Implications of using abusive words. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

Implications of using abusive words.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this topic.  In fact, there is no need to use offensive and insulting words even if there is no list of these words, so we must move away from these words and use discussion and good treatment between us to build positive thinking and to reach a higher level.

Greeting to all , yet I have no experience about this post , but we should stay away from offensive words . We should read and follow rules and regulations of this forum,  we should post  clear , informative,  and useful topic , that Maybe helpful for other's member in this forum.  Thank you

This forum is very useful and very informative. We should publish standard and useful material in this forum. No one should use bad language in their posts.

Yes, my friend, you should not use offensive words in this forum, whether the posts are related or not, because they violate the rules and conditions of this forum, I wish you good luck

abusive word not allow to use in this forum i think on this crypto forum we are like a family members we should respect to each other not use the harsh word for other it create the bad impression to other so my advice to all of you always use the best words for other it better for you.

My friend, it is offensive words that insult others or underestimate the rules of this forum, respect others and not offend anyone here. You will be a good person with a great membership very soon. 

Edited by Ameralsamt

On 1/16/2021 at 3:55 PM, Scottmc said:

Abusive means; Prone to treat someone badly by coarse, insulting words or other maltreatment.

From that clear definition that you just mentioned, I can say that so far I have not seen people, on this Cryptotalk platform, who are treating each other in an abusive or rude way, on the contrary the people in this forum are respectful and are focused on creating publications productive and encouraging.

In general, offensive words are not issued by people unless they do not respect themselves and are poorly educated.
Each of us expresses himself within what he speaks or writes of words.
We are here as a family and we must respect everyone, and if we find something we do not like, we can oppose it in a good way and express our respect.

• +1 1

Good evening, my friend, yes, my friend, you are completely right. There is no need to use an offensive word. We are here like one family. It is not necessary to use any offensive word for anyone.

Dear, I warn everyone in this forum to use the words of music while posting in topics and posts so as not to expose themselves in general to a ban or warning by officials, and this is in complete contradiction to a main rule in the forum, which is the inappropriate language, so my dear, do not publish what is  Insulting Do not expose yourself to being banned from this wonderful forum, write knowledge and start working hard. Thank you very much

• +1 1

No dear i didn't see any post or member who use abusive words but if you say then may be it is true and you are right we should not use abusive words because we are here to spread positivity and our post must has simple words which must be understandable.

Yes, my friend, you are right that I do not see any justification for using offensive words because they do not help at all. We have to deal with my grace and respect each other and share ideas.

As for me, I never come across any abusive word in the cryptotalk platform, moreover, I think that the platform is strictly against that and if you caught doing that, then you will face a very stipp penalty from the platform moderators, so we most avoid that by all means, this is my thought on this.

Hello 

Of course I am not talking about swearing but what is offensive by your standards

In fact, I have never encountered such statements.

but it might be intended to respond to bad content posts by providing advice

I agree with you. 

We shouldn't use offensive words for people who disagree with our views or anything else because this behavior is immoral. 

We must discuss respectfully and steer clear of abusive words .

• +4 1

As I said, you should not use offensive words, as we are here like the family. Every person expresses his upbringing and his morals through his method of dialogue. We must improve our morals in order for the forum to rise.  

We're all in this forum supposed that we are one family and sisters, we must respect each other and use vocalizations nice don't even learn to change and get out of this forum

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. Yes, my friend, no offensive words should be mentioned in this forum because we are all here like a family helping each other. When we see someone who has made a mistake, we have to alert and bring him back to the right path and then we can help a lot of new members not to make mistakes and this will help this forum to develop and become joined by a lot of new members. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

Abusive terms are those that are useless, trivial, or inconsistent. You cannot compromise on a single subject with anyone. However, you should debate with him respectfully rather than in an offensive manner, such as by making derogatory remarks or insulting him. As a result, in these situations, certain people can use offensive language. However, there is hardly a need to do so. If anyone can't control their anger, they should refrain from posting on the matter.

I agree with you, my friend, the most experienced people should accommodate us the beginners in order to learn and acquire the skill required we should treat each other as one family .. Good luck to everyone

I agree with you on that my friend, as the world of cryptocurrencies is a place to obtain useful information, and I do not think that writing offensive words or words is a good thing, as we should all be like friends in the forum, in order for everyone to benefit

Dear beginners and dear members, my advice to all of you is to read the forum rules well and abide by them in general. Do not expose yourself to a ban and warning by officials in this forum that the use of offensive words and their connotations in the rules is inevitable for final luck from this forum under the item inappropriate language. That is well My friend from using music lyrics with your fellow members, it will expose you to the final in general this forum Thank you very much

• +2 1

Using offensive words offend the person who used them.  We, as members, must accept the other and respect all opinions and posts, regardless of their content.  We can criticize with respect and transparency. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

My friend, your words are correct, because what unites us here in the forum is to participate in learning and to make the most of some of us, and to profit from the forum. Therefore, the mistake against others is unacceptable, unjustified, nor in any way.

• +1 2