Visit and responce on a profile daily - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hamza Ghaffar

Visit and responce on a profile daily

You can visit any profile and see and read the daily posts there because the forum provides us the option to follow and view so I don't think there is any harm in that and to learn from him you must go to see the person's profile post.

18 hours ago, Hamza Ghaffar said:

Hello friends,

I hope you are all fine. I want to ask a question about the profile visiting.

If we inspired a post very much and want to see the other posts of the user .

Can we daily visit the profile of a specific person of this forum?

Can our account be banned by such a work?

Yes my friend you can visite others profile. I already done that several time I didn't face any problem. I'm done some topic is I catching and I wanted to follow that person everyday so I visited that person profile and if the posters informative I give positive response. So it is common in this forum.

Actually, there are many people whose profiles have been set up. You can easily find him through a profile. If you like someone's profile here, you can go to his profile and see it, and learn a lot. You can go to the profile to see if they've been harmed.

Yes it is true at least you will get to know how sweet smoth and much more the work is going, and also for you to know how much you have in account as a money. 

I think there is no such restriction incryptotalk to visit someones profile for sake of following his pattern of creating posts and getting knowledge from his different posts if it is a senior but if you visit someones profile for cheat rating purpose than it will be fetal for you you can get warning points then 

I think over showing of love for someone is seems negative and administration will think you gays are only supporting each other. So be careful and appreciate when you see good and meaningful content. 

Good luck to all. 

I appreciated you on nice question.  Yes off course we can visit others profile and can extract good information which is useful for online earning but never visit and give reputation to one member than your account got ban due to consider as spammer .

• +3 1

Friend you can visit anyones profile don't worry it is not prohibited by the forum managment you can see their posts can learn how they creat good posts but if you open anyones profile for cheat rating then it should be bad for you account can be banned 

Hello my friend, this wonderful forum aims to increase communication between those interested in the field of digital currency and exchange scientific experiences among them, so there is no mistake when you visit my profile, comment and respond to its topics. I wish you good luck

• +1 1

Yeah this is very important for us. We should always visit our profile for get our response. Otherwise we won't clear about it that our post is successful or not. So this is really important for us.

You can view the personal file of anyone present for them and give audition and this is correct and there is no violation of it and good luck.

Of course we can visit any member's profile daily and read all his posts. Do not do anything in this forum against the rules, no matter what you do, your account will not be blocked. We can visit any member's profile and get information and experience from the content published by that member.

• +1 1

Hello my friend. Through my reading of the forum rules, there is no dispute over visiting any personal file you want. You can read its articles and give the appropriate reviews to you. Good luck.

Thanks for took a place about this question. As a beginner's I'm also searching this question's Answer.  Also thanks for other forum's member who gave their important opinion on this topic. 

Wish a good luck for your's

No mate. There will nothing do with your account if you visit anyone's profile daily. Only you can not do any illegal works like, cheat ratings, copying and pasting, creating multiple accounts etc.

My friend you can visit any profile daily and my friend if you like so much any post then you can follow these profile which you want see daily there is no problems about this matter . There is allowed if you like so much any profile and you think that you can get more knowledge from any profile then you follow these profile .

• +3 1

Yes, my friends, we often sit on our profile and see to what extent our work has reached its end .So it is a good habit, after checking our work, we can remove shortcomings in our work with work and make the them good. 

Hey friends, I think its nice to check the profile daily. When you visit your profile on a daily basis, you know about your account and are also notified of your business. If you want to go to someone else's profile, no problem, but don't copy another content, this is dangerous for your account. This is the reason why your account is banned and after banning the account from this forum you will never work here.

• +2 1

My companion, you can visit any profile of any part and notice his posts. At the point when you do it, there is no infringement of any guidelines of this gathering and you would not be restricted. so don't be frightened and don't hesitate to visit any profile and look for the information and experience from their posts.

My dear friend, there is nothing to be disturbed in this, You can visit the profile of any member and there will be no chance of your account getting banned, nor you will get any warning point. If you visit the profile of a senior member, then it increases your experience and knowledge and you will get tips for making useful and unique posts, so you should visit the profile of senior members and expert members. 

Dear visiting others profile especially if youbare a new commer is good for you because if you do not have any idea to work on the forum you can get a lot of help from someones good work by opening his profile and reading its content and understanding the way he creats a post so you can adopt that way in your posts too 

Hello my friend, there is no problem in visiting the profile of any member, whose posts you find important and useful for you, and you can follow them to see everything that he publishes in this forum and this is permissible and there is no violation of the rules of the forum.

Of course you can visit every profile and see there every day posts and read them as the conversation gives one the option of following. you can look at all the posts he makes and give him a fair standing as well. This thing is correct and there is no violation of it.

No, there's no need to forbid what you want to do, so if you like someone's posts and you find like they are valuable to you, you should only obey them, then your posts and comments will come first.