Imagination is more important than knowledge ! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DrAhmadAlkazem

Imagination is more important than knowledge !

You are absolutely right Dear.You have created a motivational post here .No doubt that imagination is more important than knowledge.Imagination helps us to make first step towards our goal or achievement.We make our goals just by imagination.When we imagine about something then we proceed towards our goal.So we can say that imagination is more important than knowledge.

Yes,

Your words describe the reality. I also think that imagination is more important. There we find a lot of examples of the famous persons that imaginate an idea first and after that they struggle and get a knowledge about that and make it real.

This is also your responsibility that you must think about your desired m after that you must get a lot of knowledge about that and work hard to get your final point.

Good luck

• +2 1

Well well bro if you don't imagine first how can you do that or implement that in your real life.so that you need to think first the. Earn enough knowledge and do the  work and then you will get successes.👍

• +1 1

Dear mates, here imagination means your aim/goal. If you have set your aim then you have to work according to it. For completion of any goal it requires knowledge and experience. This is rightly said " imagination comes first and it leads to knowledge" .

In my own opinion I will accept your fact because imagination is too important it is the basis of any knowledge. Before knowledge should be discovered it appears on the surfaces of imagination

Hello dearest mate. I totally disagree with your claim that imagination is more superior to knowledge. Without no knowledge there can't be imagination. It is your knowledge that will help you to think and imagine how you can be useful to yourself and your community.

You want to say that Imagination is better than knowledge, but my friend, I will say that if we do not have the knowledge then how we will share our imagination . You are saying that our thoughts should be good but Have no knowledge We cannot be successful without both knowledge and imagination , or we can be successful in such a way that we also have a good imagination and a lot of knowledge, both of these things are bound to happen. 

No you are wrong bro, because that person who lives in imagination can't be succeed in life. Those persons who have enough knowledge that they can speak to others with confidence can post good content, they will be awarded. 

Imagination is one of the most important means of spreading and simplifying culture in an innovative and interesting way, and it also develops the style of thinking and increases the ability of individuals to perceive and assimilate concepts, and provide the opportunity for more discoveries and innovations. Imagination becomes reality so we have to leave an opportunity for creativity away from routine.

I agree with you my friend. Humans imagine in their mind before deciding to carry out anything, been it knowledge, learning of skills and lot more.

When we create imaginations it open us to the reality of what we have in mind to do. So therefore, imagination is more important than knowledge.

Thanks for such useful information. You are right imagination is better and important than knowledge. If we want success in cryptotalk, we should imagine our goal and than fulfill the goal.

• +3 1

imagination is very important to all of us because imagination helps us create new ideas which can be crazy or nonsense at first but they may change a lot in our lives . our knowledge helps to create a limited amount of ideas which can be quite banal . that is why i love this quote and i believe that we all have to develop our imagination and dream a lot as well because they help us to come up with fresh and unusual ideas!

Absolutely right, Imagination comes first and then knowledge because  whenever anyone describes something to us, we get its imagination  first in our mind and then get knowledge and information about it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that those who work here work to understand different things. It can not be said here by imagining here, it should be answered here and answer information and data. We have to highlight our opinion here to highlight the opinion of each of the things that have been asked to highlight here and everyone should acquire knowledge of each other's information-data and all of them should be kept in mind.

5 hours ago, DrAhmadAlkazem said:

This beautiful and exciting title is not part of my thoughts, it is a famous quote by the scientist Albert Einstein, the author of the theory of relativity. According to Einstein's opinion, imagination comes first and it leads to knowledge. Without imagination, we would not have reached much of the science and knowledge that we have reached. This imagination comes, for example, in the form of theories, which are studied and proven using known research methods. Or it comes through ideas, and perceptions which we search for the ways to achieve them.

Imagination is more important than knowledge, so do not be afraid of imagination. Think in different ways. Imagine appropriate solutions to your problems.

Activate your imagination in the field of cryptocurrencies, be creative and let us benefit from your creativity.
I wish you a lot of knowledge and imagination.

Thank you

Yes my dear sir, you are right. If we should get knowledge about any thing  than we should imagine about that thing. First step of get knowledge is imagination. Imagination is directly proportional to the knowledge. Thanks for shared thoughts with us. 

Ofcourse my dear friend, @DrAhmadAlkazem its true statement 💯. Imagination always provide a way or track by which one can reachs its task or goal. First thing is the imagination we make in our mind and then we come towards it with our knowledge uses. So first of all having, informative, creative, unique and useful thoughts in your mind will be a kind of good imagination.✔🤗 

So it is prefered. Thanks dear.💕 @Azhar Mahmood

• +2 1

yes man i agree in some lines like Knowledge is important then imagination because if we have some knowledge about something then we imagine something or about something so knowledge is more important.

thank you

Yes, you are absolutely right. Imagination is humanity's super power. Imagination draws on our experiences and knowledge of the world around us and combines them with the completely unknown to make something new. When we imagine to get something then we work hard. First set imagination then gain knowledge then achieve your goals.👍🏻

• +3 1

Imagination is not for everyone. I have it, not many, but those who have it are very good because they can learn anything and imagine it in their mind and save it in their mind. Imagination is a very good knowledge in the modern world.  It feels like a step because it allows you to see the picture of the real face of the husband in your mind as well as it and it will make your mind more thank you.

Yes my friend i am fully agree with your topic. It is very important 

to make imagination before getting knowledge . You can't get 

knowledge before you imagine your future goal. 

We can't doing anything before sets our goals .

Hope you found my posts is useful so please react positive .

Thanks for reading .

well i think both things are conected with each other   somewhere. imagination in conected with mind ideas and concepts are created in mind. when you have the goal and motive  fistly you think about it that you will have to achieve  that goal.  To make it possible you work hard, reasearch a lot to get knowledge and then having a knowledge you can be successful . According to me these things can be equal we cant judge them  on superior or inferior level.

Thank you very much dear friend for sharing this post. I also agreed with you because without people's imagination there won't be crypto. From imagination comes knowledge.

Great topic dear.I also think that imagination is more important than knowledge.If you become able to imagine the solution of your problems then it means you find the exact solution of your whole problem.Every one have their own goals and objectives in his life.I am also imagine my goals and all desires and trying to achieve them. 

I am agree with you. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Creative mind open the doors of progress. Without a goal, man can not succeed. Every human has own goals and dreams.To fulfill your dream you can definitely imaginate of it