Give knowledge and take knowledge πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“ - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Anderson

Give knowledge and take knowledge πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“

This forum provides you with all the information you want to learn about cryptocurrencies
In the beginners section they teach you all the basic rules of coding

I agree with you, this platform is the best way to enter the field of cryptocurrencies because it enables us to gain a lot of experiences about cryptocurrencies and enables us to get some satoshis

• +2 1

Of course, the more topics we read, the more we know about cryptocurrencies
The best thing I liked about the site is that I am with more experience and information about cryptocurrencies. I also make money.

Yes my friend you are absolutely right . The forum provides us with a great opportunity to get material profit while we are sitting at home . In addition to obtaining knowledge and experience in the field of digital currencies . This experience will enable us later to obtain more material profit . So we have to take advantage of this opportunity well and work hard and attentively . I wish everyone well .

• +2 1

You are absolutely correct. We will get more knowledge, working from this platform. And our skills also getting improved. So keep hard working here.

yes you are right this is wonderful platform for everyone who want to learn about cryptocurrency and want to earn so y share your knowledge with information to members and get positive reputation and people from these are topics if you create.

Yes, you are right. Although I am new here. I am wanting to learn more about cryptocurrencies and how to create forums with valuable information, and I found a lot on here. Many people are sharing their experiences with bitcoin and trying to better invest in other cryptocurrencies as well.

Sure, this is a good thing, my dear friend. I think this forum is based on giving and taking. You must give as much as you want to take and knowledge is very good for people to exchange

It's a very great topic that you create. When I try give some my knowledge .i asli take knowledge from this forum. This is very helpful forum for us. Before write any content I always read others comments. Different people share their different knowledge. So I gain more and more knowledge. That's very cool. Knowledge is power. Good luck ❀

Welcome, my dear friend

I am a new member here and I follow all posts and try to learn as much as possible ..

good luck for everbody

I am learning about cryptocurrency from Bhibasi forum. From this forum we can learn and gain knowledge about cryptocurrency from each other.

• +1 1

This is true and we must always develop this knowledge so that we can provide valuable information and benefit from the posts that come to us about our useful topics, and thus participation in the forum is always valuable and effective .

• +1 1

Before joining this forum, I did not know much about cryptocurrencies, but after joining and constantly reading member posts, I have a lot of information about cryptocurrencies, trading and investing them, so I also share the information I know for the benefit of the rest of the members.

• +3 1

This forum is very good for this purpose dear friend this is very good thingΒ  that you create good content and in this way you teach the other people about the forum and in this way if we all make good content then we can also learn a lot of things through this forum.

I agree with you my friend, this forum is one of the best sites that provide a lot of information and experience about cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest in them, in addition to the profits that you earn from your daily posts.

• +3 1

The goal of this forum is to share with members their experiences and information here so that everyone can benefit from that, especially beginners, try to create new topics constantly to enrich the forum with information constantly.

• +2 1

Hello Friends! I am a new member in this forum. Yeah you right knowledge is the key to success. The more knowledge you spread, the more your own knowledge will increase.

Yes, you are right, I agree with you. Knowledge is important for encrypting our daily life providing more knowledge as I did not know much about cryptocurrencies before joining this forum, but now I am learning more about it and other aspects of the cryptocurrency.
Na. Keep sharing your knowledge and helping each other.

Yes, as we mentioned earlier, this forum is not only to earn money, but to learn and know about the future of the economy in the world, which is the cryptocurrency that will occupy an important position in the near future. Β We must exchange knowledge and information and publish it on useful topics and we must not stop helping .

• +1 1

A golden opportunity, what this forum really offers us, a lot of benefits here that are countless such as obtaining money and gaining knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies and how to invest them in order to later become successful investors and improve our English, which was a little weak previously.
I am very grateful to this forum and those who made it.

• +2 1

It is true that this forum provides us with very important information about cryptocurrencies by sharing ideas, asking questions and discussions on topics related to encryption.

