Faucet Pay Faucet Wallet. - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hackgames1488

Faucet Pay Faucet Wallet.

Hello everyone. In general, I came across such a site faucetpay. At the request of faucetpay, no topics were found on the forum. If there is, I apologize in advance. (I am writing the topic myself)

Regular link

Let's start with the fact that everyone will find something interesting for themselves
This tab is interesting for me:

image.thumb.png.c4a0f624262c6d6f0ec147e658f12a87.png

There you will find dozens or even hundreds of cranes for yourself. and moreover, you can immediately look at their rating. You can also influence this rating by leaving your thumbs up Well, I think this is at least enough to get acquainted with this platform. Not to mention the daily draws. There you can also gamble on those satoshi that you caught on the tap. Or buy advertising. And a bunch of little things. Thank you for attention.

Here is, for example, 1 of the dog taps.
Log in (we take the wallet from Registration: Referral link from the deposit tab.)

Faucet link

Looks like that

fYEFHJcnLOA.jpg?size=1163x954&quality=96

mkpNHERAHkA.jpg?size=903x709&quality=96&

We pass the captcha and get satoshki

bndzu8lPFQI.jpg?size=964x389&quality=96&

Here we see they come to the wallet immediately

DoOQ4ePmWMY.jpg?size=292x209&quality=96&

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Thanks for sharing such informative topic here,I think this is  good site where you can earn money,can do transactions and buy and sell crypto currency like bitcoins, ETH etc. Also  they don't charge any fee and ensure full safety. In addition to this their wallet services are quite good and guranteed as you can store your coins as much you want. It's security system is very strong.  So I think you should try this one.

No doubt that Fucetpay micro wallet is the most amazing microwallet that allow us to use it or collecting from meany faucet and ptc sites, and also the best thing is they have very little withdrawal fees for coins and the transaction fee for thus coins in faucet pay are very little.

The faucetpay site is well known to those who work in profit from faucets sites, I think that it is an alternative to the FaucetHub site, which has recently closed or has stopped its services and switched to other services. .

17 hours ago, betelihem said:

No doubt that Fucetpay micro wallet is the most amazing microwallet that allow us to use it or collecting from meany faucet and ptc sites, and also the best thing is they have very little withdrawal fees for coins and the transaction fee for thus coins in faucet pay are very little.

Yes, there is a certain commission. But the Cranes are very double. There you can get instantly. From 1 to 5 Satoshi in 5 minutes

6 hours ago, hackgames1488 said:

Yes, there is a certain commission. But the Cranes are very double. There you can get instantly. From 1 to 5 Satoshi in 5 minutes

Yeah there are meany faucet sites that will allows to withdraw directly to faucetpay instantly, and yeah they have very low calming time, some are every 5 minutes like you said and the best thing is w can clam meany coins.

This is very nice topic to all members, because it's another chance and opportunity to earn some extra income, apart of this great platform, but please if possible we all need proper explanation about the forum, 

1. How it work?

2. How much can you earn per day?

3. What and what can you achieve?

4. What's advantages of the forum?

Please if possible we all like to know more about all this steps.

Honestly, i like faucetpay not only for its faucets, but also for their transaction fees. You have an option to withdraw your coins within 5 minutes by paying a high fees, but their highest fees is still lower than any other wallet that i have used! I believe this microwallet helps a lot of small traders and investors.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hi my dear. Honestly, I like faucet pay not only for its faucets, but also for their transaction fees. Yeah they have very low calming time, some are every 5 minutes like you said. In addition to this their wallet service are quite good and guranted as you can store your coins as much you want. There you can also gamble on those satoshi that you caught on the tap.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Under Maintenance

We're currently under maintenance. All services including the API won't be available during this time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are trying our best to reduce the downtime as much as we can.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

• Useful or interesting 1