What difference can you feel after working here ? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mufri Jifri

What difference can you feel after working here ?

Before starting this forum I didn't have any knowledge about cryptocurrency.But after joining this forum I get so much knowledge about cryptocurencies.It also change my life because I am earning from this forum.This forum is helping us a lot.Thanks cryptotalk.

I'm learning about new things which i don't know but it important.  Secend here some improvement in my skill . So it build confidence how to share our opinion in front of other  with out any hesitation.  So friendly environment we can ask any questions any time on this forum. So we can get suggestions about our work and can make usefull.

Hello there, my mate. Yeah, my job on the Cryptotalk platform gives me a lot of satisfaction. By interacting with members here, I acquired information about cryptocurrencies and improved my language skills. 
I may also propose any proposal, share it in an acceptable and helpful manner, and engage in any debate. 
Yeah, we are developing our communication skills and awareness through this forum.

This site is very important in gaining experience and information about cryptocurrencies, how to obtain them, and how to save them in an electronic wallet

Hello friend I am going to tell you about my experience after working here I know that one day if I stop working virtually I will go knowing a lot about virtual currency such as bitcoin or like many others I feel that I have gained a lot of information through reading and commenting I was learning a lot and today I am a person who values online work more since there are many hours sitting in front of a computer and it is not very good for my health before I did not think anything of that but when I spend several hours in front of my computer change my way of thinking.

Initially, it was difficult at first to research and write about the topic but with time I found it easy to do. Meeting a few member also serve as a stimulus to encourage me to continue posting in this forum

Working on the platform Is a tremendous experience gainer .It attracts you towards itself, your heart keeps on working this time. Working on it is not a boring thing, rather it attracts you more and more.  This platform brings change in your personality .

I agree with you my friend
Working in the world of coding is fun and fascinating
Beauty acquires knowledge and knowledge
Increasing the skill of English and writing enables the acquisition of unique skills and information in addition to earning
Good luck and profit

• +2 1

It is a great working environment you can work at any time of the day without any problem. you dont have to be bound by time. I am working on my on comfort and getting paid for posting i love cryptotalk

Greetings to all work here, my friend, is enough to change anyone. Especially in the light of the corona pandemic, I personally became involved in the formulation and writing of ideas and I became researching and learning from my research. And as I got better at writing English, I had a passion for knowing more.

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. After I joined this forum, I started organizing my time. And also gained a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and trading. I also have a goal in this forum to learn and earn money. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

1 hour ago, alex222 said:

Yes my friend, i also really feel happy by working in this great platform because am learning many things and earning as well for posting useful posts. I thankful for this platform for giving me this opportunity, because working in this forum is a something simple that doesn't not require hard work and not a work like some works that you will sweat before you can earn profit, when you do your work very well you will receive your payment everyday.

@alex222 Well, the truth is that the forum is very good to learn more about cryptocurrencies, also here I can improve the English language, in the few days that I have been here I have realized that now I learned several words and if I continue as I am, in a few months I'll be writing better now, so it has interesting things
Besides that we earn money for writing, what more can I ask for, I thank this platform for existing.

My dear, in general, I have gotten a drastic change, so being a university student, this forum was a secondary job in addition to that I study at the university.  This forum is charging it with knowledge flowing after another, so I love it very much and have been working on it continuously since the end of 2020 Thank you very much.

• +5 1

I am feeling happy after coming on this useful platform because before coming here i do not anything and also i think that I cannot do work on this platform but now i feel that it is not difficult to work on this platform because there are many seniors members who guide us in a better way so we can survive very easily on this platform. 

The best and most valuable currency in the world today is BTC, LTC, ETH and so on. I was able to earn a total of $ 300 BTC online. I earn crypto currency by investing through Telegram. I love working here. Millions of people are working here and making a living. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future

Hi my friend. The difference of after working here i can feel that i am gaining knowledge from here.This a platform where i can earn money without any hard efforts. I am giving a lot of time here.

When I started working in this forum, it turned from a person I don't care, but time to a person who cares every minute that passes and I started to use time well to read and search for everything new

When I work here, I feel happy, especially that I learn the field that I love and I want to develop myself in it, because every day my knowledge and experience increase, and this is not the balance that we gain

• +2 1

I am able to learn new things, and get information related to different cryptocurrencies, trading or investments on cryptos, online earnings, tech and gadgets, and other latest technological inventions. After being in cryptotalk, I am able to learn, and grasp useful information, and also share useful information to the forum users.

Every member can feel the difference The forum is giving us so many benefits such as wr can learn about Cryptocurrency from here and we can earn BTC as well from the forum and as you mentioned we write and read posts in English so it improve our English vocabulary and writing skills as well.

This is very interesting topic for me and also for new members....through cryptotalk it increased my knowledge and it also improve my communication skills... .and i also meet my daily expenses 

I am agree with you my dear. This forum really changes the feelings of the person as well as increase their abilities also. According to me, I didn't know anything about Cryptocurrency and trading before came to here. All these were new words for me, but spending a short time here. I got much knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading from this site, and also have increased my ability to write and communicate with foreigners.

• +3 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 1/21/2021 at 1:34 PM, Mufri Jifri said:

Hello friends, I hope its been a while since you joined cryptotalk. And there must be difference after working here. Gor me, I've been started to learn about cryptocurrency, I'm introduced to cryptoworld. And I can feel my typing skills and communication skill all changed. I feel so glad about being in this community. Can you guys share your thoughts.

There is a big difference between this form and others I have also done a lot of work on other sites but I will say that they are not so good and they require a lot of time and and compare with them Crypto talk is best and it is really very good for working.

On 1/21/2021 at 1:34 PM, Mufri Jifri said:

Hello friends, I hope its been a while since you joined cryptotalk. And there must be difference after working here. Gor me, I've been started to learn about cryptocurrency, I'm introduced to cryptoworld. And I can feel my typing skills and communication skill all changed. I feel so glad about being in this community. Can you guys share your thoughts.

There is a big difference between this form and others I have also done a lot of work on other sites but I will say that they are not so good and they require a lot of time and and compare with them Crypto talk is best and it is really very good for working.

• +1 1

This forum changes me from a laziest person to a punctuall man. My life is settled with a time table now. I've started working hard here because i know the benefits of this forum. 

I've just joined cryptocurrency/crypto talk and I've not earned money yet but I've gained some knowledge about this forum that it is great for learning and earning both. I really feel difference on it.