Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓 - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Anderson

Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓

you are saying 100% right because I only know about Bitcoin I have no information about other cryptocurrencies like litecoin and ethereum etc so this forum gives us a lot of knowledge we can increase our knowledge by sharing it with other.

It is important for beginners who need to learn more about cryptocurrencies. In addition, increasing knowledge is essential to develop skills in the cryptographic field, give knowledge so that others can learn, take or gain knowledge to increase experience and better level of windom.

I think this platform is a place of sharing the knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency with each other therefore we should try to share our knowledge and also we can get knowledge by reading the posts of other members .

The knowledge we have should transfer to the others and things we don't know or we want to know about them we shout ask about them from others so that we all have knowledge about the everything because knowledge is an important part of successful life.

The more you examine,the extra you earn and more self esteem you'll have.You can offer a person know-how but you cannot make them suppose.Sure dear mate i believe you that earlier than joining this discussion board we recognize best one phrase and that was "bitcoin"  now maximum folks have learnt that that is something past our reach in the beginning.

Greetings friend I agree with you in your point of view the platform of cryptotalk has many ways of benefits and each and every one of them we obtain as time passes one of the most New content and knowledge every day 

Exchanging knowledge is one of them most important goal of being here in addition of earning money , and by posting useful content and read , react to others posts , you achieve the purpose of working on this amazing platform 

Crypto talk is the only forum which you give knowledge and same time take knowledge because when you post useful information to the forum you have give other knowledge and when you read others post you and learn you have take knowledge.

Absolutely the forum is considered a school where we are students and teachers together, we share experiences and knowledge and whoever has no previous experience will present it over time to the members who will come after him in the forum, but are we starting late.

Most of us have a laid back attitude when it comes to painting a picture about Bitcoin.  But this platform helps us to learn more about it. Ob Nobody gives you something for free.  You have to pay something to get something.I think this idea and this line fits perfectly on the Crypto Talk website because you can get fantastic and more information that is useful to us and give our best idea to others.

This platform is top notch. Knowledge is pass from one member to another without hindrance. But after coming to this forum, I can know the details. This forum arouses interest in digital currency. It is one of the means to exchange knowledge.

Indeed, my friend, when I started working here in the forum, I did not know anything about digital currencies or the topic of investment and how to do it, but after my continuous participation and reading a lot of useful topics from the members here, I began to build my culture in this field and develop more and more

• +1 1

Yes!! You can say give knowledge and take knowledge this is a good forum for the knowledge you can take the opinion of different people around the world and give your opinion too in this way you can share knowledge......

@Emma Anderson Mam your totally right I don't have any knowledge about crypto currencies before joining this forum but now i am learning very good and new things daily if we want to new skills, first you will want to decide on what skills you want to learn and then make a plan to get them and according to my opinion it is good plan.

Edited by Arbaz khan

It's a good trend that give knowledge and take knowledge but we should help to those who don't about this forum because it's our moral duty to guide them but All the people here Know something about this forum do in this  way all need to guide each other

On 1/18/2021 at 4:08 PM, Emma Anderson said:

We all know how important service this forum provides us in terms of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Before joining this forum most of us may only be knowing the words bitcoins. But this platform help us to learn more about it. What we have to do is read the posts of other members and learn from it also posts what you know about cryptocurrencies.

I agree u...u give us a information...may God help u...will u share me more information by which we can learn more about cryptotalk..and work 

Most of us here would not know much about cryptocurrency when we entered here which means that we get or gain knowledge through the topics posted here. It will arouse our curiosity that we try to search more information about that certain topic. With the information that we have gathered we can post a topic containing the information in order to give or contribute to the forum. That is how giving and taking of information here works.

The best thing we can do in it is to exchange knowledge with each other in this forum and to benefit from each other's experiences regarding cryptocurrencies to choose the best in the exchange and investment operations.

• +1 1

You are right friend im agree with you . I dont have knowledge about crypto currencies before joining this forum called cryptotalk but now i have know better about this digital currency and your opinion about give knowledge and take knowledge are proved at cryptotalk forum. 

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. My dear friend I agree with you. Your question is very good. From my side I plan to be a bit more productive and out going also I invite more and more friends to crypto currency. I believe that  crypto currency is very good for knowledge.

Yes our duty us to also share some good knowledge while we are giving lots of good and informative knowledge here so i hope you all are are understand what i want to say to you its a very beneficial information if you follow my advice

Friends I am new to this platform Yes Knowledge provides more important knowledge for our daily life You can help other members improve their knowledge and guide us all.

You are right. It's the rule of this world that give from one hand then take in other hand. Nobody gives you anything in free of cost. You have to pay something for getting anything. You get many ideas from others experience and share your own ideas in your comment and also get payment from crypto as a reward.

You are absolutely right friend . Do good anyone have a good.try to share you knowledge with other then you are receiving  good response from other. And blessings on you if you are spreading your knowledge with other without any return.then God return you .

The Crypto platform is considered one of the best websites on the network that is interested in digital currencies and offers many advantages, including experience and knowledge in trading and investing in currencies and the possibility of making money by working by publishing topics and comments .. It is really wonderful