Why you are here in crypto talk? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Why you are here in crypto talk?

I joined this forum after hearing that it provides great information about cryptocurrencies. The main reason for my presence here is to gain knowledge and exchange experiences with other people, and I also made a friend of mine from this forum.

I am here for the learning knowledge and information about the cryptocurrency as well as the knowledge about the investment and trading because these are the best methods of earning good profit in the crypto world. I am also improving my English speaking and writing skills by doing daily practice of the posting.  

We are here to get enough knowledge to proceed confidently in cryptocurrency trading. Knowledge accumulates from sharing experiences among members and providing useful information. I wish we could help each other so that the forum will form the nucleus of the experts. 

I came to cryptotalk because I read that you can get free satoshis daily, but then I discovered that this forum is much more than earning money, here I have learned to understand a lot about the world of cryptocurrencies I find a very complete forum ideal for any beginner. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I joined cryptotalk several days ago, in fact I want to learn to encrypt in digital currencies, I believe that cryptocurrencies will replace central banks in the future, so we must be familiar with them enough.  Also, I would like to have additional income in order to be able to meet my daily needs.

Welcome before all people in this work. If I say it is for myself. I say I came in this business. I do not know any online business. I came in this job a few days ago. I found a lot of knowledge of this work. And in this work there is an old worker And an old worker helps us a lot at work. So thank you to them.

I started working here because of Yobit. At first days When I found that Yobit is started a campaign I joined to this platform because I trust Yobit very much. After a while I understood that This forum is really beneficial and we can earn money and share our ideas with professional members.

This is the right thing. In addition, you should provide assistance to the rest of the members who do not have experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.

because I am a fan of cryptocurrencies, I really like how it works I like to learn and educate myself every day I really like the movements of the markets to study it and focus on getting more profit from cryptocurrencies, I want to become a good trader, that's why I'm here.

As for me, the reason why I joined this forum is to increase my self in knowledge and above all, to make income out of the forum. You are always welcome mate, more greetings and have a nice day.

I am here because I need money my dear friend I have faced some problems which can solve only by money but when I join this forum I get loy of knowledge and experience. 

Hello friends have a good day every person is here hair 2 on money because they want to on money by using their time and valuable thoughts and their knowledge. This is good platform who is giving a secure account and payment your valuable knowledge

Just now, Jack321 said:

Hello friends have a good day every person is here hair 2 earn  money because they want to eaen money by using their time and valuable thoughts and their knowledge. This is good platform who is giving a secure account and payment your valuable knowledge

I am in this forum because it seems to me a very complete site, in very few places you have the opportunity to earn and learn and these are things that are very well given in this forum, you feel comfortable commenting while you learn and get some income. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am here in cryptotalk to earn and learn thing i am a student and i can stable my life and pay dues of my knowledge i can do both things at same time and i can be a good trader in future.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is the great forum site for learning about crypto currency and also earn some money. I think the all members in this forum they are here for the same intention. So everyone here to take this opportunity.

• +1 1

Note it down each and every person here in this platform is to earn something that is the reality but the fact is we should not only focus in earning but learning too that will helps us a lot in earning as well .I am here in this forum to support myself and my family with whatever I can do ,and I am trying my best to put my expenses by my own that is really a difficult task in present time . please I want your appreciation don't forget to give me your precious heart thank you.

Hello gentlemen first of all I want to tell you that I am here for gaining my knowledge and gain my experience is about cryptocurrency and I can make money for my pocket money I think it is a very good and beneficial platform for us

I'm here on this platform to learn the maximum information about digital currency exchange and how to make investments in them and how trading is possible from them. And besides that I can also earn a suitable amount of money for myself also.

I am here to get more and more knowledge as well as to improve my creative writing and learning.Working on this site can keep my mind sharp and healthy.It is also a earning platform.I am here also to earn money for self earning to reach my monthly education expenses.

You, my friend, have reached the right place from which you can get what you want in the world of cryptocurrencies, investment and trading. I wish you all the best of luck and success.

I'm working here at cryptotalk because I saw a great opportunity to grow on a personal level and expand my knowledge. I am interested in learning about cryptomodas so that in the future I can live from this, which is what I am passionate about. The profits generated in the forum will be used for my future projects.

- I was sitting at home in the lockdown I did a lot of work here then and tried to achieve something good I am currently a junior member but I want to move to a much better place with this ID I want to move forward in life  I want to bring success. I am doing a lot of work here. I think the hard work authorities will give me a good result..

I have commented on many of your publications, friend, I find all the ones you raise very interesting and I congratulate you I am here in the cryptographic talks because I want to obtain more knowledge about cryptotalk and with that acquired knowledge to be able to earn my own money I hope you are lucky and not get tired or bored in the way.

That's a joke. Everyone here to irened the money. Everyone knows about 

This site and i am here to get some money some information knowledge about that. 

On 1/17/2021 at 11:53 AM, Sahib Jan said:

I am here to get some extra knowledge from different people of different minds, and also get some knowledge about crypto talk to use it in future.

The reason I am here is of course because of money, I need additional income because the salary from my job is very small and not enough to cover my living expenses. So I'm trying to earn money on this forum, I think everyone has the same reasons as me although there are some people who have reasons to gain knowledge but I think the reason everyone is here is to earn money.

• +1 1