How do you get the experience and knowledge you want? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammadnour

How do you get the experience and knowledge you want?

If you'd like to gain information and evidence you will have to put in a lot of effort, meet a thousands of individuals, and talk to everyone. It is critical for you to complete all of this work if you are successful.

Dear friend, I think you have mentioned everything we want from this forum or everything we seek to achieve, but the difference between us is only what we will do with these gains

If you'd like to gain information and evidence you will have to put in a lot of effort, meet a thousands of individuals, and talk to everyone. It is critical for you to complete all of this work if you are successful.

hello my friend . This is very good fourm to get knowledge I have joined this forum in this month and get lot of experiences from this forum..I m just reading the topics and different replies comments of different members to understand the problems I had facing. and Read the forum rules carefully to not get warning points, good luck.

My dear friend you will get the experience and knowledge you want by contributing in this platform and also ask questions from senior member so that they will also guide you and also by creating post or make comments on post you are learning

Each of us has specific experience and information and you must strive to supplement the deficiency that you have, and every person knows what he wants to provide his information with and in what field 

you can get the desired experience and knowledge only with the help of labor and persistent studies and studies.  more experience and knowledge you will not get.

The best way to get experience and knowledge is to research and ask those who have experience in the field as well. We must work hard and persistence in order to reach that in the shortest time and in the best way.

You can learn from this forum, but you must allocate enough time to read the topics published in it by old members, as well as inquire from them about any problem you face here.

Hello my friend. You should read the useful members ’posts and search for the topics here that bring you knowledge and learn new things from them. You should also follow the old members and follow their example and follow in their footsteps. And search for ideas about cryptocurrency updates that are  You have the experience and the skill

Well, it is good to increase your experience .. Time .. Time is the main factor for you in any area of life to gain experience .. In addition to that, you must diligently and love your work no matter what .. Add interesting topics .. Add good comments And useful .. I hope I have helped with your question .. Thank you

welcome I am a beginner like you and I was thinking the same We must work hard and persevere, always looking for benefit, and be patient until we get to the knowledge we want. We must ask ancient people in this field I think that's how we get to what we want

Make sure that you are on the right path since entering this forum .. Start working here first, then expand your knowledge if you want and enter the world of investment and trading after you have achieved a good amount of information and have read and searched well for investment .. You can after earning capital from here to start in Investing it in the investbox in Yobit or through currency trading, or if you want you can buy and sell currencies when their value increases, and so on from guaranteed projects.

In fact, you should spend a lot of effort and research more in order to be able to link topics with each other. The forum is a question that others have shared after making an effort and stopping at a certain point, so you have to make more effort to reach what you want.

Greetings
Everyone has specific interests in a field that they like and work in
And each of us should always strive to achieve his goal, know everything about him, ask questions about things that he does not know about him, hear the opinions of others about his work, and avoid mistakes and observations directed to him.

Yes, my friend, there is randomness in presenting topics. It may happen that you find the topic you are looking for or want to learn, and this is not considered a method for studying the topic of digital currencies. I advise you to search in search engines such as Google to find the appropriate approach

Strategy is good to learn more and have a development way to continue in crypto currency because they need some experience to use the full features of crypto currency, this world is full of hackers and anyone should be careful about that..

• +2 1

The main source of information about crypto is available in section named"About forum".Here we can learn about all the rules of the forum.According to my experiance the second reliable source of knowledge are the posts by senior members.

• +5 1

On 1/20/2021 at 11:55 PM, Mohammadnour said:

Hello my friends,

all of us here in this forum have entered in order to learn about cryptocurrencies and ways to invest and trade in them, in order to earn money, and we all now get the knowledge that he wants, but are there steps or stages that we need to start with first, because we Here in this forum we learn through topics in a random way, so are there lessons we have to learn first in order to learn in a healthy way,

thank you all for all the advice that you will give me

I think for everything the interest is very important if you have interest in anything you will get the information about it because you will want to get more and more knowledge about it and like this have interest in crypto currencies and I am getting all the information that I get through this forum.

• +1 1

If you want knowledge and experience you should have to do a lot of research about this forum . You should ask from your seniors or experts about any query about this forum . You should make topics after proper search and have proper information of that topic. You should share ideas with other members . This will give you a lot of incentive.

First, it is necessary to read the rules and data in the process of using this forum, as it aims to enhance each member’s knowledge about cryptocurrencies and how to use them, and work on that by publishing some useful topics that simply explain this.

You can develop your skill and experience through self-search for knowledge. You can also benefit from the experiences of old members here If you encounter any problem and cannot solve it, I personally get a lot of benefit by searching and reading the posts of other members.

Good question my friend, in fact you can organize your thoughts and think carefully about the questions that you want to ask the most experienced members of this forum and in the field of cryptocurrencies in general, and there is no harm in further searching for information in the field of cryptocurrencies on websites.

On this platform, you can achieve what you lack from experience and knowledge. Access everyone's publications, browse participants' answers, and understand and gather information. For example there are many YouTube channels that provide detailed explanations about cryptocurrency and business technical analysis, also by educating others what you have learned so that your knowledge grows on a daily basis. 

My friend, if you want to increase your knowledge and experience, you must work hard and search as a lot about what you want to know in any way, whether through the Internet, YouTube, or ask people who have enough experience. Knowledge needs more effort and constant fatigue to obtain it. You should spend a lot of time researching and finding useful information.