Yes, my friend, this is true. We are here to share knowledge, acquire and learn new and really good things about the world of cryptocurrencies. I think that is the point of the forum.

In fact, my entry into this forum was not much of my thinking, it made me aspire for big things and broaden my horizons, now I am learning trading and investing, and all thanks to this wonderful forum

Yes, this is one of the best advantages about this forum. You can always learn and help others with your knowledge. There are many useful posts which contain valuable information about cryptocurrencies, trading and investment to help the members get the best experience here.

Edited by Reham Fares

crypto currency is very important and we can buy all thing from this digital currency although it is a digital currency but we can convert it into cash as we want and buy all important thing from this currency and this forum is the learning forum for all of us and the more we share our knowledge the more we get from forum mean it increase our knowledge more in tis way members share own ideas in replies of our post.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• БообщСния

• ΠšΡƒΡ€Ρ ΠΌΠΎΠ½Π΅Ρ‚Ρ‹ BNB обновляСт историчСский максимум! 5 июня 2024 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π° ознамСновалось для BNB историчСским событиСм – курс ΠΌΠΎΠ½Π΅Ρ‚Ρ‹ Π²Π·Π»Π΅Ρ‚Π΅Π» Π²Ρ‹ΡˆΠ΅ $700, достигнув Π½ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ ΠΏΠΈΠΊΠ° с мая 2021 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°. На ΠΌΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚ написания Ρ†Π΅Π½Π° BNB дСрТится ΠΎΠΊΠΎΠ»ΠΎ $704, продСмонстрировав Π·Π° сутки рост Π½Π° 12%, Π° Π·Π° нСдСлю – Π½Π° 17%. ΠšΠ°ΠΏΠΈΡ‚Π°Π»ΠΈΠ·Π°Ρ†ΠΈΡ Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π° Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ впСчатляСт – $104 ΠΌΠ»Ρ€Π΄, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π²Ρ‹Π²ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚ Π΅Π³ΠΎ Π½Π° Ρ‡Π΅Ρ‚Π²Π΅Ρ€Ρ‚ΠΎΠ΅ мСсто ΠΏΠΎ этому ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ°Π·Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŽ срСди всСх ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚, опСрСТая Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΈΠ΅ Π³ΠΈΠ³Π°Π½Ρ‚Ρ‹, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Cardano, Solana ΠΈ XRP. Π‘Ρ‚ΠΎΠΈΡ‚ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ BNB сТигаСтся Π½Π° рСгулярной основС – Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠ° Binance ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚ эту ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡ†Π΅Π΄ΡƒΡ€Ρƒ Π΅ΠΆΠ΅ΠΊΠ²Π°Ρ€Ρ‚Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ. 24 апрСля 2024 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π° ΠΈΠ· обращСния Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΎ Π²Ρ‹Π²Π΅Π΄Π΅Π½ΠΎ 1 944 453 BNB, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ эквивалСнтно $1,17 ΠΌΠ»Ρ€Π΄. Π˜ΡΡ‚ΠΎΡ‡Π½ΠΈΠΊ - https://incrypted.com/kurs-bnb-obnovil-istoricheskij-maksimum/. Β 
    • ΠΠΊΡ‚ΡƒΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ Ρ‚Π°Ρ€ΠΈΡ„ Π½Π° 05.06.2024 Β  πŸš€Β ΠŸΠΎΠΊΡƒΠΏΠ°Π΅ΠΌ ΠšΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρƒ Β  πŸ’΅ USDT Π·Π° Π½Π°Π»ΠΈΡ‡ΠΊΡƒ USD 1.6% Β  Π—Π° 10000 USDT -> ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡Π°Π΅Ρ‚Π΅ 10160 USD Β  πŸ’²Β ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°Π΅ΠΌ ΠšΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρƒ Β  πŸ’Ό Наличка USD>USDT +2.2% Β  Π—Π° 10000 USD -> ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡Π°Π΅Ρ‚Π΅ 9784 USDT Β  Наш сайт. Β 
