Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓 - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Anderson

Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓

Hello dear friend, I am new to this forum and any information that is useful to me and that is why I read the publications well and comments to increase my knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies and I wish success to all

Thank you, my friend, for this good topic. Basically, we are here to gain knowledge and experience to also give it to other members so that they have a lot of knowledge and gain money later. Thank you.

If you want to increase your knowledge, then you should have the feeling that knowledge and technology will never remain in one hand.  By adopting the formula of Give Knowledge and take knowledge we should increase our knowledge as much as possible and also spread our knowledge to others. 

Yes my friend. Sharing your knowledge with others does not make you less important.. If you share knowledge so you can gain more knowledge. 

Hi everyone well when we join this fourm we only know that we earn from here but now when we spend time on this fourm we have a chance to learn knowledge and useful skills as well English language this way we take knowledge and share our experiences to give knowledge too 

Knowledge begats knowledge. The man in the world is a student and he seeks knowledge through his experiences. Knowledge is the only thing which spreads after consumption.Share ideas with others is the best thing for learning.

You have the right. We must exchange information with each other in order to benefit from the experiences and expertise of others.
I share all the information I know with friends on CryptoTalk.

Despite the completion of the 100 posts, there are still some symbols that I did not fully understand. I hope there were some explanations about the symbols in the forum rules

• +5 1

We are here in this forum to learn from each other, so we have to read the posts of the old members and learn from them, we also have to answer the beginners' questions and help them get to know the forum, so we have learned and also taught us others

It is good platform to gain knowledge and share your knowledge about things what you know and what you want to know about things. It is very good place to learn new things. I think if we have some knowledge about anything we must share.

You are right. Wecan gain knowledge by give our knowledge. If we share our knowledge then many people will share their comments on it. By this we can also learn many things from other's comments.

Definitely this forum help us to learn and know about cryptocurrency and how it works and what are their benefits. We are here to learn and share our knowledge relevant to cryptocurrency and The forum also pays us for this so don't waste this opportunity and take the benefits of this forum. Greetings!

5 minutes ago, Harsa said:

Before joining this forum most of us may only be knowing the words bitcoins.But this platform help us to learn more about it.Thats why its a top priority rule that we create new and innovative topics in this forum.So we need to focus on our content.

When I first read the cryptocurrency information, I was very interested. I went to this forum and started reading various news. It became so exciting. I had never known anything like this before. Now my knowledge is expanding.

Hello, my friend, to me, I have little knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies, and that is why I joined this forum in order to exchange knowledge and benefit, and we must all share our information and experiences to achieve the greatest benefit and this reflects a material profit for all members

The most important thing that helps this forum to survive is the system that members follow to learn and then teach what I have learned. This is a very good thing and it helps us in this forum in order to increase our experience in the field and help others.

• +1 1

As a beginner, I am still learning from the posts of old members and gaining knowledge by reading useful topics in this forum. I will definitely benefit the new members who join the forum.

Edited by Taj93

It is the place where people can share their knowledge. Here you can give your knowledge and gain other knowledge.For this reason, I like this forum. Its best platform to share your knowledge about crypto currency. 

Knowledge is very important in this forum. We have to do our best to gain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies, in addition to giving information that we know and exchanging knowledge between us.

• +3 1

Dear friend, thank you so much for your suggestion. We can help each other by sharing our knowledge about this forum. We can learn new things from others post which is contain with their experience. 

@HadeloHadelo

@Ayoup

You're right, some time recently I joined this forum,l have no information approximately crypto cash, but presently I have i am learning and having more encounter almost cryptocurrency, yes we are all learning and winning in this forum, we too got to be difficult working in arrange to attain our points.

Yes, in this forum we have to gain knowledge and experience by reading the topics and comments of other members and then make money by publishing our posts. This forum provides a good opportunity to learn and earn cryptocurrency.

This is what actually happens in this forum, we learn a lot through member posts rich with important information, in fact I did not know anything about cryptocurrencies, but when I entered cryptotalk I learned a lot, I realized that there is another world for money and a new type of trade,  And I learned that I could be a successful person if I put some effort into learning, in fact many things I learned from the experience of members in cryptotalk, this experience that I learned here I will teach it to the new members as well.

Hello my friend, thank you for what you have provided. I believe that the forum and the platform help to give more information and ideas that we need. I hope that we work hard always.

Very Good topic of discussion.

Crypto world is new world of digital type So we all need to upgrade our knowledge and also we should share our learning and Starr education other. Sharing is caring so we should care about our newbie

This forum is the best place to exchange information, views, and experiences, as it includes thousands of members from different parts of the world, and each member has his own experience and information that can benefit the rest of the members.