What about your opinion? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
eiad.esmail7

What about your opinion?

My friend, I think that Bitcoin is a good cryptocurrency, and I have noticed that many people praise it and work with it, and here in this forum we are getting more knowledge, experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

Friend, my opinion about this is that if I do think that digital currencies are capable of doing that to get us out of poverty since as cryptocurrencies and their digital currencies are doing today that are increasing more and more, I would still have to say that Yes, it is certain that digital currencies will bring us out of trouble and help us in a lot of other things.

Bitcoin is the one of the most popular currency of the world which we can easily convert it into other currency. We want to store or hold for the lifetime. There are many other currencies. Bitcoin currency rate increase day by day.

In order to get the bitcoin currency, you have to learn the fundamentals of trading and investing well in order to start working with it
There is a lot of information to learn from here
The old members can also help you

My opinion about this platform is that we get a lot of knowledge here and here we increase our learning a lot and at the same time we make our learning as well as our earnings in a short period of time.  

I think that the vacant currencies are able to get rich, but it takes a long time to become rich, it may take years or months, but we must work hard and never give up.

• +2 1

Beat. So in my opinion spend most of your time in this forum and learn and then you can take important steps to enter the world of digital world. We all know the importance of bitcoin and .good currency to meet our needs and expenses. However we should work in this forum know knowledge has invested less you will get more money and will it also depends on the .rules and regulations of the platform and work hard to achieve high goals and objectives.

I think that cryptocurrencies are good, but they are not like the magic genie, because cryptocurrencies do not come to us for free, rather we must not work hard in order to obtain them.

• +2 1

It is a difficult task, but not impossible on the contrary, it is possible that by working hard and with the right knowledge we can make a lot of money with cryptocurrencies I know many people who are doing it through the different business models with trading so of course we can be rich with cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, you are right. Cryptocurrencies can really lift you out of poverty, but that takes a long time
So you have to be patient and work hard, be patient and never give up
All the best to everyone here

It's something I'd like to believe is possible. In today's world, almost everyone has access to a smartphone that allows them to work online. That could be their first foray into the cryptocurrency environment.

Cryptocurrency is not a magic lantern. But yes, we can learn and research and make a profit by trading and investing in cryptocurrencies.

Brother, it is not easy to make a great fortune from digital currencies, you need time to make a lot of money, but you can make enough money for your daily expenses and this is an excellent thing. Put a goal in front of you and walk on it, good luck

Yeah.

In my opinion, currencies can do more than that if you know how to use them, how to invest them and how to exploit them properly.

If you gain knowledge you will be able to know everything you have mentioned and cryptocurrencies will make you a rich person.

• +2 1

There is nothing in life that you can get easily, but in my opinion the best way to make money is in the field of cryptocurrencies, but this does not mean that it is easy for you to have patience, intelligence and will to get what you want

On 1/17/2021 at 11:11 PM, eiad.esmail7 said:

Hello my friends, We all know the importance of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, which some consider a savior from poverty and a magic lantern that, once touched, will leave the genie out and replace poverty with wealth, so are digital currencies really able to do this?

Bitcoin is a very good currency and everyone is liking it and it is also my favourite currency but we can't say that it will always becoming good for us or not because it depends upon lock so we can't depend fully on it.

• +2 1

Dear friend I want to tell you that my opinion is that we should working according to the rules and regulations of trip to talk in that we will able to earn more money so that's why number of people are there who joined this platform and working daily basis and they have earned a lot of handsome amount from cryptotalk

Hard work and good commitment can lead you to this stage and achieve abundant profits. In addition, you must be aware of all its details because it needs a great risk. 

• +1 1

Yes absolutely mate,  crypto currencies is very helpful for the societies and it's very profitable too so people are investing in it and helping themselves financially,  investing in crypto will help most of the people financially. 

Yes ofcourse dear member,  but this requires a lot of effort from us to achieve this,  if you are smart and hard working at work by gaining knowledge and information in cryptotalk and then you should use them in trade and investment to earn more profit. 

• +3 1

Yes my friend .

I think this is very likely. Many countries are moving towards electronic currencies instead of fiat currencies. It's are easier to deal with and more valuable. 

• +1 1

On 1/17/2021 at 11:56 PM, eiad.esmail7 said:

will leave the genie out and replace poverty with wealth, so are digital currencies really able to do this?

Cryptocurrencies can do it to deal with the major poverty problem but there are so many obstacles and adjustments which have to be managed first.  For example:- Countries have to create the infrastructure for the internet connections and they have to produce manpower with the blockchain expertise to manage so many technical things systematically.  

Yes Cryptocurrency is definitely a very good mean of earning for all and for those who are struggling financially can give their time to Cryptocurrency and earn good profits from it. Crypto Trading is the best business in my opinion now a days.

Well, in fact, talking about the cryptocurrency is broad in scope ... in terms of working with it and acquiring simple currencies with which you can help yourself in your daily life ... and you can also invest in it simply, but with a strong study on this topic .. It is the currency of the future and I think it is good Work with it for easy circulation in the buying and selling process as well as investment .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success

Edited by Luciferlucky

I believe that the future of cryptocurrencies will be prosperous, especially with the advancement of technology. If you work on yourself and develop your knowledge in this field, you will make a lot of money.

• +1 1