What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John hopkin

What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk

There are many skills are very important to work crypto currency first you should learn english very well because all knowledge is in english secondly the skill you gain through your reading of the post this forum provides a lot of useful information.

Friends in my opinion , you do not need many skills to wprk on this platform, but only you have to read English well and know how to write, you can work on this platform .You must be good english and ypu can work on it.

Every one knows that cryptotalk is best forum and there we can get good information and knowledge.there we can also skill English language and English grammar.there we are also reading and writing skills.cryptotalk is also provide us a lot information and there we can learn more and more experience.

I am new here and learn great things about this forum. The major skills needed for this platform are reading and writing. If you have these then learn more knowledge by reading the post of seniors and get improved in writing skill by doing practice because practice makes a man perfect. 

We have to also be a good reader on others post too as we give out information and argument to as my self too i also do my own argument and comments on other post.

I don't have any information about this page prior to joining this gathering however now I am learning excellent and the new things day by day. That's why, I'm new user in the field of crypto currency.

Everyone has their own opinion but according to me the skills that are required for the cryptotalk you all need a developer background with some knowledge and the study for regular block chains, and then additional knowledge of ethereum and coding with solidity. for example, offers courses for developers who want to cross over the ethereum and learn the solidity programming language

I would say that you can learn other ideas and knowledge skills about cryptocurrency by posting ideas in some member cryptocalk forum here and the best skill is that the words you post here should be more productive and constructive and importantly English proficiency skills are guaranteed.  Your post is in English words and it is still understandable and helpful for others to benefit us. We also give my own arguments and opinions as our own post and we have to be very good readers in other people's posts as well.  Being a good reader means we will gain more information as well as our experience to gain knowledge. Thank you friends.

As you know  we have to write in English here, so we must have a good grip on English. Our grammar skills must be good and comprehensive. Secondaly you must have enough information amd knowledge about the topics which is under discussion.avoid yo spread to rumors or false information. Make your posts most comprehensive so that others can get understand it easily

First, my friend, the skills needed to work here in this forum are to follow the rules and regulations. You should not violate any rule of the forum’s rules, and you will learn from the topics blogged by the old members

• Useful or interesting 1

I accept that the necessary ability is acceptable involvement with the English language and involvement with the field of digital currencies, speculation and exchanging. Obviously, expanding experience relies fundamentally upon experience

• +2 1

the skills necessary on this platform is the knowledge and your skills. this is one of the experience that is very good to me, you just understand the topic before you gonna post, the important is the reading skills.

• +3 1

In order to work at Tripitaka, a user must first have linguistic skills and innovation. Because it is a platform where ideas about different things can be acquired, then those ideas have to be developed in an interesting way to the secondary level of one's own thinking and ability.

If you have the knowledge of writing and understanding the words so you can easily work on it. And you be come one of the best in this platforum. These skill are necessary for working. Thanks reading.

On 1/12/2021 at 4:44 PM, John hopkin said:

Seniors help me i need information regarding this. I think skill of doing a job perfectly is necessary. In Cryptotalk how to learn skills

You learn skills when you read the posts of the senior members on.different topic then you know about crypto and this forum policies but the key to.learning skills is non other than your interest in gaining knowledge 

• +2 1

Indeed so.e abilities need however they are the point at which you are going to making post then you ought to recall that rules of the gathering and you ought to recollect that duplicate glue technique not permitted. Riding abilities than make helpful post it I significant.

• +2 1

Although I have been working online for a long time, I could not earn enough to invest.  I can earn by working in telegram.  I exchange tokens through yobit.Good writing skills and make sure your comments are always constructive and meaningful ow However good writing skills and constructive comments are required in this forum.

Dear here are not need of skills just we should to need of know to rules of this forum . How to work how to make topics and posts . And our English should be improve . If you are not expert in English . You can use simple words and sentences . I use simple words and simple words are understand able for everyone.  @Tasrif @mea3d

Skills are very important for doing any kind of work on any platform like that it is also important to work here on this forum. You improve English language.  It is helpful for us . Thanks for sharing this information.  

I think we follow the senior member.Understanding about what some people are used to think about what we should have, because it was very good to know what to know about cryptotalk platforms.

Well Dude as I would see it the composing abilities or making valuable or enlightening substance is vital abilities in this gathering. Since without helpful post you can't get notoriety. Or on the other hand in the event that you don't get notoriety, at that point you don't get paid.

I think, it is important to know English.But you can use any language which are selected by the forum.Secondly,you should post in  maximum  ammount which is fixed by the forum. Thirdly,you have follow the rules which are also given by the forum.Also,you have avoid repeated post and should also report that post.Then,you will do better.Good Luck☺️☺️☺️

I don't think my dear friend any skills to earn money in crypotalk we just need to correct our spelling and grammar and we also posting a useful post. 

On 1/12/2021 at 5:44 PM, John hopkin said:

Seniors help me i need information regarding this. I think skill of doing a job perfectly is necessary. In Cryptotalk how to learn skills

You Just  need to have little knowledge  about crypto  currency mate because  this is a crypto currency  discussion  forum..but the most important thing for you to know which is about forum rule because  if you work here without  the forum rule then you wont be able to last here for long time..

I am new here and I want to say that here every one have chance for work here we can earn and learn . But skills are not required on this forum. Just we should to follow the rules and our English language should to good . These are requirements of this forum.