Be alert please if you want to safe. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MT khan

Be alert please if you want to safe.

In fact, there are a lot of hackers who try to steal novices, especially in Telegram groups, and they invite us to groups that have tempting earnings but are in fact a lie, Therefore, safety rules should be followed and never be lazy in this regard.

Thank you for your useful warning. You alerted us about something dangerous in our personal data, and I advise everyone who has no idea about a strange site not to enter it to protect your privacy.

Such a great post, may Allah keeps the all member safe such type of hacker. I really socked to hear that news. And thanks dear to give us informative news. I also feared of such type of things. Many people hacked our data and then create a problem for us be careful about it thanks.

When you have doubts about an issue, we must immediately inform the officials here in order to protect everyone, avoid the link, for it is what they use the most for their fraudulent operations.

Yes, my friend, there are many hackers and scammers on many sites. Therefore, we must always take caution and not send any personal information to any stranger in order to avoid hacking and losing all our gains.

The warning you raised is very useful. Thank you for this warning. Everyone should provide assistance to some in this forum because recently there has been a lot of fraud.

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us we should research and avoid to open any type of link so I will again say thanks to you. For sharing your personal information with us 

Of course, cryptocurrencies need to be cautious in forums.  Every subject is very important!  Here you have to work by following the rules of the forum first.  Make any matter seriously.  Carefully go through each step.  Highlight the best of all.

We must be careful, as I said, and stay away from links that offer free cryptocurrencies, how useful it is for all of us to read a post like this that protects us and increases us knowledge, it is necessary to publish good and useful publications that benefit and advise everyone, especially beginners who have no idea about avoiding these fraudsters.

Dear friends, I have included a screen shot below. Do not attempt to join this community because this member would hack your account at the same time. I have evidence because I attempted to join but my telegram account was compromised by this member. Thus, this is my advice in advance.

Yes, well, thanks for the advice you provided. We ask everyone to pay attention to the platforms based on fraud, fraud and indifference to these unreliable sites.

Thank you, my friend, for this alert. Pirates are developing the mechanisms of their work on a daily basis, and fraud methods become more complex and difficult, and everyone is led by the tempting offers to earn money, so they fall into the pirate's scare

Thank you for this warning, my friend, the moderators here must block this member and everyone who helps him, I also think that additional measures must be taken to detect fraudsters such as this person . 

We want this forum to be free of such people .

Thank you, my friend, for sharing your experience with us and providing this alert from that fraudster who steals accounts when entering this page.
The number of fraudsters has increased, and we must be careful and pay attention to our steps and pages that invite us and avoid untrustworthy pages.