    • Bondex Airdrop Season 1Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Bondex ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π»ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ кампанию до 10 июня. Листинг планируСтся Π½Π° ΡΠ»Π΅Π΄ΡƒΡŽΡ‰Π΅ΠΉ Π½Π΅Π΄Π΅Π»Π΅ (ΠΎΡ€ΠΈΠ΅Π½Ρ‚ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΡ‡Π½ΠΎ 11 июня), Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ успСйтС Ρ„Π°Ρ€ΠΌΠΎΠ½ΡƒΡ‚ΡŒ Ρ„Ρ€ΠΈ Ρ‚ΠΎΠΊΠ΅Π½Ρ‹. Π’Π°ΠΊ ΠΆΠ΅, доступны ΠΊΠ°ΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΈ Π½Π° OKX CampaignΒ /Β ByBitΒ / Gate.IO.
    • ⏩ Рады ΡΠΎΠΎΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΌΡ‹ Π΄ΠΎΠ±Π°Π²ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Π΅ направлСния для Toncoin TON! Β  Tether TRC20 USDT β†’ Toncoin TON Toncoin TON β†’ Tether TRC20 USDT Β  ΠœΡ‹ Π²Π΅Ρ€ΠΈΠΌ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Toncoin TON ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Π΅Ρ‚ большой ΠΏΠΎΡ‚Π΅Π½Ρ†ΠΈΠ°Π», ΠΈ Ρ€Π°Π΄Ρ‹ ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄ΠΎΡΡ‚Π°Π²ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ нашим ΠΊΠ»ΠΈΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Π°ΠΌ Π²ΠΎΠ·ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ с этой пСрспСктивной ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚ΠΎΠΉ.
    • 05.06.2024 Π’Π°Ρ€ΠΈΡ„Ρ‹ KingexΒ πŸ‘‘ Β  ΠŸΠΎΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΊΠ° ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹ / Buying cryptocurrency: Β  BTC/ETHΒ  +1.2% (ΠœΡ‹ Π΄ΠΎΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΠ²Π°Π΅ΠΌ) USDTΒ  +1.2% (ΠœΡ‹ Π΄ΠΎΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΠ²Π°Π΅ΠΌ) Β  ^^SALE^^Β ΠΎΡ‚ 50kΒ  Β  + 1.4%Β  Β  ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°ΠΆΠ° ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹ / Selling cryptocurrency: Β  BTC/ETHΒ Β +3.2%Β  USDTΒ  Β +3.2%Β  Β  ΠžΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€:Β @Kingex Π‘Π°ΠΉΡ‚:Β Kingex.io ΠšΡƒΡ€Ρ Π½Π° протяТСнии дня ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΡΡ‚ΡŒΡΡ! ------------------------ Π‘ΡƒΠ΄ΡŒΡ‚Π΅ ΠžΠ‘Π’ΠžΠ ΠžΠ–ΠΠ«, ΠΏΠΎΡΠ²ΠΈΠ»ΠΈΡΡŒΒ Ρ„Π΅ΠΉΠΊΠΈ! Наш Ρ‚Π΅Π»Π΅Π³Ρ€Π°ΠΌ:Β @Kingex
    • 🌟 Π”Ρ€ΡƒΠ·ΡŒΡ, ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ Π»ΠΈ Π’Ρ‹ Π²Π½ΠΈΠΌΠ°Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Π½Π° обновлСния нашСго сайта? Π’Π΅ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΡŒ Ρƒ нас Π² Ρ€Π°Π·Π΄Π΅Π»Π΅ Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠ² появилась ΡƒΠ΄ΠΈΠ²ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Π°Ρ функция - Π²ΠΎΠ·ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ прикрСплСния Ρ‡Π΅ΠΊΠ°! 🧾 Π’Π΅ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΡŒ, послС Ρ‚ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Π’Ρ‹ создали заявку ΠΈ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π΅Π»ΠΈ ΠΎΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρƒ, Π’Ρ‹ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚Π΅ Π»Π΅Π³ΠΊΠΎ Π·Π°Π³Ρ€ΡƒΠ·ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΡΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΡˆΠΎΡ‚ ΠΎΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ‹ ΠΈ Π½Π΅ Π±Π΅ΡΠΏΠΎΠΊΠΎΠΈΡ‚ΡŒΡΡ Π·Π° свои срСдства. Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ ΡƒΠ΄ΠΎΠ±Π½ΠΎ! Π’Π΅ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΡŒ Π’Π°ΠΌ Π½Π΅ Π½ΡƒΠΆΠ½ΠΎ ΠΆΠ΄Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π²ΠΎΠ»Π½ΡƒΡΡΡŒ ΠΎ статусС Π’Π°ΡˆΠ΅Π³ΠΎ ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Π΅ΠΆΠ°. Π’Ρ‹ Π·Π°Π³Ρ€ΡƒΠΆΠ°Π΅Ρ‚Π΅ Ρ‡Π΅ΠΊ послС ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄Π° ΠΈ просто ΠΆΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚Π΅, позволяя ΠΎΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρƒ ΡƒΠ²ΠΈΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ Π’Π°ΡˆΡƒ заявку ΠΈ Ρ‡Π΅ΠΊ ΠΎ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄Π΅, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ нСпосрСдствСнно влияСт Π½Π° ΡΠΊΠΎΡ€ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚ΠΊΠΈ Π’Π°ΡˆΠ΅Π³ΠΎ запроса. πŸ’« Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ сэкономит Π’Π°ΡˆΠ΅ ΠΈ нашС врСмя. Если ΠΏΠΎ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊΠΎΠΉ-Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΡ‡ΠΈΠ½Π΅ систСма Π½Π΅ распознаСт Π’Π°Ρˆ ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Π΅ΠΆ, прСдоставлСниС Ρ‡Π΅ΠΊΠ° автоматичСски ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ Π½Π°ΠΉΡ‚ΠΈ Π’Π°Ρˆ ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Π΅ΠΆ. Π’Π°ΠΌ Π½Π΅ Π½ΡƒΠΆΠ½ΠΎ ΠΏΠΈΡΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ лишниС сообщСния Π² слуТбу ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠΊΠΈ сайта ΠΈ Π΄ΠΎΠΊΠ°Π·Ρ‹Π²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Ρ„Π°ΠΊΡ‚ вашСго ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄Π°. Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ ΡƒΠ΄ΠΎΠ±Π½ΠΎ ΠΈ эффСктивно для всСх Π½Π°ΡˆΠΈΡ… ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»Π΅ΠΉ! ✨ ________________________ Friends, have you noticed the updates to our website? Now we have an amazing feature in the banking sector - the ability to attach a receipt! 🧾 Now, after you have created the application and made the payment, you can easily upload a screenshot of the payment and not worry about your funds. It's so convenient! Now you don't have to wait worrying about the status of your payment. You upload the receipt after the transfer and just wait, allowing the operator to see your application and the transfer receipt, which directly affects the processing speed of your request. πŸ’« This will save you and our time. If for some reason the system does not recognize your payment, providing a receipt will automatically help you find your payment. You do not need to write unnecessary messages to the site's support service and prove the face of your transfer. It is so convenient and effective for all our users! ✨ Β 
    • Π‘ΠΏΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Π΅ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½-Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠ΅Π²Ρ‹Π΅ Ρ„ΠΎΠ½Π΄Ρ‹ (ETF) BlackRock ΠΈ Fidelity стали основными источниками ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰Π΅Π³ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΠΊΠ° ETF ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΉ Π² этом Π³ΠΎΠ΄Ρƒ. По Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ Bloomberg Intelligence, Π½Π° эти Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½-ETF ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΡ…ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΠ»ΠΎΡΡŒ 26% ΠΈ 56% ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΠΊΠΎΠ² BlackRock ΠΈ Fidelity с Π½Π°Ρ‡Π°Π»Π° Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π° соотвСтствСнно. Π‘ΠΏΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Π΅ Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Π΅ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½-ETF iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΈ BlackRock ΠΈ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½-Ρ„ΠΎΠ½Π΄ Fidelity Wise Origin (FBTC) совмСстно ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ²Π»Π΅ΠΊΠ»ΠΈ Π·Π½Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Π΅ инвСстиции с ΠΌΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Π° ΠΈΡ… запуска ΠΏΠΎΡ‡Ρ‚ΠΈ ΠΏΡΡ‚ΡŒ мСсяцСв Π½Π°Π·Π°Π΄. ΠŸΠΎΒ Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌΒ Farside Investor , IBIT ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΠ» ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΠΊ $16,6 ΠΌΠ»Ρ€Π΄, Π° FBTC ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΠ» $8,9 ΠΌΠ»Ρ€Π΄. НСсмотря Π½Π° эти Ρ†ΠΈΡ„Ρ€Ρ‹, Vanguard, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ΠΉ Π½Π΅ ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π»Π°Π³Π°Π΅Ρ‚ спотовыС Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½-ETF, остаСтся Π»ΠΈΠ΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠΌ ΠΏΠΎ ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰Π΅ΠΌΡƒ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΠΊΡƒ ETF Π² 2024 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Ρƒ, Π½Π°ΠΊΠΎΠΏΠΈΠ² 102,8 ΠΌΠΈΠ»Π»ΠΈΠ°Ρ€Π΄Π° Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ², прСвзойдя 65,1 ΠΌΠΈΠ»Π»ΠΈΠ°Ρ€Π΄Π° Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ² Ρƒ BlackRock. Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  BlackRock остаСтся ΠΊΡ€ΡƒΠΏΠ½Π΅ΠΉΡˆΠΈΠΌ поставщиком ETF Π½Π° Ρ„ΠΎΠ½Π΄ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠΌ Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ΅ БША: Π½Π° бирТС зарСгистрировано 433 ETF ΠΈ Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Ρ‹ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ ΡƒΠΏΡ€Π°Π²Π»Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ΠΌ ΡΠΎΡΡ‚Π°Π²Π»ΡΡŽΡ‚ 2,8 Ρ‚Ρ€ΠΈΠ»Π»ΠΈΠΎΠ½Π° Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ², Π° FidelityΒ Π·Π°Π½ΠΈΠΌΠ°Π΅Ρ‚Β 11-Π΅ мСсто с 70 ETF ΠΈ Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π°ΠΌΠΈ Π½Π° сумму 74,04 ΠΌΠΈΠ»Π»ΠΈΠ°Ρ€Π΄Π° Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ². Β  Π’ послСдниС Π½Π΅Π΄Π΅Π»ΠΈ ΠΏΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠΊ инвСстиций Π² эти ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΡƒΠΊΡ‚Ρ‹ застопорился, ΠΈ ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΈΠ΅ эмитСнты ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ΠΆΠΈΠ»ΠΈ Π΄Π½ΠΈ Π½ΡƒΠ»Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΠΊΠ° ΠΈ ΠΎΡ‚Ρ‚ΠΎΠΊΠ°. НапримСр, ΠΏΠΎ Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ Farside Investors, Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½-ETF Π€Ρ€Π°Π½ΠΊΠ»ΠΈΠ½Π° (EZBC) сообщил ΠΎΠ± отсутствии активности с 16 мая. НСсмотря Π½Π° это, ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΠΉ Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΎΠΊ спотовых Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½-ETF 