Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓 - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Anderson

Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓

We have to work hard and research well in order to gain many knowledge about cryptocurrencies in order to raise important topics of positive benefit that will benefit everyone. We must work hard and cautiously to seek exploitation and fraudsters all the best for everyone.

• +3 1

Knowledge is must be share. Knowledge is very wide. Accept the all knowledge wherever you got. And also share the knowledge which you got to others. Nowadays there are many ways to share our knowledge into the views of millions. Use it.

Yes dear i really appriciate to your point of view. Give and take is best ever in this forum. We should live on this forum like a family. So we should share every thing that we know. We should want to help each other.

Thanks for sharing a beautiful topic with us.

Here you have to know everything to earn, and follow others. we will comment on the idea ourselves.  And this with ethics.

but Don't you copy comments😊

The friends of the members of this wonderful forum are all here to gain knowledge, experience and benefit and at the same time earn money so we have to cooperate with all of us and everyone who has useful information or has experience has to share it with others and if everyone of us does that knowledge will prevail Experience for everyone

Indeed, this platform helps us gain more and more information about encrypted currencies. We must share our personal experiences and knowledge among members so that the benefit in the forum can help each other

• +1 1

Yes, we must work to provide useful information in order for junior members to work on it, and the elderly must provide the appropriate information to all members in order not to make mistakes and obtain warning points, and everyone must be careful in order to preserve the good reputation

It's a good topic for discussion.  In crypto we always share our information and knowledge with each other. It's the best way to learn something.

As a new member I'm always learning and gaining so many information about crypto from others.  I'm also trying to creat informative post so that others get help from me.

the exchange of knowledge helps people to develop together, which is a very good plus for everyone.  therefore, it is important to share your experiences so that others can learn from your mistakes.

Of course, my friend, as you benefit, you must benefit others ... and as you study, you must teach others .. Therefore it is necessary to make effort and fatigue at work to gain knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies and earn money at the same time and how you can invest your experience and knowledge in the future to gain appreciation Progress, prosperity and a good reputation are the basis of success

My friend, it is very important to obtain the information that we need in work or in our public life, what makes this forum so good is the exchange of information here. Everyone gives any information he finds suitable and this will benefit everyone, it is also important to share the information to obtain a positive reputation.

Knowledge is something different thing which make you good.You get knowledge and do implement on yourself. This forum is also about give and take knowledge.

• +2 1

You are right, my friend, of course we must take from other people's ids and learn from them everything new that might benefit us in the future, and we should also teach them well, all we know. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for this advice that realizes the goal of knowing.  To treat and share knowledge with respect for material gain.  Good luck, friends

Edited by Housen salom
There are some errors in the wording of the post

I agree with you because I am a beginner and I would like to have more experience regarding these currencies and I have confidence that all the information published by the forum members will provide me with more knowledge and experience about these currencies and when I get this information I will provide it in turn to my friends so that they can benefit from it. . Sharing knowledge is a beautiful thing

Off course I think you can learn a lot from here your knowledge will increase a lot I think of course you must have as much as you have in your knowledge you must help everyone from here to know all this and you can learn from here to increase your own knowledge from here  Take it.

This is a law of life, the truth is that I really like that they touch these topics here in Cryptotalk, because we know that many of us have in mind that we always have to be in a dream mode to never stop learning, and everything we learn we must teach to create the best cycle in which we can enjoy, for this it is important to be aware of how important this is.

• Useful or interesting 1

The power of each forum is the sharing that all users can have in the forum this is the basic of all forum platforms,the knowledge is shared between users this the most best way to learn more than you can already have. 

Yes, this forum offers us a really wonderful opportunity, it provides us with great information and a great experience and pays us as well, I do not think that there is anything better than this, I think that the information we get here will be a reason for our wealth in the future

Hello my friend i hope the best health for you. Yes i am totally agree with you on this topic knowledge is the best key to everything. Without knowledge you cannot perform. As for the newcomers they have to learn and explore this forum to earn best

Yes, dear friend. 
All life we gain knowledge and spread our knowledge 
The most important thing in life is to gain knowledge and then it is your responsibility to spread that knowledge with others
He doesn't think bad for others. 
Always be gentle and humble

Hi. At first I did not know anything about cryptocurrencies, but after joining this forum, I learned some currencies, including Bitcoin, and I learned a lot of things about it, and I gained a lot of knowledge by reading the comments and we need more knowledge because it helps us in our lives 

I think that before joining this forum we were all ignorant of the meaning of the word cryptocurrencies, but after entering this forum we had a lot of information about the world of cryptocurrencies, investment and trading.

This wonderful forum provides us with invaluable knowledge as well as earning enough money to buy our basic necessities.  We are here one family and our goal is all to succeed, gain knowledge and money, so we must cooperate to achieve our goals.  When the focus is on gaining knowledge, this forum will become the best in the world.  Knowledge first because knowledge is the basis of success.

• +1 1