Anybody can help me ? About yobit account - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NomanAshraf787

Anybody can help me ? About yobit account

dear friend I want to tell you that sometimes you will have some issues for login and signup so we should try later an hour or a one day in that we will easy access to you but account otherwise there will be continuously showing error notification

• +4 1

It could be a technical problem in the yobit platform, you can try again later, or you have typed a wrong password, so you must verify your information and data or review the platform management and explain your problem.

You have to make sure that the login data is entered correctly, and try several times, and if this problem is not resolved, you can contact the platform's support team and present your problem to help you solve it.

I think you wrote the Wrong password you should create a new account link it and use a strong password also keep the password very carefully 

• +1 1

On 1/15/2021 at 10:41 PM, NomanAshraf787 said:

Dear members I need your help and guide line about yobit.net account that after confirmation of my yobit account I don't use it but Today when I am trying to approach it . It says invalid password and invalid login. 

Anybody can help me.

Try to think about the password it is most easy way other then that you need to use forget password . You need to use your Yobit user name and email. 

This happens because you have entered the wrong data from the yobit platform, so it is important to always have the data of the pages that you have created written down, in any exchange this can happen to you, so I highly recommend that you write down and always have this saved. Information, because if it happened to you with yobit it can also happen with the seed in any wallet you have created, the good thing is that in yobit you can reset your password by following the password recovery data.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my way you entered wrong password. So I want to suggest you that if you forgot your password then click at forget password and create new one through your email address.

In this way you can get approach to your yobit account.

Well, my friend .. Actually I had a problem entering my account on the yobit site, but the problem was in adding (.) To my account and thus I had a problem and the email was rejected, but it was solved .. It is possible that the problem you are facing with the password A I wrote You are wrong .. I wish you luck with that

Hello my friend .. Sorry, I have not encountered such a problem before and I do not have knowledge about it ... Try to seek the help of the supervisors and observe the responses of members with sufficient experience in this forum ... I hope you will find a solution to your problem as soon as possible

Yes sure no problem, helping others is the most important thing in this forum you must also have to support others for your very existence.The problem you must be facing must be the password issue that a number of members has faced before when you sometimes forgot the password or enter the wrong password or sometimes you entered the details incorrectly so try to bestly rectify and solve it ok.

I think you give some wrong password and probably it is obstacle of your yobit account using .so you should remember your previous password .You can also change your password like as facebook password. 

On 1/15/2021 at 10:41 PM, NomanAshraf787 said:

Dear members I need your help and guide line about yobit.net account that after confirmation of my yobit account I don't use it but Today when I am trying to approach it . It says invalid password and invalid login. 

Anybody can help me.

My dear friend this is a very common mistake that beginners do.

First you should memories your right password then type it. Without knowing exact password when you enter wrong password for three times, your account can be in trouble. Type right password to sort out this problem

Hi friend first of all I would like to say that you should put your correct password if you forget it then you should reset your password to login your yobit account. I think without these methods there is no any more option to login the yobit account successfully.

• +3 1

Dear friend..sometimes the problem is with the password..try to click on - forgot the password - until they send a confirmation code to your Google account.. go and confirm the account, change the password and create a new strong password and wish you good luck

Yobit is one of the few cryptocurrency exchange in the market that allows users to open an account without KYC and keep full anonymity.  Generally,  the registration process at yobit is simpleand straght forward so you won't have to go through the complicated process as required on other popular currency exchange. 

friend it might be possible you enter the invalid email id and wrong password so first you need to check it may be you forget your password ad you not able to login in your yobit account my advice when you make account you must save your password in your notes that avoid you to face any kind of problem.

My friend, you may have forgotten your password. Try to remember it, or ask friends here. If you fail, create a new account and continue working on it. Do not worry. Success here needs patience.

The website is an electronic wallet and it is obligatory to protect your money
It is possible that you entered the wrong password several times, as the site sends you a mail to your e-mail in order to complete the process of changing the password.

• +3 1

If you log in with the wrong password several times, you must set it again in order to be able to log in again to your account. Choose a strong password to protect your account.

In my opinion, you have typed the wrong password or email, remember the password well and try again, and if you cannot remember the password, you can reset your password.  You must keep the password for your account carefully.

• +2 1

I think that you must verify the password you have if it is correct or not. If it is not correct, click on forgot password and follow the instructions in order to be able to recover your account

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Click on the choice (Forget password) and inter your email and login and click on next , you will receive an email contains a link , after following that link you will be able to change your password without providing the old password 

I hope it is useful for you , try not to forget your password again 

Best regards.

I think you have to recover your password by clicking on the forget password. Because you may have forgotten your password or typed some misspelled. But you can recover when you click on forget password button, then it will send you the code to your email and then put that code into YoBit. You will be able to regenerate your password again.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Clearly, there is indeed a flaw or maybe you have entered something improperly; you might have selected the wrong password (perhaps you used the password for the platform account instead of just the yobit account) or wrongly written the email; check your personally identifiable information, my friend, or build a new profile and connect it to a Cryptotalk account.

May be you enter the wrong gamil or paswrord . don't you wory try to recall your Gmail account and password to of you recall you gamil than you can press to button forget paswrd than you can get back your password but for it have to be know about your gamil.goid luck 👍

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.