Have you dealt with fraud sites? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
althaaqib

Have you dealt with fraud sites?

I did not take no time in the trap of those sites

I am your search before doing anything

These platforms, which provide a huge profit for your investment are fraudulent

My advice for everyone is the search before doing anything.

• +3 1

I advise you to stay away from these fraudulent sites because their owners steal money from people by encouraging them to work on these sites, so you should beware of these sites

My experience with fraud sites is simple. I remember that I registered with an ad help site for companies and then I got nothing in return

Dear Sir or Madam, I have no prior experience with other online money-making sites. But I have a lot of experience with cryptocurrency and Bitkripton. These sites are extremely lucrative, but one in particular, Crypto Talk, is the one and only place where there is no fraud, misunderstanding, problem, or issue. As a result, please invite all of your friends to join this site.

31 minutes ago, ali dar said:

I've never been tricked before
But my friends who had been scammed advised me to work on this wonderful and reliable site
And use the yobit platform
And they are really safe and free from fraud

You are so luck because you didn't faced scammers, i remember that when i was new to bitcoin and how cryptocurrency earning world works, i used to believe every sites of investments and i invest my money on some HYIP site and lost.

Welcome my friend, I am a beginner in this forum and so far I have not been exposed to fraud, but some friends have been exposed to fraud because of the false sites. I ask the old members before I do any project.

• +5 1

For me, no, I have not dealt with any false or fake site, so I always make sure of the credibility of the sites before entering them so that I do not get into problems or threaten the security of my personal information and I advise everyone to do the same thing

Hello my friend
Scammers enter you on Telegram and talk to you using a robot and start talking to you purely in order to pull you over to them, request your information and give you fake offers about useless cryptocurrencies, so you should be wary of them. You should block any robot talking to you, and this conversation is important for every beginner here

• +4 1

I did not deal with any of them, my friend, but I heard that fraudulent sites have increased in recent times, some of them carry out fraud in the field of investment, and some of them are fraudulent by taking your wallet data and stealing your money.

• +2 1

In fact, I have not dealt with these sites yet, but I thank you for this useful topic. I will follow it and benefit from the comments

Yes you are right, the issue of the fraudulent is getting rampant in the cryptocurrency world, so topics like need to be bring to board so as to guide the new members on how to identify then and avoid then as well, so we learn the tactics of the cryptocurrency world very well so as to identify the scammers and get rid of them.

• +1 1

I have been to many scam sites, from PTC pages, Faucets, Cloud Mining, and scam trading pages. I have many stories, but the worst of all is wasting time on Ptc pages, it is the worst in the world, never try it, these pages lose more time than you can earn, you earn 1 dollar a month and this does not justify the time invested .

• +2 1

For myself I have dealt with some fraudulent sites, and unfortunately I have lost some money in those sites by providing some personal information, I advise you not to deal with unreliable sites so that you do not lose your money

• +3 1

I did not fall into the trap of fraudsters because before I register on any site I ask my friends who have experience in this way, I protect myself from fraudsters.

• +2 1

Seriously I haven't dealt or come across any fraud site before,but I always hear about them all over the forum, that's why I'm always vigilant and extra careful I always make research about any new site I come across in the forum to make sure it's not a scamming site

I have followed the instructions of members not to respond and deal with fraudulent sites and random mailers. When presentations are made to me, I ask experienced members about the reliability of the site that offers the offer to me

The Internet is full of fraudulent sites, my friend, I have been working for two years in the field of cryptocurrencies on many sites, but I did not feel comfortable except in this site, it is the best, the rest of the sites do not appreciate your effort and your work ,so I advise you to use this forum and not pay attention to the rest of the sites.

Frankly, my dear friend, I have not been subjected to fraud before, but I think that someone tried to defraud me in one of the groups of grams, because he made double offers of coins with fictional profits, but I was very careful and did not accept dealing with him because I had previously heard about fraud some of my friends

Yes, I entered a site several months ago and its content was talking about the possibility of making a lot of money on a daily basis, I first registered naturally on the site, but after I entered it he asked me to enter my own wallet key on the pretext that he needed it to send me money, here I discovered that it is a fraudulent site Subscription was canceled.

• +1 1

Yes, most of the members publish the advice and positions they went through
We cooperate with each other, this helps in learning and gaining knowledge of all the details of the forum
It's a great and fun forum to learn and make friends
I hope we stay like this

• +2 1

Hello there, my mate. In the world of cryptography, I have yet to be a victim of any kind of deception. I am cautious about everything I do and do not trust any website or deal that is presented to me.

They would draw our attention to the incredible offer and they would disappear before we realized it. I have been cheated several times in this wayYou only have to adhere to its rules, such as making the content of your post useful and not containing bad words,we do not talk about the forum, because of the forum crypto talk. Has a sincere reputation.

this forum is a great deal of confidence and contains a lot of knowledge and distinguished members.

We must be very careful of pranksters and not to share unreliable sites

This your participation prompted all those who have special experiences to write it here, this will help the rest of the members to avoid making the same mistakes, thank you, I have never dealt with prejudices before so I do not have any experiences,But I am very pleased with reading that is fighting others, and I hope that they will gain more than they have lost.

You are right my friend we should anthem if we want to get success in this field other we cannot survive much longer if we will  trust on them then we will lose our everything so we should be careful from these types of fraudulent offers.

• +1 1