24 мая достиг ваТной Π²Π΅Ρ…ΠΈ: всС ETF Π² совокупности Π²Π»Π°Π΄Π΅ΡŽΡ‚ Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΈΠΌ ΠΌΠΈΠ»Π»ΠΈΠΎΠ½ΠΎΠΌ BTC, большая Ρ‡Π°ΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ распрСдСлСна ΠΏΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΡƒΠΊΡ‚Π°ΠΌ БША срСди 32 доступных ETF. IBIT ΠΎΡ‚ BlackRock ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π²Π·ΠΎΡˆΠ΅Π» GBTC ΠΎΡ‚ Grayscale ΠœΠ΅ΠΆΠ΄Ρƒ Ρ‚Π΅ΠΌ, 28 мая IBIT ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΈ BlackRock Π½Π΅Π΄Π°Π²Π½ΠΎΒ ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π²Π·ΠΎΡˆΠ΅Π»Β Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC) ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΠΊΡ€ΡƒΠΏΠ½Π΅ΠΉΡˆΠΈΠΉ Π² ΠΌΠΈΡ€Π΅ спотовый Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½-ETF. По Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ Apollo Bitcoin TRACKER, IBIT сСйчас Π²Π»Π°Π΄Π΅Π΅Ρ‚ 291 567 BTC Π½Π° сумму Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ 20 ΠΌΠΈΠ»Π»ΠΈΠ°Ρ€Π΄ΠΎΠ² Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ² Π² Ρ‚Π΅ΠΊΡƒΡ‰ΠΈΡ… Ρ†Π΅Π½Π°Ρ…. Grayscale, которая ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π²ΠΎΠ½Π°Ρ‡Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ Π»ΠΈΠ΄ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»Π° Π½Π° Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ΅ с 620 000 BTC, ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ΠΆΠΈΠ»Π° Π·Π½Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΎΡ‚Ρ‚ΠΎΠΊ ΠΈ Π² настоящСС врСмя Π²Π»Π°Π΄Π΅Π΅Ρ‚ 285 139 BTC Π½Π° сумму ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π½ΠΎ 19,6 ΠΌΠΈΠ»Π»ΠΈΠ°Ρ€Π΄Π° Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ². Β  По мнСнию АникСта Π£Π»Π»Π°Π»Π° ΠΈΠ· CFRA, растущСС Π΄ΠΎΠΌΠΈΠ½ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½ΠΈΠ΅ BlackRock Π½Π° спотовом Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ΅ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½-ETF ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ°Π·Ρ‹Π²Π°Π΅Ρ‚, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π±Ρ‹Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π²ΠΎΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡ…ΠΎΠ΄Ρ†Π΅ΠΌ Π½Π΅ Π³Π°Ρ€Π°Π½Ρ‚ΠΈΡ€ΡƒΠ΅Ρ‚ долгосрочного успСха. ΠŸΠ΅Ρ€Π²Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΈΠ³Ρ€ΠΎΠΊΠΈ, Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΈΠ΅ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Grayscale, ΡΡ‚Π°Π»ΠΊΠΈΠ²Π°Π»ΠΈΡΡŒ с Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΈΠΌΠΈ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ±Π»Π΅ΠΌΠ°ΠΌΠΈ, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Π΄Π°Π²Π»Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ со стороны ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°Π²Ρ†ΠΎΠ² ΠΈ высокиС комиссии Π² Ρ€Π°Π·ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ 1,5% ΠΏΠΎ ΡΡ€Π°Π²Π½Π΅Π½ΠΈΡŽ с ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π½ΠΎ 0,25%, Π²Π·ΠΈΠΌΠ°Π΅ΠΌΡ‹ΠΌΠΈ Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹ΠΌΠΈ ΠΊΠΎΠ½ΠΊΡƒΡ€Π΅Π½Ρ‚Π°ΠΌΠΈ, Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΈΠΌΠΈ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Fidelity ΠΈ ARK Investments. НСйт Π”ΠΆΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‡ΠΈ ΠΈΠ· ETF Store ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Ρ‡Π΅Ρ€ΠΊΠ½ΡƒΠ», Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ высокиС комиссии Grayscale ΠΎΡ‚ΠΏΡƒΠ³ΠΈΠ²Π°ΡŽΡ‚ ΠΊΠΎΠ½ΡΡƒΠ»ΡŒΡ‚Π°Π½Ρ‚ΠΎΠ² ΠΈ инвСсторов. Β  Π£Π»Π»Π°Π» Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚ΠΈΠ», Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ успСх BlackRock отчасти обусловлСн Π΅Π΅ сильной Π΄ΠΈΡΡ‚Ρ€ΠΈΠ±ΡŒΡŽΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΡΠΊΠΎΠΉ ΡΠ΅Ρ‚ΡŒΡŽ срСди финансовых ΠΊΠΎΠ½ΡΡƒΠ»ΡŒΡ‚Π°Π½Ρ‚ΠΎΠ² ΠΈ ΡƒΠΏΡ€Π°Π²Π»ΡΡŽΡ‰ΠΈΡ… Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π°ΠΌΠΈ.
