What difference can you feel after working here ? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mufri Jifri

What difference can you feel after working here ?

In fact, my friend, since I joined this forum, I began to feel the value of time and the way to organize it in order to work well here and I have developed my English well and my ability to communicate with people and write sentences in it in a clear and easy-to-read manner, certainly in addition to the pleasure in work and the abundance of information I earned, and I also got some money

• +3 1

Indeed, my friend, you are right. I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies even though I did not have the slightest information about them. I found it interesting and useful, not just work, but also my language has become strong.

Yes, my friend, the forum added a lot of new information to me, which I consider the beginning of my useful experiences, and it added a lot to me and raised the ceiling of my ambitions.

4 minutes ago, Shoshe said:

Indeed, my friend, when I started working here, my life changed for the better, and I divided my time well and gained a lot of valuable and useful information about the field of cryptography, cryptocurrencies and digital currencies, and I am now very happy that I continue to work on this wonderful platform.

@Shoshe You are right, I think that all members benefited from this forum, especially people who struggled to search for honest sites to profit from, and I think that the forum provided many of us with information that we did not know before, especially for people interested in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

Working on this forum has improved my English.

But apart from this, another special thing is that before this forum I did not know anything about crypto currency. But today I know something about a crypto currency.

Dear friend in start i was just thinking that this is very useless and time wasting but now i feel so different the cumunity teaches me alot I'm so satisfied now I'm working here my learning and typing skills increasing day by day just love it

I feel a lot of changes in myself because now I can speak and write English very well and I have much knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency this is only due to this great forum I am very happy to be a member of this forum.

earning this currency the employment of every person in the world is increasing. We work in crypto talk and acquire BTC through yobit exchange site. but now I have a base of intellectual information about the cryptocurrency, in addition to that I speak English very well.

I have been working in this forum for several months and every day I gained new knowledge and experiences about cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest in them, and there is always something new to learn through our continuous work in this forum.

• +1 1

After I started working with this coding, I felt that I have another job that is highly rewarding and with little effort that I do not feel and does not take much of my time. I liked this job and worked with it with all my daily activities.

• +1 1

Congratulations dear friend you get all things in this forum and I think you work hard and then now you stand this point and if you work hard then one time come you will be successful so I am working in the forum and get many things and now my typing speed and make word speed too good. 

I am much excited for working here because it is so informative platform here i get mist of the ideas of great people i also learn more tips and info about business and digital currency i prefer the others to do online works because it is profitable 

Yes indeed, I think that in this forum a wonderful opportunity to learn something new and interesting and achieve good earnings for us in the same time , here you can set a goal to reach it and achieve success, this needs to work hard and learn hard so that our capabilities develop and our information increases, I wish you all the best .

I've been posting here in exactly three days and as I continue posting in this forum I fell like I still need to learn more because every time I visit some post I can get a knowledge from it and gain new experience about cryptocurrency.

For me, my friend, my presence here has become a routine thing to enjoy the knowledge I get from this forum, and I do not intend to ever leave it because it represents a treasure of knowledge for me.

• +4 1

I entered this place in need of money, and then I learned to write, read and translate languages. There is a big difference before, as I used to waste my time in anything and now I learned cryptocurrency and digital currencies. Thank you for this forum

Through the forum we are improving communication skills and knowledge, my friend. I had the ability to form any idea or share it in the right and effective way and enter into any discussion.
Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. I have gained knowledge about cryptocurrency and strengthened my language by interacting with members here.

Through the forum we are improving communication skills and knowledge, my friend. I had the ability to form any idea or share it in the right and effective way and enter into any discussion.
Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. I have gained knowledge about cryptocurrency and strengthened my language by interacting with members here.

Since I started working on this platform, my information has increased more and I have learned how to work around cryptocurrencies and have mastered the English language well, and I have benefited from it, as it is very entertaining and fills my spare and gives me information every day.

I used to work in the system of frequent hours and repetitive routines, but after my knowledge of this forum, which opens great horizons and windows for us to enter the world of cryptocurrencies, I felt that there is greater hope for intellectual and cognitive development so that I have become organizing my time more. Yes, it is wonderful

The main difference between this platform and others is only that this platform is 💯 safe secure and original 

In this era of scammers this platform is just amazing for all of us 

this platform gives us important knowledge about crypto currency 

this forum is also best for earning purposes 

• +1 1

I feel a lot of difference between my privous life and current life.. I m start using cryptotalk just one week before.. cryptotalk increase my trading knowledge.. and create a hope in my mind maybe I m become rich one-day by using cryptotalk forum .. I got a lot good and healthy information about trading online.. 

• +1 1

hello friend it is very true what you say, before entering cryptotalk I knew very little about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, I already have some time in the forum and I feel totally different and I can make some trading operations thanks to what I have learned in this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1