the responses because I do not want to make the mistakes that many people made before me. I want to be able and confident that the topic that I will create is good and useful.

As forr me, the best thing at the beginning of my work in this forum is to comment only until I gain sufficient experience and knowledge that will help me in the next period of work in creating useful topics for all members and thus I can keep them from deletion until I get the best positive reputation.

36 minutes ago, Loovincent said:

We have to each create in addition to touch upon subjects to have a more secure stepping into this platform. We can gain mote information by developing topics. By many customers replying to our feedback you can get extra idea approximately the topic

You are right we all have to create some topics, because topics shouldn't be posts it also can be questions,, if we have questions then we can ask the forum members on our topics, so making both replays and topics are good.

I am into creating both topics as well as making posts to reply to other members topics because one thing is you need to learn how to reply to topics before you can have the knowledge required to make your own topic.

I really like to create topics and comments since in both topics I share information that can be useful to other members and I recommend doing the same to create topics and comments and they will have very good results in this forum.  I suggest you create topics when you share very useful information that can be useful to many and make a comment when you are supporting or giving your opinion on the topic.

if you want to ask something or if you want to solve a problem about crypto , don't hesitate and create a topic because people here will help you very fast. as for me i answer the posts and read them and i haven't tried to create a topic yet because i got used to answer the topics only

Well at the beginning I have been doing both , but my posts did not get any reactions or comments , and I have heard also that if no any of my posts got any reactions I may get a ban . So know I just reply

Hello my friend, there is a big discrepancy between the number of posts and the number of topics. We see that the posts are more because members are afraid of posting topics for fear of deleting them. Personally, my posts are more.

I tried to create a topic but I got a warning blister. You should not create a topic unless you have a lot of knowledge. I prefer to respond to other people's topics in order to gain more knowledge and avoid the warning points.

I am of course my friend. I do both things, but I always think that it is better to always respond to topics and publications. This is better than creating topics. This achieves the most effective participation with a lot among the members.

You are very correct,we are to do both but more of comment, because post is not something that is easy like bexatitust be relevant with a rich content,it requires a lot of research, not unlike comment making, because it only requires you to read the post careful and make your point out of the post.

• +1 1

For myself, I prefer to respond to comments more, creating councils requires more experience and knowledge, so I prefer to gain some experience before I start publishing topics

Hello dear, I hope I can help. In my opinion, it is good to read other people's topics, especially our elderly colleagues, and their old or new topics, as this will help you to develop the way of writing the topics and you do not have to worry about deleting some posts because this happens with everyone. You just have to focus on working hard. And be patient to create good and useful topics, taking into account the renewal of ideas, so we must keep pace with the events that occur in the world of digital currencies, I wish success to all.

No, not all topics are deleted, of course there are many valuable topics with great content, you should pay attention not to write repeated or unhelpful topics because this will lead to deleting them, then you must format them well and add resources and illustrations as well.

• +1 1

When you are eloquent in speaking and you have a lot of information about encryption and how to speak is encrypted then if you write the topic or if you respond to the situation you will spread knowledge in both cases and you have contributed to forming new ideas with members and benefit from them, but if you do not have any information about this  The field is better not to write any topic so that it is not deleted..

Dear friend, you must, before creating topics, make sure not to repeat them in this forum, and then share the best information and employ it in your topic to avoid deletion. Thank you

I do not think that there is harm in choosing one of the two things or choosing them together, because the forum did not set rules on these matters, and I think that the main reason for creating the forum is to share knowledge about digital currencies.

Often the deletion is due to repetition of topics or writing short topics, so we first try to read most of the written topics and comment on them to be able later to write the topics that are not presented and useful to all.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I am a beginner and for now I am only making comments because that is where I feel safest but in the future I intend to make my own posts to help more in the forum. I still try to make my comments useful for the public and within the rules to avoid any inconvenience and that my evaluations are always good I hope to gain experience and mobility soon to be able to publish my own creations luckily for everyone.

Dear friend .  Personally, I do both.  When I see a topic and know the answer to it, I share it.  And when a question comes to mind, I think it is useful for me and for everyone. I look for it, if it is not available, ask it and get the answer.