    • Π”ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Ρ‹ΠΉ дСнь, ΡƒΠ²Π°ΠΆΠ°Π΅ΠΌΡ‹Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΠΈ!ΠœΡ‹ Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°Π΅ΠΌ ΠΊΠ°ΠΆΠ΄Ρ‹ΠΉ дСнь, ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°Ρ‰Π°ΠΉΡ‚Π΅ΡΡŒ Π·Π° ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΎΠΌ, ΠΎΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ ΠΎΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΠ²Π½ΠΎ ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°ΡŽΡ‚ ΠΈΡ… Π² Ρ€ΡƒΡ‡Π½ΠΎΠΌ Ρ€Π΅ΠΆΠΈΠΌΠ΅. Π’Π°ΠΊ ΠΆΠ΅, Π½Π°ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΈΠ½Π°Π΅ΠΌ Π’Π°ΠΌ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΒ #Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΡŽΒ - ΡΠΎΠ²Π΅Ρ€ΡˆΠΈ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½, ΠΎΡΡ‚Π°Π²ΡŒ ΠΎΡ‚Π·Ρ‹Π², подпишись Π½Π° наш telegram-ΠΊΠ°Π½Π°Π» ΠΈ ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈ 5$ Π½Π° свой кошСлСк USDT TRC20 ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ TRON TRX.ВсСм солнСчного дня⭐ 
    • Π”ΠΎΠ±Ρ€ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ Π²Ρ€Π΅ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈ суток! ΠŸΡ€Π΅Π΄Π»Π°Π³Π°Π΅ΠΌ гостям Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΡƒΠΌΠ° ΠΈ постоянным ΠΊΠ»ΠΈΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Π°ΠΌ ΡΠ΄Π΅Π»Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π²Ρ‹Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π½Ρ‹ΠΉΒ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½ Π‘ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½ (Bitcoin) Π½Π° Π‘Π±Π΅Ρ€Π±Π°Π½ΠΊ Π ΡƒΠ±Π»ΠΈ. Наша ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Π½Π΄Π° сопроводит Π»ΡŽΠ±ΡƒΡŽ сдСлку, Π° ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠΊΠ° Π³ΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π° ΠΎΡ‚Π²Π΅Ρ‚ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Π½Π° Π»ΡŽΠ±Ρ‹Π΅ вопросы. Β  Наши ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΡ‚Ρ‹:ΠŸΠΎΡ‡Ρ‚Π°:Β support@imperial.exchangeTelegram:Β https://t.me/imperialexchange_admΠ‘Π°ΠΉΡ‚:Β https://imperial.exchange/
    • Π£Π²Π°ΠΆΠ°Π΅ΠΌΡ‹Π΅ участники Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΡƒΠΌΠ°! ΠšΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π½ΠΈΠΊ 01bit.proΒ Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°Π΅Ρ‚ для Вас с 10:00 Π΄ΠΎ 23:00. ΠŸΠΎΠ΄Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠΊΠ° ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ°Β 01bit.pro всСгда Π³ΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π° ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΡ‡ΡŒ Π’Π°ΠΌ с Π»ΡŽΠ±Ρ‹ΠΌ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π½ΠΎΠΌ. Π“Π°Ρ€Π°Π½Ρ‚ΠΈΡ€ΡƒΠ΅ΠΌ Π²Ρ‹ΡΠΎΠΊΡƒΡŽ ΡΠΊΠΎΡ€ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π° ΠΈ Π½ΠΈΠ·ΠΊΠΈΠ΅ комиссии. Β  Наша ΠΏΠΎΡ‡Ρ‚Π°:Β support@01bit.proБсылка Π½Π° сСрвис:Β https://01bit.pro/