Are you into creating topics or replying to topics only? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dria

Are you into creating topics or replying to topics only?

Beginners must in the first period of commenting only on the topics in order to gain experience from the old members and learn how they can write the topics and then they must write the topics because they bring a positive reputation. 

• +3 1

Both things are good to create topics and comment on them, but everyone has his own way of working here. I personally prefer to comment on topics only because creating topics with the required standards is very difficult for me, but when I am ready to create Topics I will post already 

• +5 1

I am still replying in others post. Because I think I am not totally prepared for making new post. That's why I am still replying in others post for gaining knowledge. 

It's okay my friend. At first we will face a few difficulties in creating the topics and they will be deleted

But you should not stop at gaining experience, gathering information well, and then trying to create useful topics

Also, respond to other members ’topics

On 1/21/2021 at 6:25 PM, Dria said:

I certainly do both of this but since my topics have been deleted for the reason that i really don't know, i guess i will just reply to other users topic often. It is so hard to create or think topics and then when you created, it will just get deleted at the end. So now i am thinking if will continue just to reply others topic. What is your idea about this? 

I think the member how have useful information have to share with their fellow members to educate them . But before making the topic the member should choose a specific section for the topic and check that your topic is already made or not .

Hello friend, I hope you are well. For me at the moment I am only responding to topics, I will create my own topics when I gain more knowledge and experience about the world of cryptography, this requires more reading and doing research to learn about the latest developments in the world of cryptocurrencies, good luck.

• +3 1

Hello. Yes, in the beginning, we must first start with comments to take information related to cryptocurrencies and the forum and then become able to produce topics of benefit to everyone.

My friend, you can only respond to the comments, but the response should be useful and contain information and avoid copying the comment to avoid deletion as well

I only give replies  of the topic  here. I reply that topic which topic knowledge have to me . I also read from here and learn many thing this platform gives me great knowledge 

I agree with you because two days ago i created a really good topic and a few minutes later it was deleted and i don't know why .. so i'm just replying to posts right now but i'm not giving up on creating posts once i get a good idea i will write a topic again because this is everyone's duty here.

In fact, responding to many topics gives you knowledge about how to create a specific topic .. In fact, some comments are deleted by the forum and it is difficult to create a topic and delete it .. But if you create a new idea and create a topic then I think it should be strong and benefit from Everyone .. I wish you good luck.

Shouting, I have not yet created any topics, but I just respond to the topics because I have a lot of information that people need, especially beginners, so I publish useful and valuable comments to benefit the largest possible frequency of people

The ban is caused by non-compliance with the rules of the forum, or receiving several warning points without assessing the error and repeating it. If you follow the rules, you will not be banned or warned

Hello my friend, I am responding to a lot of topics, but I have not yet created a topic because creating a topic requires a lot of study from all sides and from all directions . Much comprehensive study needs . but why not . I will think about this . I always strive to develop myself and develop my work for the better

I am a new member who is still learning the forum and for the moment I only comment on the topics created but as soon as I feel ready I will start creating my own topics to contribute my knowledge and experiences in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Hola. Me dedico a respondedor, pero de una manera que pueda aportar al tema, dejando siempre un consejo que sea de utilidad para los demás participantes. Lea, corrobore sus respuestas, fomente su conocimiento y profundice en otras plataformas, para que pueda hacer un gran trabajo y ayudar a muchas personas a hacer lo mismo. Suerte.

Edited by fjseijasc

Both are good . So when we are new then we can make comments on other post and can learn about things. If you want to learn about specific things then spends your time in one section. So get knowledge and make a usefull post. So when we have knowledge about any topic which is unique then we must need to make post which help other mumber with this you can become good mumber of this forum. So it good if we make our own research and find unique topic then we can post an dcan get reputation. 

As for me, the best thing at the beginning of my work in this forum is to comment only until I gain sufficient experience and knowledge that will much better than creating topic and i always like to reply topic so that owner of post get our opinion and try to share more as he can

I try to do both within my means because it is impossible for me to create posts and I do not have the expertise to do this. It will be very bad and no one will benefit.

Creating topics is a useful and good thing, but for beginners I do not recommend it, because it requires knowledge and experience, so sticking to the responses is currently better for beginners.

Everyone has a unique point of view. Replying to a topic is much easier than making a topic in my view, and I always want to respond to a topic so that the owner of the post is aware of our thoughts and tries to share as much as he can.

I think for creating new topics here in this forum is it difficult because if you want to create new topic here then you sheikh and other useful content and material for topics then it will be possible to create good topic here in this forum

You can create a topic only when there is a certain question, and now I have no question because I try to read Everyone's posts and comments and benefit from them, and of course when needed I will create a publication and learn .

• +1 1

Sometimes I post comments and sometimes I post some topic if I have some new I idea. We should do both things. Create you own topic which are relevant and. Useful for all. Post comments if someone ask you about any problem. If you have solution than you must reply.

Hello dear members I hope you all are fine and doing great work on this platform enjoying your healthy life first of all I want to tell you that to all of you remember I am a creating the topic because I am learning how to create topics what's the worth of topic would I create so that is a reason in second I am posting a reply of the post