Success requires patience - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

Success requires patience

I agree that success requires effort and patience from us, but in the end we must reach the goals we want and take pleasure in achieving them because we seek them for me, I seek to become an experience in the cryptography world

• +2 1

I advise you at the outset to read the basic rules of the Forum and work according to them without violating any of them
Again, you must gain knowledge by reading the topics and posts of other members and you must give your opinion on all the topics that you know about

• +3 1

We cannot find a result without work, and work always requires patience, great effort and thinking in developing new plans and ideas to reach the real goal

In the field of investing, patience is the key to success, if you do not have patience, you will fail in all your deals. I personally suffered with this matter at the beginning of my investment experience, as I did not wait for the currency to achieve its goals and I always felt afraid.

• +3 1

Patience in any area of life can make you succeed. You cannot reach your goal or your dream without patience, especially here. Working in this forum requires enough patience and weak effort to reach your goals.

• +2 1

You are welcome, my dear friend, in this platform. My dear friend, there is no success in this life without fatigue and without misery, because success requires patience, effort and fatigue at the same time. Be patient

• +2 1

You are absolutely right, patience is most important thing for getting success in every field of life. But is has more importance in crypto world doing crypto jobs. If you want to get earning from trading, you just have to do work with patience to stay for a long time. It is because many people leave the crypto world at their first lose in Cryptocurrencies. But only those people get success who don't leave this world and stay with patience.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Patience is tht main key to success and at the same time success requires lots of patience and dedication as well as the ability to endure and never giving up on something you can't go a day without thinking about.

In fact, my friend, I completely agree with you about what you say .. There are many factors in order to succeed, but one of the most important is patience .. that hard work and diligence in your work must be continuous, and in order to see the results of your work, you must be patient .. The material gain in this forum or in any other One area of life comes, but it is not easy. Therefore, you must be patient .. that patience is the key to success .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

Here in the forum, the solution for you to be patient is for your goal to develop yourself and increase your experience and information, and your interest in the world of cryptocurrencies will increase because it is a wide and beautiful world and when you realize that you can get these goals from the forum, your time here will be more fun and useful, and in this way you are every day thirsting for more Knowledgeable and don’t worry about earnings and reputation points will come automatically when these are your goals .

• +4 1

Patience, my friend, is the key to success for any business, whether in our daily life or in the world of cryptocurrencies .. Therefore, be patient and work hard to reach what you wish and dream about as nothing is obtained quickly.

• +5 1

Yes it is true.  When you want success  you have to work hard with patients.  In this platform we need more and more patients .  Without  patients we can't reach to our goal. We have to focus on our goal. If we can't keep patients  we can try meditation it helps us to keep patients. Good luck 

The most important thing is patience, especially in our work here on the CryptoTool platform. First you have to do 100 free posts, and you have to learn about cryptocurrencies, research and reading. All of that takes time and effort from you. This is the patience that we endure in the forum and the patience of our lives.

You are right my friend really this thing matter alot in any field of life because in any field of life ups and downs are come so if don't have the amount of patience then we cannot survive at that field so this thing is very necessary to run in any field of life. 

Yes, my dear friend, patience is important here in order to succeed, but rather work because this field needs patience and increased knowledge in the field of digital currencies

Success does not come easy, but rather needs a lot of patience. Patience is the key to success, just as patience works miracles

Of course, the haste and speed of our work can lead us to mistakes that we may lose a lot from and lead to frustration of our resolve.

Every successful human being today have been patient for long time that is white the achievement his coming toward him today that is why the proverb says the patient dog eat the farthest bone.

Hello there greetings yes you are right my friend success always required patient if you have patient in your successes baby you are so I strongly recommend other people 2 be patient and work hard because working hard is the key to success I hope you understand my advice and good luck

Hello there gratings yes you are right my friend success a required permission if you have patient think you will be very successful in your wife because a patient is a key factor play in our wife so I strongly recommend other people to be patient and work hard

Hello dear members I hope you are doing a great job on this platform and enjoying your healthy life firstly I am totally agree with you dear patient is necessary for every field of life everyone needs to be hard work and give a patience and attention to their work then we will be successful

• +5 1

Certainly my friend patience is always the key to success . We cannot succeed in any action if we do not have the patience, it is what makes us follow our path and move forward until we get our goal .

• +2 1

Patience is the key to success in whatever work we do

When we entered this forum we worked hard and hard to complete the first 100 free posts. We were patient so that we were able to publish the first 20 posts and get money, so we must be patient, always good luck for everyone.

That is absolutely right my friend, it is no doubt that how patience is necessary for the success of life. Same in crypto world world, patience plays an important role in trading where we can stay with it in any condition.