Why you are here in crypto talk? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Why you are here in crypto talk?

I am student but my university is closed because covid-19. I joined Crypto platform for earn money and knowledge. I was introduced to this platform by my friend.  I think most importantly it gives a huge opportunity for people like us who are looking for a job online. So if we follow the rules properly we will definitely benefit and make a lot of money all the time

It is also the reason for my presence. Since I entered this forum, I have been searching for additional information about encryption and I have only found what I want here, and I am devoting time to this forum

• +2 1

Dear fellow many members join this forum for just earning money but I join this forum to learn knowledge and earn money and this forum provides a great opportunity that to do work on this forum you can learn and earn at the same time.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk is a beautiful platform where we can gain a lot more knowledge about cryptocurrencies as well as many other sectors. Most importantly it gives a huge opportunity to people like us who are looking for a job online. So if we follow the rules properly, we will definitely benefit and make a lot of money.Cryptotalk is a beautiful platform where we can gain a lot more knowledge about cryptocurrencies as well as many other sectors. Most importantly it gives a huge opportunity to people like us who are looking for a job online. So if we follow the rules properly, we will definitely benefit and make a lot of money.

We are all here with this encryption in order to gain experience, money and wealth that enables us to increase our daily profits with confidence and perfection. Therefore, work and develop your abilities to win more in this forum.

• +1 1

I am here because a friend told me about it and I wanted to experience it for myself and make sure that it is real and once I am inn I really loved the crypto field and felt a special bond between me and this forum. Now it is an essential part of may daily routine, I try to use all my vacant time on this forum and I like the money it pays.

I can here for mainly earning. But at now I also want to learning. Now I understand that without learning I can't earn. So, I want to learn and earn by working here. I hope I will be success to crypto currency. 

Well mate, I am here and we are here because we want to learn, gain knowledge and earn some extra money from the comfort of your home or office, there are many students who work here to pay their daily expenses, I am here because of the Covid-19 and I have worked almost a year in this forum.

Honestly, I join the forum to earn money that is my only reason. But after joining I realise that how brilliant this forum is if we see toward knowledge. Knowledge is a power which this forum is providing you without any fee. 

I'm  here to learn and earn. This forum has make many opportunities for us. That we can improve our-self in different  types of skills along with earning . I'm  so much lucky to be a member of this forum. I can earn some money for my study purpose and for pocket money too. 

• +1 1

To be honest when I first joined this platform , my aim always just earn money. But after some time , the things changed and I decided to learn the skills of investment and trading with these digital currencies.  And soon I will achieve my target.

Well,  the reasons  that I joined cryptotalk is to earn some money for my academics,  but then as times go on,  I realized that money is not the only thing that I can get here if I work and become more focused on learning rather than just trying to earn without wanting to learn. So I am learning now and hopefully the knowledge would benefit me in sooner time. 

This crypto currency has gained a lot of reputation in the present world. Many people around the world are working here to earn a living. I also work here. I carry $ through YoBit in my pocket. I earn $ 20-30 a day. I also invest through TelegramBut from the way the crypto currency is advancing, it can be said that it will improve further in the future

On 1/17/2021 at 9:53 AM, Sahib Jan said:

I am here to get some extra knowledge from different people of different minds, and also get some knowledge about crypto talk to use it in future.

Hello beloved friend, good to see you here.

yes, This is a good platform .

where you can learn more.

you should observe more.

And learn more.

be a humble guy.

And be a smart guy on this forum to gain more.

use crypto currency as your job to gain more.

I did not get the question, as you have mentioned in the topic.

• +4 1

I joined this forum only for a single reason which is to earn money but after I hve joined this great platform I noticed that I can learn about crypto currency exchange and still earn money and i really found this forum amazing.

Obtaining information is the main reason, keeping pace with the development of cryptocurrencies and learning the fields of work in them, and insulting in material is good here, as paying for publications provides us with additional income and this is a nice thing if you later want to invest in these currencies.

Everyone is here on this forum for some purpose and this purpose may be to earn money and gain knowledge as well. My purpose for coming on this forum was to earn money but after working on this forum, i got much knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Now, my sole purpose is to learn and know the thoughts of people working on this forum. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

On these hard times we are looking for something new to get use of our free time and enrich our knowledge and on this forums there is a whole new world and tons of new useful information about a growing trading field.

Your question is very important dear @Sahib Jan. In the beginning I just join this platform for earning purposes. But know i improve my English language skills by reading the posts of seniors and follow them in better ways. 

• +5 1

I am here for everything, knowledge, science, and mixing with people with experience, and also for profit. It's self-evident, but I think that CryptoTalk will become the first forum in the world of crypto 

• +5 1

The reason I came here is that I could gain so much knowledge on cryptocurrencies and other investment techniques. But I like very much the benefit that I also get from the forum and a lot of new information about the world of crypto that I did not know.

In fact, my dear, I am here working as a part-time job that helps me earn money. We cannot deny that we are all here to earn some money, but in return we gain a lot of information here about useful coded talk.