Keep patience and put more effort - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Keep patience and put more effort

If we must make every effort to create the necessary content that is relevant and valuable to both the members and the forum because the content of the forum must contain good content and is important to those of us who must give it.

Dear mate there is no any goal which we will achieve without any struggle so try to get work hard and achieve your dreams. This forum is one of the best forum which give us an opportunity to fulfill our dreams by making comments on different posts with good contents.

• +3 1

We are  fully agree with your's suggestion.  We have to  work  hard and  stay focused on learning and  knowledge. 

In this way,  we will  achieve something in our life. 

Don't be upset if your post get deleted. Post are only being deleted only our fault. If our topic isn't relavent and not appropriate then our posts got deleted . Keep patience and post more and more. You will be successful if you work hard. This forum pays 10 talk and 200 satoshi for each posts and for free which isn’t very low . don't loss your hope    

• +3 1

Yes patient, hard working and dedication is the key to success before I joined the forum I was advised by my friend who introduced me to the platform that I need to be patient before I will be able to achieve my goal and I should make sure I work hard then follow the rules and regulations of the forum in order to be successful 

Hello friends, if you always have to try to keep calm, although sometimes it is difficult for us, but you have to breathe deeply and move forward, every sacrifice requires our best effort so that we can achieve our goals, never give up, you have to be positive and anchor our goals. and get to them luck.

• +1 1

This forum pays us to publish twenty useful posts a day. Or some of our posts get deleted and some posts don't get positive reputation which is why we get paid very little from this forum.

I wish, my friend, to succeed in our life, we must be patient and make an effort If at the beginning of the work, little money or subjects were taken, this is normal That is why we must be patient and make an effort to succeed at work

My friend, working on this platform requires you a lot of patience and calm and work hard. Do not give up. If a post is deleted for you, continue your work with double effort in order to reach a good result and try to learn a lot, science and work complement each other. Be patient, patience is the key to relief .. Good luck

Well your words are so motivational, this two things you mention are the most important Things we want In our life, without this two I don't think we will achieve our goals.  Because patient is involved in everything we do in our lives.  So we should be patient and keep working hard. 

Edited by Manir

I get much disheartened when I had seen on your that cryptotalk is paying only 200 satoshi for each post. Why the payment is decreased to this low amount.

It's really disappointing for me. Administrative should increase the payment.

Of course, I agree with you
A person who is patient can have everything he desires, as patience tastes bitterness, but its results are beautiful.

I think if we provide posts and useful comments about cryptocurrencies we will get a positive rating and nothing will be deleted. In any case, we have to be patient and let's get the information to learn how to trade properly. 
The forum is a platform for interaction and exchange of experiences so we should enjoy sharing information.

Yes dear friend patience is very necessary to become successful and it is a key to success so to become successful we should learn more and more knowledge and put our more effort on every platform to get something best and without patience you cannot become successful in life.

• +3 1

Hello everyone i want to motivate yourself that you can do this, just believe in yourself, give your post with effort and knowledge to become your payment will be higher and to get more reputation points, and everyone will be appreciate your post. don’t give up you can do it.

If we members keep always in mind is to earn from this forum then we will eventually lose interest why? Because we only expect to earn but that's not it, we should always think that this forum exists to give knowledge and share knowledge when comes to the crypto world, getting paid for making posts is just an extra, so along with effort and patience is keeping in mind that we also need to share and learn knowledge.

You are right mate! I'm beginner and I don't have much knowledge but I think you are in that matter. Patience is the key for success in every matter of life. 

Yes my friend you said absolutely right you should to be careful and keep patience while you're using the cryptocurrency E and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to put your more effort on the working this will help you to get the more money

• +2 1

Yes patience is a major issue. Which is lacking in humans. For something to be good we must read, learn, understand things from others and keep our knowledge and brains for a successful achievement. I have seen people who are angry and frustrated because of a lack of patience. They have not been able to do anything good.

Hello my friends, patience is the ability of people to wait for something without losing their nerve and in the world of cryptocurrencies you have to implement it a lot because sometimes you do not quickly achieve what you want to achieve it you have to work hard and make publications that you like to the public and that they are interesting in the eyes of the administrators because if it is not like that you run the risk of being eliminated luckily.

• +2 1

We should not give up once we are in trouble. We must rise with more strength and determination. We solve our problems and continue our work diligently. In my opinion, being patient is the best medicine. Life requires little patience. We must search for loopholes.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Mr JD said:

Patience is very necessary in every field.Because patience is the secret key of success.Without patience we cannot do any work.This forum teach patience with us.So we will be work with Fully patience.

I agree with you @Mr JD for the success we need to be patience because in the way to success, many bundle are came and it also demand time for success so we need patience, courage and motivation and along the hard work because if we need success then we must need hard work with daily consistency.

Hello everyone, I personally consider that one of the most important factors in this type of forum is the management of patience, since that will allow us to better organize our ideas, when making our publications and comments, as well. we must distribute our time, to fulfill in a favorable way, our goals within the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

9 hours ago, MuhammedZa said:

Of course, my friend, if we want to reach the summit and to success, we must show patience and make a lot of effort. Even if the name of this forum is little payment, we must be patient, because really, my friend, there is always much after a little More always comes after less We must not despair and continue our work

Certainly my friend, patience is very important to us in our daily activities also in part of our life if we want to be success. Lack of patience causing great loss to people to mistakenly take wrong decision which will not help them to result loss but as long if you are controlling your patient you might see many things will come easy for you.