Can I work in crypto using public WiFi? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alexa idrella

Can I work in crypto using public WiFi?

Reducing cryptocurrencies cannot do this.Because you have to keep your data.How can you support it? There is no such thing as reducing your mobile data cp as much as you want.

Yes, of course, we can work on the public Wi-Fi network, which is considered a network that can be faster to work and easy, but we have to work with it carefully and cautiously because we are sometimes subjected to a ban if there are multiple accounts on the same network, so you have to be careful in this area.

I think, you are right .we can do our work using Wi-Fi but we are not doing any other work on the same site at the same time so we can do our work otherwise we cannot do our work..

Yes definitely you have no issues if you use other wifi. It will not affect your target and account. Use your internet facilities as you avail easily so, be easy and don't worry about this that you use other's wifi. The only a bit problem is the speed of internet that others users of such same wifi that you used will affect your internet speed. 

@Eliza12 dear we can use public WiFi . We can use one account on 1 ip address and this will not be harmful for our account . We can use our account on every where . But we cannot use two accounts on one mobile . 

I think you can use the public WiFi but it is necessary that the other crypto members don't use this WiFi  connection. If two members connect with one ip addresses it is not good for both. It is overrule this forum. You will banned.

Well my friend I don't think so. This may cause harmful for your if you work at this platform with the public WiFi or data. In this way you your IP may be changed and you have to pay for this.

yes you can work on public wifi.but you don't use i device for two or more accounts But if you are using wifi have another account it can create a problem for you ..you will get warning poin and may be blocked

I think using public Wi-Fi for a forum is a little risky because it can have an effect on your account. Scammers can easily hack your ID when you use other people's data. So you should use your own data package to work in this forum

Hi, i am new here.In my opinion, i think you can use public wifi but make sure you are using ur own account. Because by using other id you can't do anything for you & that may lost your account. 

Edited by Mon2021

Working in crypto using public wi-fi is very risky. There are some cryptotalk terms and conditions involved. So it is not advisable to work in crypto with public wi-fi to ensure security.

Yes, you can use a publich wifi.

but it’s risky.

there are many kind of scams or data sharing things on internet.

so should be awared about that kind of things.

Ans Be alert by sharing your information with any kind of person.

Hello friends, thanks for this great information. As we all know that this platform does not allow us to connect many devices with WiFi . We should follow the rules and regulations. In rules every device should contain its own network .

Well Yes working on crypto does not require you to have your personal internet connection you can also work on having an open internet wifi.

So you don't need to worry at all.

Yes my dear you can use public Wi-Fi when you are outside from your house so dear friend even I use public Wi-Fi when I was outside from my house. So there is nothing any restrictions on the same internet you can use but you can't use one IP address at multiple accounts. Thank you 

Yes, I can, but I must work alone on this network so that I will not be banned by the large, experienced and large member users. This is in my opinion. Thank you very much.

Work with your mobile internet. Because if you use wife others and that wifi connected multiple accounts you can lose your account. Try to work with mobile internet and must follow the rules and regulations of this platform. It keeps your account safe and secure. 

• +2 1

Yes friends, it is possible that we can send posts on crypto platform using public wifi, so we need to have wifi for our own work, whether it is our own or public but still need to be in our work. 

Yes, you can work on your crypto account by using public Wi-Fi. The thing is that your device remains the same and as well as Ip address.may be someone else of same wifi using crypto talk crypto  you have single account on one email address but your location is changing has no effect on your account and Wi-Fi to be the network to good thing to work.I think you should avoid public wi fi because its can change your IP address to another one, and you can be banned for that.

Welcome, my friend, I do not have much information on this idea, but YouTube is a site that helps everyone to gain a lot of knowledge and information in any field that the researcher wants and every person who has ideas or talent can make a channel and benefit everyone from it and the benefit returns It is the greater the number of subscribers

As long as you are connected to the internet , you can easily access crypto talk forum without any problem except that if you share thesame wifi network with someone who happens to visit crypto talk website then you will are guilty of using multiple account.

Dear friend, operating on public Wi-Fi networks is a dangerous count, not because of the place. It may be that every other person does the same element and also you receive the ban, so it's far secure to paintings in your private network or facts

I don't think that there is any problem with using a public WiFi, what is more of a problem is using multiple accounts. Using a public WiFi isn't a bad thing but make sure that what you are writing is in line with the forum rules and regulations. You should also ensure that you write constructive posts which are also meaningful and is helpful to members of the forum. You can also create topics which are interactive and can draw the attention of people.