What factors affect Cryptocurrency? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
No Man

What factors affect Cryptocurrency?

Thank you, my dear friend. I wish goodness to everyone. Every person working in the forum must not preserve it and its reputation by focusing on work and currency exchange, as well as avoiding pirates and fraudsters and working to increase demand, seriousness and activity.

• +3 1

When the token supply of the cryptocurrency is low with an increase in investor demand, then the value of the cryptocurrency will rise, and vice versa.
And in the event that the supply of the cryptocurrency is high and the demand is low, this leads to a drop in the value of the cryptocurrency.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I agree with you. 

In my opinion, the increasing amounts of supply and demand are one of the most influential factors in cryptocurrencies and their price, as well as the media and celebrity interest in certain cryptocurrencies make them gain more attention and the rise in the price of cryptocurrencies .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello, my friend. In fact, I created a good topic, especially that you published it here in the beginners section, as you pointed to valid points that will also benefit beginners when they search and read information about it, so we are all here to learn and take advantage of the opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk forum, I wish all of my friends Here in the crypto talk Good luck.

• +2 1

Yes actually this are the factors that affect crypto most especially social media because social media do spread some bad news about crypto that will deceive most of us.  And scarmers are the one scaring some people not to be in crypto world.

• +2 1

Hello mate. Welcome to this forum. Glad to meet you in here. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum and also keep it up my dear mate.

• +2 1

They are essential factors for changing the price of cryptocurrencies and the biggest factor is supply and demand. As the demand increases for a particular cryptocurrency, its price increases compared to other currencies, or it is safe from hacker attacks.

• +1 1

Dear, in general, cryptocurrencies are affected by a number of factors, including news about cryptocurrencies, including the great support by the founding company for the same business and the purchase of major companies or rich people who work in a certain way.  It will affect her in general, so search for knowledge and thus avoid mistakes. Thank you very much

• +4 1

I agree with you about this information because there are some cryptocurrency analysts who mentioned these factors in determining the movement of the cryptocurrency and this is what they use in their analyzes based on this information and facts that they see in the charts

• +2 1

There are many factors that affect cryptocurrencies, and the most important of them are news about the currency and its project, as well as its wide spread among people and its continuous circulation.

• +5 1

Thank you for this topic. Please explain more and thank you for this useful comment. I hope that others will like it and that everyone will share what they know about what is affected by cryptocurrencies. It is very important.

On 1/12/2021 at 9:58 PM, No Man said:

Hello friends hope so all of you will be fine. So what i want to share with you is that the factors affectithatng cryptocurrencies . 

Supply and demand: crypto rate depends on the balance of supply and demand.

Regulations of cryptocurrency.

Infrastructure news.

Hacker attacks.

News in the media. 

So these are my suggestions if you like then like my post. And what's about you that which factors may

You are right the biggest point in them are supply and demand . 

This is true, all of these things affect the cryptocurrencies either positively or negatively, so when we want to invest or trade, we must first search for the cryptocurrency and the information of this currency through these things

• +1 1

Seriously,the factors you listed are the most factors common, especially the supply and demand and also hackers and scammers,the issue of scammers is making many members lose hope mad having the feeling that they'll always be cheated,which is a great effect in the crypto,hope all that problems will be solved soon

Speculation is one of the most important factors that can affect the prices of cryptocurrencies, as speculation can raise the price of an asset to very high levels, and it can also take it to sharply lower levels. Piracy is also one of the factors affecting the prices of these currencies.  Since the rise of Bitcoin and other currencies, piracy has been the biggest problem it has faced.

• +3 1

Hello there greetings fact about cryptocurrency I think this currency will be best currency in the world in few years or maybe few decades because now one bitcoin is $50,000 it is very huge number and in my opinion I think cryptocurrency will be the hub of the world

Dear, the most important thing that affects the price of cryptocurrencies is the high demand for them and the important news for them, so pay attention to this and thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

All of these factors can affect cryptocurrencies in different proportions.

I believe that creating new currencies that are competitive with quality and features can also affect and cause price changes to some extent.

• +1 1

19 minutes ago, Ross321 said:

All of these factors can affect cryptocurrencies in different proportions.

I believe that creating new currencies that are competitive with quality and features can also affect and cause price changes to some extent.

@Ross321 I think that more than making new cryptocurrencies, it would be more beneficial to fix the ones that are already in use, there are many coins on the market, many scams, worthless in any aspect, with the price at zero, with no development or project, those should be eliminated and enhance those that have a good team behind them, keeping them as a good source of investment.

This is true, my friend, there are many factors that affect cryptocurrencies, especially supply and demand for them, I think that it is one of the best currencies in which he can achieve many warnings in it

Dear friend, this is a very important post.  This will make it easier for everyone to understand the reasons why cryptocurrency is affected.  Based on currency demand in crypto.  Currently, cryptocurrency prices are higher.  There are problems with hacking.  Moreover, crypto has an impact on media news.

In fact, my friend, I do not know what factors affect the price of the electronic currency, I think that supply and demand are the first cause of increase and decrease, I will follow up with you the comments of the members and try to benefit from them.

• +3 1

Another factor that I would include is its volatility, although there are many people interested in cryptocurrencies among it in BTC, many have to decide whether to invest in it or better to look for a more conservative currency.

• +1 1

The supply and demand that determine the value of any coin, such as bitcoin, is very high and the supply is very low, which is why the price is very high and rising every day. Everybody wants bitcoin but can't get it.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to say which ones affect the cryptocurrency.Whether it is an international currency or a digital one, many things will depend on it. Code of C-2