Hard to understand the topic - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Hard to understand the topic

Dear friend, in this case when you cannot understand the topic, you just have to skip the topic and search for a topic that will benefit you and attract your attention, we have to climb the stairs step by step, and each level has a certain level of experience so that you can understand it.

If you find it difficult to participate in a topic, I advise you to search for his ideas in other sites and try to understand it well. Or read the comments of old members on him and conclude what this topic requests or what he talks about. You can return from it and not participate in it and this is not a violation of the rules

• +5 1

hello friend , when i face a hard to understand topic i try to read people comments and see explanations then do my own search that is will makes it more easy 

Dear, do not comment on topics that, you cannot understand or those topics that you do not have any knowledge of, so as not to create comments that do not fit the topic, and this could affect your cryptotalk account.

• +3 1

Of course, my friend, at first I had some difficulty understanding this site, but as time went on, I got some experience and tried to be better.

Search more, reflect more and think more with these simple steps. I think that in a short time you will be able to rely on your ideas in writing important topics and publishing them to members so that others can benefit as well.

If you have not enough information about the topic than skip it because for topic we need a lot of information about the topic than we write other wise skip it.

Seriously sometimes I found it hard to comment on some topics means if I understand it is seriously to time but I'm sure whenever a good through  other members comment and check around then  you see have made my comment perfectly.

Yes, this issue arises when the person posting the topic is not good in English language or when people try to write it with complexity. But better is to write your post in simple and understandable way so that it should be easy for others to read.

• +4 1

If you don't understand a topic you can search on the internet and have enough information about it and then your comment can be more useful,if you still didn't manage to get useful information you can skip to another topic.

Yes it is through some of the topics are very hard if you didn't understand please ask any member of the forum so that you should get at lost,and again you can choose another topic of your mind if you don't understand the others ones it your choice to choose, cryptotalk is free of that you are welcome. 

If you are a beginner in the field of encryption, you must acquire information and expertise to be able to respond to topics and create useful topics. You should not respond to a topic that you do not have experience in order not to be banned

• +4 1

Sometimes i do not understand some topics too but i do not try to post any thing on it because it would be use less reply and would not mean any thing so i skip to another topic and try to participate 

To understand more all topics you should have a good language in English to understand all topics and learn more about crypto currency to understand more and you can reply all you want with all word .

• +5 1

Welcome, my friend. If you pass a topic and do not understand it well, you should skip it and not respond to this post. You should only participate in topics that you have experience in to ensure that the ban is not received

• +3 1

Hello my friend, we must comment on topics that you have no idea about, and if you do not understand the post, we must do that in order to gain access to the old publications, and we must submit to the publication so that you can work in this forum for the demands without any problems

I advise you to read a lot of posts and responses to know what they are talking about or search on Google for information about cryptocurrencies so that you have a background about this world, and then after a lot of research and reading, you will find yourself understanding everything that happens here and the members talk about it and good luck.

• +2 1

When you choose a topic or post that you do not have the full idea about and comment on it with unrelated ideas synchronized with that post, you will be blocked or sent warning points to you. You need to read the specific question thoroughly, understand it well, and understand its ideas to be able to answer it correctly and correctly and evaluate it with your ideas.

I do not prefer to comment on topics that I do not know because this way I will give wrong information to members
Therefore, I only comment on topics that I know well

In fact, perhaps you must first define the idea that you will publish a topic on, then search for the latest news related to it and collect several articles and extract from them the latest news and changes and in the end formulate your phrases in a clear and understandable language using simple vocabulary that helps to communicate your idea clearly. I think that this is all What's wrong and good luck

Yes, there are some publications that we are really facing difficulty in understanding the intended content, and this may be because the publisher's first language may not be English, and if the topic is not clear to you, you can see the comments may convey the meaning of the post or its intended

If you do not understand what a post has followed the response and comments to it, you may be able to some degree to understand what is there

A certain friend, there are publications that we do not understand if you select a topic that does not have a clear idea, it is best to skip and look for a topic that you feel comfortable and know how to give a good answer to avoid a warning point.

• +2 1

Avoid posts that are not understood by you so as not to be subject to error and ban my friend.
Find simple topics and fully recommend your opinions.
The forum is great and everything is understandable here.
You have to focus more and more.

Sometimes it is not that it is difficult, but due to lack of studies on the subject, perhaps you feel insecure, for this you must seek information and that will require a dedicated time to acquire knowledge. In this situation, what should I do when I get stuck on the topic or there is no answer? You must start with the topics that you are most familiar with, there you will find out through the comments how Cryptocurrencies are handled and this will make a starting point both yours and that of all of us, to know what you want from each one of this Cryptotalk team, this way it will allow us to adapt to their working methods.