Visit and responce on a profile daily - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hamza Ghaffar

Visit and responce on a profile daily

Hi dear mate if you are trying to convert our attention to the direction of good topic. Yes i think we should visit our own profiles and others too. I think it motivates others and helps to learn from them like as senior members ' profile. 

1 hour ago, Hamza Ghaffar said:

Hello friends,

I hope you are all fine. I want to ask a question about the profile visiting.

If we inspired a post very much and want to see the other posts of the user .

Can we daily visit the profile of a specific person of this forum?

Can our account be banned by such a work?

@Hamza Ghaffar Hi dear friend .don't worry you can visit any profile. If you find someone post informative then you can visit his profile and follow him. This is not against the rules of forum because itself giving us an option to follow any member. 

@Hamza Ghaffar  dear mate i think if we like the posts of any member of the forum and want to read a of his posta. Then we can visit on his profile and read all his posts.  There is no effect on our account of this. 

• +4 1

There is no problem in this, you can visit anyone's profile and you can get information by checking their activity.If their posts deserve reputation then you should give them,It is not violation of any rule.Keep working well on this platform and one day you will become a popular trader.

2 hours ago, Hamza Ghaffar said:

Hello friends,

@Hamza Ghaffar Dear friend visiting of the others accounts because of impressive topics and posts it will allowed for every member to learn from the others but you can't like constantly because it will be counting in cheating because of this mistake a lot members got banned, simple visiting will no matter for learning.

It is very good to visit the profiles of the other members and follow them if you like their content that they share so that you read all your content as there are many members who share very good interesting information and you want to read more about it you can even send a message by private and speak privately about very important issues.

Hello everybody i hope you all are good .well there

is not a harm for you account to visit any profile

and read their posts which they make .Its not against

the rules and regulations from this forum. So you

can visit any profile and give them a good reputation if 

you their posts .

2 hours ago, Hamza Ghaffar said:

Hello friends,

Yes sure you can visit any person timeline/profile. It's a good thing go and check profile read the comment you learn many things and supoort each other you also get benefit.

• +2 1

I think this is not a risk taking because this forum itself giving us an option through which we can follow each other and visit profiles and give reputation. If any useless post exist will be deleted by moderators so we can visit without any fear.

• +1 1

Hello everyone, I consider that you should not present any problems by visiting a profile of a member, and give their respective assessment, depending on the quality of your post, personally I like to review some profiles of people with a lot of experience, and I know that I will always learn from these people, because they always bring good content to the forum.

Its a very Good question but if you avoid getting banned than you should just avoid to get visiting daily but if you think they are making useful post and have a good stuff than you should visit their profile regularly and also you give like to that person but only in a deserving posts

• +1 1

@Hamza Ghaffar @Mutivo @Imran Hasan Sh¡sh¡r

I dont get your question , yes that is allowed, you can visit someones account but the good thing is that you have the rules that you much check and avoid speculation so to me yes you can and you need not to wory, talk to the modertaor they are the one who can be able to help you on this one but I dont think or see any problem with it is really important to work and define what you are trying to do in other peoples forum page, I have visted trying to follow other people because that is what it is and fungtions like those do work

• +1 1

Yes, You raise good point. We all can visit the profile of others and give them positive reacts for the positive image of their profile .Its not against to the Rules and regulations of Cryptotalk. 

And this is a good Method for sharing information and knowledge about cryptotalk.

@Hamza GhaffarGhaffar you can visit other people's profile as long as you want, there would be no violation with that as long as your objective is to explore and search for topics that you want to comment on to. Just be careful when you are visiting others profile in order for you to avoid spamming and any other possible violations. Visit people's profile so you'll have many chances of post that you can comment on. Happy working! 

Certainly my friend, you can see anyone's posts here by going to his own page, and your account will not be banned, provided that you give him a positive rating if his posts are useful.

View a profile Magazine If we know something good about the subject we can comment a lot here because they may not know anything good about this new subject here so what should they do here I think if they get the opportunity from us they are something good here  If they can discuss good things, they will be able to make good phone calls here. I hope they need cooperation, then they will be able to move forward with some good qualifications.

It's nice that you've made this post and it's also interesting yo know that you can visit the profile page of any forum member and no penalty is attached as it's not against the forum rules.

If I agree with the answer you provide to this publication of the cost, you can visit any bone publication in this case all publications of the same profile as long as you are interested in the training provided by this user, there should be no problem
A big greeting to the whole community

Yes dear Iwe also fine . I think you newly joined so you have no much information about it. I also newly joined this forum but I have some knowledge about it that are if you want to visit any profile you can easily it because its not a valid and have no problem. But if we like his all posts regularly during visit his profile then it's will be creative a big problem for him. Due to this his account can be banned and his all Money lost.  It's a very bad habit to others.  So you visiting surely but no like all his posts no create a problem for him. 

17 hours ago, Hamza Ghaffar said:

Hello friends,

visiting other users profile is part of an activities in this forum there is no any offence by doing so and your account will not get banned , you can only check to see their daily activities and statues.

My friend, you can visit the person’s profile for anyone and see topics and follow them. I don’t know so. If you see a person’s profile. If you are banned, we must always learn everything that is useful to benefit from.

Hello friends, I think this is the good idea to visit the profile daily. When you visit your profile daily then you are know about your account and you also informed of your working. If you want to visit the other person profile then there is no issue but don't copy the other topic it is dangerous for your account. It is cause your account banned and your Will never work here after banning the account from this forum.

Hello my dear friends you can visit any un personal profile in crypto talk. You can also read come and send post done by them. You will get it more knowledge from experienced profile.

You can also give reputation to them.

When you find a member whose post or topic is more impressive, then you can visit their profile. But you should not visit the profile of off-specific person daily. If you visit the same liked profile daily, that too continuously then it can lead to banned of your account. This way you will be called spammers and your account will be banned. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day